[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

Can someone take a look at my build. is just not working correctly.
"
NaLqin a écrit :

your characters are hidden
"
mfa1486 a écrit :
as i new in poe in fact i find ur build amizing but i've got confused for many reasons
1- u said
"
( Beginner-friendly:

Budget: much cheaper than many necro- and metabuilds

Uniques in most slots
)
>> and here the point where's the gear for Beginner Friendly plz ?>

2 - back to ur
"
Tipps for Beginning, Levelling, Gearing and Leaguestart
i find the that's >>

"
For smooth, safe and fast starting please check and scroll through the progressing levelling trees and separated items- and skill-tabs in the PoB and right here the thematically spoilers.

https://pastebin.com/PckSa20v

Then i find another links and builds for witch after creating melee i delete it :D
so what i should do sry :( ? !!
Starting gear u've put it its too ooo expinsive :D

Hey mfa1486!

https://pastebin.com/3bdCXXcq is the correct pob for the necro-levelling trees. Sorry, there in that one spoiler I had the wrong guardian-edition-pob linked. They are very similar in pathings and gear.

Yes, it's possible to get into red t16 and lvl 100 cheap. This league aegis aurora trippled the price. Before some leagues it's price was 5-40 chaos. Other stuff like amulets or dagger were instead cheaper as last leaguestarts. The shield alternatives are enough for t16, but aegis aurora remains best for high recovery and maxing max resistances with the melding of the flesh.

Overall it's not a bad starter, but there are other faster builds and skills with less tankyness available.

The alternatives are listed in the build in the last spoiler and also most in the pob's shared gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24587360

There are cheaper builds possible or when you craft some pieces and clusters yourself of course it's cheaper.
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"
NaLqin a écrit :

your characters are hidden

Is public now. Can you please take a look.
EDIT:SOLVED
Dernière édition par okiller, le 4 sept. 2022 15:44:36
I've got a few divines...what are some of the upgrades in order of importance? things that will boost damage the most?
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
I've got a few divines...what are some of the upgrades in order of importance? things that will boost damage the most?

Damage is boosted most virulence, but if you cannot have at least 4 Pure Agony clusters for some reason - go 21 herald skill (divergent for poison chance), empower, awakened minion/void manip gems (+1 to levels)
with this and Skin of the lords it's easy to get to lvl 30 HoAG.

Levels on HoAG are important as they give more flat phys and attack speed. 31 is the breakpoint for 5% attack speed per virulence which is very big compared to 4%. It's effectively 20% more damage once you get virulence stacks up.

There's a part in the guide which talks about variou ways you can up your HoAG levels - so go with a cheaper +1/2 helm if Empower is too expensive.
I have done lvl 100 on this char, done Simulacrum wave 30, although it was HARD. I keep getting nasty AN mobs with Kosis/Omni so I often get one shot in some cases. It's a lottery, so not enjoyable for me sadly.

I have done of bosses only Shaper, Uber Elder and normal Elder and carried some invitations for friends, like Formed/Twisted. Also done Kirac's map Cortex and Uber Atziri in Alva's temple.

Not everything was deathless, I am not mechanically the best player, but the build can take a lot of punishment.

I'm sitting at 5.25k ES, 83% all res, 81% unbuffed phys, 62% unbuffed evasion and 58 unbuffed spell block going to 73 with flasks and casting recently. I can get it to 75%, but need some better jewels for points.

Scaling damage further from now for me seems not worth it to invest sadly :( I would prefer more defense, but I really don't know how to get it other than having godly gear and 1 passive voices to fit in some more defensive megalomaniac/cluster.

I could get Awakened Empower 5 for 31 HoAG, but it's 60+ divines, screw that.
If I had more money/time/willpower I could craft better clusters with more ES/armour, but that would leave me in trouble for attributes.

Overall, happy with where I am now, I can farm maps, but it's a bit too slow for me so I may sell everything now and start a raider :D
Hi! Can this build kill Sirus without Aurora shield? Budget of 20 div?
i'm totaly new :D i can't craft but for ur build i've like 6 div what's ur recommendation for item first :D thanks for ur work btw ^^ and in fact u doing great post :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires