[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

So at lvl 80 Im currently chugging along and trying to complete the build as best I can. I have most of the items listed but cannot afford the Corrupted Blood MOd item, or the Determination SKill Item.. I tried linking my Items but I cant for some reason. My profile is open and my character is Spiderela - can anyone tell me what I should do next? Ive tried the last Atziris and ripped 4 times so far.

I was all excited when I found an Exalted ORB until I saw its only 15 C atm on Standard.. Uhhgg.. Used to be a Great Drop on HC of 130+ C ....
In game since Minotaur League..
EDIT: I was being very stupid.

On the subject of being stupid, I am having a real problem with levelling on Herald of Agony. My damage is so, unbelievably, slow and looking at POB, it's damage is abysmal.

I know in the guide it states HoA levelling is slow but safe, but I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong? Bosses take way too long to kill to be safe.

Don't suppose you could advise?

Dernière édition par Shadowcasuse, le 4 sept. 2022 06:53:40
I figured it out but heres what im using atm ..

In game since Minotaur League..
Dernière édition par Hellzwraith, le 5 sept. 2022 18:47:41
Spoiler
"
Hellzwraith a écrit :
ok I figured it out but heres what im using atm ..

can you kill Sirus?
"
Vjsman a écrit :
Hi! Can this build kill Sirus without Aurora shield? Budget of 20 div?

Yees, Aegis Aurora trippled it trading prices this league and is impressive sh##$% expensive.

I never tried Sirus without aegis.

But I guess there will be no major problems with 70-75% full spellblock, corrupted blood immunity and keystones ghostdance + divine shield and rare shield 5% es on block - but you you will need to move out some of his bigger beams and cannot facetank all his spells without aurora.

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 4 sept. 2022 09:18:47
"
Hellzwraith a écrit :
So at lvl 80 Im currently chugging along and trying to complete the build as best I can. I have most of the items listed but cannot afford the Corrupted Blood MOd item, or the Determination SKill Item.. I tried linking my Items but I cant for some reason. My profile is open and my character is Spiderela - can anyone tell me what I should do next? Ive tried the last Atziris and ripped 4 times so far.

I was all excited when I found an Exalted ORB until I saw its only 15 C atm on Standard.. Uhhgg.. Used to be a Great Drop on HC of 130+ C ....

Hi Hellzwraith!

I would advice to start with a cheap better amulet (rare with skill-efficiencies and +1 gemlvl), better better rare ring and for defences cheap rainbow stride boots with high 18-20% spellblock.
And improve your HoA-supportgems and your flasks with a Rumi's concoction and Basalt and Jade flask.

Next would be a better circle of Nostalgia and helmet with HoA-efficiencies-enchant.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 4 sept. 2022 09:29:10
"
Shadowcasuse a écrit :

On the subject of being stupid, I am having a real problem with levelling on Herald of Agony. My damage is so, unbelievably, slow and looking at POB, it's damage is abysmal.

I know in the guide it states HoA levelling is slow but safe, but I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong? Bosses take way too long to kill to be safe.

Hi Shadowcacuse!

Hehe, welcome to the Arachnophobiatics!

Major Problem is that your Herald of Agony- skillgem is only very low lvl 5.

Priorize dexterity on your gear and get perhaps a jewel "careful planning" in the witch-area, then get a high level-HoAg-gem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/a00kfe

For example lvl 20/ 21, required 155/ 159 dexterity, 1/ 4 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/rl3ybRuQ

And take in stormburst or ball-lightnings linked also poisonchance for more singletarget-virulences and more singletarget-damage.

All other steps of damage like poisonchance & virulences, curses, offerings, etc. you find in the spoiler "The Composition of Agony - The Coctail of Damage - Damage, Poisonchance, Virulences, HoA-levels"
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 4 sept. 2022 10:24:59
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
Vjsman a écrit :
Hi! Can this build kill Sirus without Aurora shield? Budget of 20 div?

Yees, Aegis Aurora trippled it trading prices this league and is impressive sh##$% expensive.

I never tried Sirus without aegis.

But I guess there will be no major problems with 70-75% full spellblock, corrupted blood immunity and keystones ghostdance + divine shield and rare shield 5% es on block - but you you will need to move out some of his bigger beams and cannot facetank all his spells without aurora.

Then I definitely want to try this build, it's a little scary, I read the guide all day today, it's very big and I can't say that I understood everything, but if I can kill Sirus for 20-25 divine, I'll be happy :)

What is the first thing you should buy for 20div?
Dernière édition par vjsman, le 4 sept. 2022 14:24:39
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
Shadowcasuse a écrit :

Hi Shadowcacuse!

Hehe, welcome to the Arachnophobiatics!

Major Problem is that your Herald of Agony- skillgem is only very low lvl 5.

Priorize dexterity on your gear and get perhaps a jewel "careful planning" in the witch-area, then get a high level-HoAg-gem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/a00kfe

For example lvl 20/ 21, required 155/ 159 dexterity, 1/ 4 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/rl3ybRuQ

And take in stormburst or ball-lightnings linked also poisonchance for more singletarget-virulences and more singletarget-damage.

All other steps of damage like poisonchance & virulences, curses, offerings, etc. you find in the spoiler "The Composition of Agony - The Coctail of Damage - Damage, Poisonchance, Virulences, HoA-levels"

Great, thank you for your comprehensive reply. Greatly appreciated
Just wanted to share my successful craft. Im not a big crafter so this one was a bit on a lucky side, but any good item needs a bit of luck :)

I have that belt for like 3 weeks now but yesterday I finally closed my eyes and exalt slammed and hit T2 fire res :)

I think its one of the best currently for our build. Its 3xT1 roll for the prefix (Armor,ES and %ES)

GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Dernière édition par coyd, le 5 sept. 2022 02:30:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires