[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

Enjoying the MF so far, learning map mods and now dying only to harvest and a hidden lurking Bameth. To show my appreaction i post my progress.
since a mirrored bow is not in budget yet, ive changed awakened added cold to chaos for +1 gems for vfb. even tho i guess you only took added cold because of ashes leech. lurking the standard trade is a marathon, atleast when you dont have mirrors to spend. so ive sniped a gold ring with full mods and crafted prefix and took the chance for 15ex. I had a aisling ready so i slammed it without meta mod and got a suffix and unveiled atleast a decent mod. its not perfect but for 15ex its quite well now.

Besides adjusting chaos damage with a cluster ive got a siminlar WE from trade for easy 25ex. (same mods)
Lurking days for boots ive got a decent pair with rarity as 2nd suffix. im now trying to craft the prefixes, which for some reason, rng, got unlucky hitting the rarity. Since im mostly crafting with my currency, i will continue farming the eldritch currency since that is a thing of fun for me.

still alot of working need to be done, but isnt that the fun? :)
spend a little more then a mirror yet.

thanks again for sharing
Dernière édition par _TheQue_, le 12 avr. 2022 07:33:11
"
_TheQue_ a écrit :
Enjoying the MF so far, learning map mods and now dying only to harvest and a hidden lurking Bameth. To show my appreaction i post my progress.
since a mirrored bow is not in budget yet, ive changed awakened added cold to chaos for +1 gems for vfb. even tho i guess you only took added cold because of ashes leech.

How are you brittling without cold damage while using SOS?

If you want to brittle+sap+scorch with any damage type, you need to use Leadership's Price.

I do recommend this btw.
@BeerPact
thx for sharing your great idea on the funny build.
just crafted this. no fire exposure coz I play around with Vaal spark or other skills sometimes.
#1 AURABOT solo/party POB
Mirror shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3261154
"
lllolll15 a écrit :
thx for sharing your great idea on the funny build.
just crafted this. no fire exposure coz I play around with Vaal spark or other skills sometimes.

Nice craft.

If only you had a real bow to go with it!

:D
@BeerPact
From far the best MF build I ever played.

It's super fast, and so confortable to play.
A big thank to Muir for the mirror services on the bow and the helmet.

I had some issues to reach the 51% unreserved life and the only solution was to downgrade vitality 21 to 20, and get high life on every items.

I still wonder how to craft a decent quiver, I spammed more than 900 essences to get t1 crit mult + t1 chaos res

"
Frouxx a écrit :

I still wonder how to craft a decent quiver, I spammed more than 900 essences to get t1 crit mult + t1 chaos res

Dang that sounds very unlucky, according to COE it should be 127 on average to hit T1 chaos res, from where you're either annuling the last suffix or have an open one anyway, so call it ~250-300 for a very likely result.

900 is brutal.

Regarding life, personally I would downgrade Precision before Vitality especially if you're running the leadership's price version (you'll *always* have max brittles).

There is also the option of managing your distillate uptime by burning mana and never being full on mana. This requires the use of an instant cast skill without lifetap linked (e.g., molten shell) and requires you to avoid dropping soul catcher uptime. In practice it's usually pretty automatic. Another option to make it completely automatic is to waste a gem socket on an instant cast with short cooldown, like vortex, so that you're always without mana.
@BeerPact
Dernière édition par muir, le 27 avr. 2022 15:06:35
Hiya, thoughts on HH nerf considering that you rate it as a mandatory item in the build?
"
Hiya, thoughts on HH nerf considering that you rate it as a mandatory item in the build?

Depends on how they balance archnem mods. If bonebreaker still in, HH is trash. If not its still the best belt in the game.

Torrent, or rare abyssal sock belt, rare obi belt, all great options. Mageblood is good but not great.
@BeerPact
Updated for 3.18.

Also added section on how to find Vaal Weapons.

@BeerPact
Hey. Great guide. Thinking of making this.

How badly do you think it will hurt the build if the arch nemesis mod Drought Bringer is not changed before they add it to the core rare mod pool?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires