[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

Thanks For the Info Muir !

I will keep scouting for a bow in my budget range .

Would this build work with a good 6l legacy windripper instead of mirrored weapons ?
"
knotzthar a écrit :
Thanks For the Info Muir !

I will keep scouting for a bow in my budget range .

Just FYI, I am running the build without the bow - using cheap vaal reduce scepters instead (character name: Jungfrau). If I remember correctly they were less than 100ex total. The build still feels great, so you could always start with that and later upgrade.
"
muir a écrit :
"
_TheQue_ a écrit :
Hi, thanks for the
Also level your Petrified Blood, and use Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call. Regular Molten shell on left click, Vaal Molten Shell (which you can free cast, btw) on whatever key you want. Basically you want to be running around with either regular or vaal Molten Shell up at all times.

Lastly, there is a rarity craft for gold flasks which is incredibly strong, you should be using it.

Thanks muir, ive adjusted these and learned how all works now.
Was a quick rush for asking for help since i was busy irl.
quiver craft was <10ex with a lucky essemce.
Spend a couple hundreds of ex and feels quite better now.
Dernière édition par _TheQue_, le 7 avr. 2022 09:12:23
If anyone is keen to 'try' the build and has the funds, I am happy to loan this weapon and any one of the quivers below for 1m 200ex collat.

You may then either choose to return the bow + quiver for a copy of my weapon, or for your collat if you wish not to continue.

@BeerPact
Dernière édition par muir, le 7 avr. 2022 20:43:22
"
_TheQue_ a écrit :

Thanks muir, ive adjusted these and learned how all works now.
Was a quick rush for asking for help since i was busy irl.
quiver craft was <10ex with a lucky essemce.
Spend a couple hundreds of ex and feels quite better now.

Nice quiver! Having onslaught on it is really nice since you can use either of the two uniques for starting off, and when you get to crafting a really nice boot you can take max value from the Move Speed + Move Speed if not hit recently veiled mod.

Your bow is really good too. I wouldn't even bother with mirroring one, at least not until you've finalized every other gear piece (and you have a lot of upgrading you can before then.)
@BeerPact
Dernière édition par muir, le 7 avr. 2022 20:44:58

Which one of these would be best for the build?
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Aura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
‎‎MF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎Hideouts: /view-thread/3228297
what is the best Pantheons?
"
Jix_91 a écrit :

Which one of these would be best for the build?

The chaos res one.

The extra +40 dex on quiver will be tough to balance with +str elsewhere, but I think doable with some really really good clusters.
@BeerPact
"
Mod3st a écrit :
what is the best Pantheons?

Arakaali or Lunaris and certainly Abberath.

Yugul + a reflect watchers if you want to blind roll maps or dont want to use a sextant for reflect immunity.

@BeerPact

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires