[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

So I managed to get the build together more or less and came across another question, if you could help me with this one please - when I'm using the skill in HO after the flask, I can cast the VFB until approximately there's 30-40% of flask remains with one, and then to about 10-18% of flasks remains on the second. Like the flask is still runing but I can't cast the vaal fireball (can't cast vaal MS too if that matters). What can be an issue here? It shows that I need 0/0 souls to cast them when I hover over the skill after using the flask, so that's working properly, just not through the full span of the flask.
"
Bethrezhen a écrit :
So I managed to get the build together more or less and came across another question, if you could help me with this one please - when I'm using the skill in HO after the flask, I can cast the VFB until approximately there's 30-40% of flask remains with one, and then to about 10-18% of flasks remains on the second. Like the flask is still runing but I can't cast the vaal fireball (can't cast vaal MS too if that matters). What can be an issue here? It shows that I need 0/0 souls to cast them when I hover over the skill after using the flask, so that's working properly, just not through the full span of the flask.

You depend upon using a flask recently to have enough flask effect to cast. What you're seeing is the effect of losing the Alchemist's Genius buff.

In practice this is basically never an issue if you have "use on full" for your quicksilver and/or other flasks.

Plus you should be pushing your divination distillate every few seconds anyway.
@BeerPact
Dernière édition par muir, le 3 avr. 2022 19:58:32
Yeap, thanks, that's exactly the thing, ran a map and it was all working perfectly while I was pressing the distillate and the two other ones were being used on their own.
Hi, thanks for the amazing guide!

Quick question, how does this build feel against pinnacle bosses in terms of survivability? Is there a lot of dodging required, or is the damage enough to melt them in seconds? I guess for such encounters one could swap the mf gear (or the iiq/iir gems in the single target skill).

Also, do you still have the Vaal Storm Call PoB? I have these scepters lying around and I thought maybe I could start with them before investing in a bow.
"
maniard a écrit :
Quick question, how does this build feel against pinnacle bosses in terms of survivability? Is there a lot of dodging required, or is the damage enough to melt them in seconds? I guess for such encounters one could swap the mf gear (or the iiq/iir gems in the single target skill).

I kill them before they do much, no dodging.

But, I'm also at about 260m dps with my single target setup, YMMV. No gear swaps required other than a couple gems and a flask.

"

Also, do you still have the Vaal Storm Call PoB? I have these scepters lying around and I thought maybe I could start with them before investing in a bow.

I never published my VSC Delver, and I don't plan to. I don't suggest VSC for MF, it has single-screen clear capabilities at best and suffers from damage dilution with very large mob counts unless you have extreme AOE investment.

I'd do Vaal Spark before VSC for MF, but food for thought; VFB has 5x the base damage of Vaal Spark and much, much greater range.
@BeerPact
Hi, thanks for the Build. Can you have a watch on me? I feel pretty stupid but i may missing something. I used the Aashes POB and throw my old MF gear together (not re-crafted yet) but their two things:

1. Im using Grace because if i get hit, i get one-shootet, i feel really squishy.
2. when i enter a map. how in the blue hell i get souls from the start on, i dont know what im doing wrong in here. its my first vaal build ever so i dont understand the interaction with soul catcher yet :^)

May look on my charakter for rookie mistakes but i guess ive got it together correct. (still budget i guess^^)
Dernière édition par _TheQue_, le 4 avr. 2022 22:47:07
"
_TheQue_ a écrit :
Hi, thanks for the Build. Can you have a watch on me? I feel pretty stupid but i may missing something. I used the Aashes POB and throw my old MF gear together (not re-crafted yet) but their two things:

1. Im using Grace because if i get hit, i get one-shootet, i feel really squishy.
2. when i enter a map. how in the blue hell i get souls from the start on, i dont know what im doing wrong in here. its my first vaal build ever so i dont understand the interaction with soul catcher yet :^)

May look on my charakter for rookie mistakes but i guess ive got it together correct. (still budget i guess^^)

You're missing flask effect, you need 140% or more for each soul catcher.

Node under primal spirit.
Enkindling rolls on flasks need improvement.

BTW explode on your chest will ruin your MF, because it cannot be supported by IIQ or IIR gems.

I also don't recommend Mageblood for this build due to using 3x unique flasks (minimum).

Also level your Petrified Blood, and use Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call. Regular Molten shell on left click, Vaal Molten Shell (which you can free cast, btw) on whatever key you want. Basically you want to be running around with either regular or vaal Molten Shell up at all times.

Lastly, there is a rarity craft for gold flasks which is incredibly strong, you should be using it.
@BeerPact
Dernière édition par muir, le 4 avr. 2022 23:01:14
Thanks for The Build Muir !, Been looking for a different MF build . Your one looks solid !

Currently building /buying items for the build ....Slowly .

Getting a Bow with "Non-Aura Vaal Skills require 40% reduced Souls Per Use"
is a bit pricey !! any tips on crafting ??

Cheers !
I've built the VFB version and it feels AMAZING even without the bow (meaning I am still using the scepters mentioned above). Thanks so much :) It's just so much better than the regular MF character that I had. I haven't tried any of the pinnacle encounters so far, except for the Black Star fight which was trivial with the build. I hope that vaal skill abuse won't see any nerfs, since it's all legacy anyway.
"
knotzthar a écrit :

Getting a Bow with "Non-Aura Vaal Skills require 40% reduced Souls Per Use"
is a bit pricey !! any tips on crafting ??

They cannot be crafted anymore thanks to GGG's irrational destruction of Bloodstained fossils.

There aren't many decent weapons out there for sale, this is the only piece I suggest mirroring.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3247986

I have a second bow/quiver setup which is nearly as good I can 'lend' for ~1.5m collat, refundable, if you want to get going and evaluate whether you want to pump more exalts/mirrors into the build.

If you don't have a mirror to throw around you'll need to closely watch trade and snipe a good deal on a starter weapon, unfortunately. You'll be looking at 100-300ex for such an item.
@BeerPact
Dernière édition par muir, le 6 avr. 2022 15:26:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires