3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
lololoth a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I'm very happy so far with the build and I'm trying to do ubers now, but I'm eihter lacking of damage or defense. My damage increased after the switch to DD and replacing lifetap but it still doesn't seem to be enough damage. Do you have some tips to improve?

Regards and merry christmas

https://pobb.in/q6uiIEYXVtCW

Since you went for Devouring diadem, empower instead of lifetap etc, you can take a look at Anena's current build (about 3 times your output against ubers) for inspiration : https://pobb.in/3lcbJjAU36wf

"
potter27 a écrit :
I am having same problem. cleared normal stuff but lacking dmg on Ubers atm and sometimes hasted/precision 3x linked ghosted exiles. Any1 good idea to follow up?

Same !
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 27 déc. 2023 07:19:17
"
Headtourist a écrit :
"
m02ph3u5 a écrit :
Is there a recent PoB hidden in the last 348 pages somewhere?

The 3.21 PoB on page 1 is basically it, there'll just be the enchants to remove. (just did it : https://pobb.in/iD8bycfUYehm )

Then you can tweak things to make it your own.
And about current season's goodies, gotta pick and adapt too.

Example : Anena's current build (config is against ubers)

https://pobb.in/3lcbJjAU36wf

Thanks a lot. So, we go Wildwood Primalist?
https://pobb.in/oiRfTJdNjn-- this is my one so far, i have about 6 divines
Hi, I switched to this build from frostblink-ignition after looting a Headhunter, but I'm not quite sure where to go from here. I'm maybe 35 ish divine in and I'm past the point where I know where I should be prioritizing upgrades. Still feel far from the "annihilate bosses in 2 seconds."

https://pobb.in/YV7niw0FMtd9
"
teh_llama a écrit :
Hi, I switched to this build from frostblink-ignition after looting a Headhunter, but I'm not quite sure where to go from here. I'm maybe 35 ish divine in and I'm past the point where I know where I should be prioritizing upgrades. Still feel far from the "annihilate bosses in 2 seconds."

https://pobb.in/YV7niw0FMtd9

If Headtourist doesn't step in after, I can take a deeper look later, but a couple big problems did stand out. First off, you have EE, but you also have flat fire dmg on your ring which is bad. Your fuse count is very low and it looks like it's mostly your low accuracy causing that, but you could also get a couple inc skill effect duration nodes to give you more time reach max fuses.

I'm also wondering which bosses we're talking about here. Map bosses where you can utilize HH, or every other boss where HH isn't a good choice?
Honestly even some map bossess. I'll replace the ring pronto and add some accuracy and see if it feels better.
"
teh_llama a écrit :
Honestly even some map bossess. I'll replace the ring pronto and add some accuracy and see if it feels better.

Started looking but realized -later- you fixed a lot of things

Spoiler
Hey. I won't be exhaustive but some things i noticed :
- about the ring (ofc you can't have added fire damage as mentioned), you obviously equipped it to get flammability on hit. Forget about it, we can't upgrade that curse like we used to.
Better get a true flammability gem (usually you want to link it to arcanist brand and flame surge (and lifetap as 4th link)

- i have high doubts about using HH.. Diadyan dawn is used for its "ignites you inflict deal damage 35%" faster" line (we catalyst it for 42%). The belt gives lots of damage, and you'll deal damage a lot faster, smoothes the build.

- hyrri's ire is an overall upgrade to your build, will give you damage, defences, fix your spell suppression, remove some unnecessary fire res...

[- i assume you allocated mortifying aspect (otherwise your mana was negative)]

- precision aura (even a few levels) would help a lot when it comes to your accuracy. I think pretty much everyone uses it. People seem to go for Devouring Diadem helmet to help with auras reservation and get empower instead of lifetap on main skill these days, now you've already got a great double ele blizz crown so maybe try to see what you can do with enlighten 4 gem etc or just decide to go for diadem (look at Anena's PoB in that case)

- your watcher's eye looks pretty useless. Considering your low count of fuses, maybe get one with attack speed when precision is active
Some of the best passives from watcher's eye :
x% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
+x% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage x% faster while affected by Malevolence
(but one that has two of these will be real expensive, getting at least the inc attack speed OR the dot multi would be a lot of dps).

- of course, a lethal pride for the socket on the bottom of the tree, but this should happen later when you've fixed most of your build.

- about accuracy, there's some % to get from implicit on gloves. You have suppression right now but with an hyrri's ire you can afford removing it.

Ok, hit chance is a lot better right now, and i notice you've put on the belt, you must feel the difference. I still recommend :

- hyrri's chest
- replace glove implicit with accuracy implicit (thanks to hyrri's for capping your spell suppr
- (watcher's eye or something useful at least to replace yours)
- regular flammability though i know you'd need to rethink your gem links

I really didn't go that far into it, it's late here, need to sleep so if Dromlin wants to take a look too... :D (@Dromlin : import his char, not the pob, there's a lot of improvement since his last post)
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 27 déc. 2023 21:42:50
"
teh_llama a écrit :

I'll do my best Headtourist!

You haven't mentioned anything about survivability, so I'm assuming you're only here because damage is low. So, the first thing I think I would change out are some of your jewels/charms. Get some small jewels with fire/damage over time multi and ailments deal damage faster.

I would replace your affliction charms with ones that will actually contribute to DPS. Get a charm with inflicts ash on rare/unique and replace your Polaric Devastation. Get a ring with more fire DoT multi and accuracy (maybe chaos res) for a quick fix and replace it with a better ring later. If you're feeling real lazy, get a Pyre or The Taming for a quick DPS boost. Not bashing these rings (Anena is using The Taming), but for your build you have other things you need to improve before they can be as effective as they are for Anena.

Second charm could be banner skills have no reservation and now you can have defiance banner and precision (about level 12 by my PoB config) to help your accuracy. If you had to pick one, I would pick precision in your case because the banner is only adding 2% evade/phys reduction. If gem slots are an issue, the least useful one I can see is advanced traps, but I know that creates a mess with your links.

Speaking of links and previous suggestions from Headtourist, I think the flame surge link is agreed upon as one of the essential links for this build. Devouring Diadem allows for more flexibility with it in place of lifetap for all gems, but in your case it should still be worth it to sacrifice blood rage for a flame surge/brand/flammability setup.

Your Megalomaniac is adding almost nothing for you. I would respec those points into inc skill effect duration to get you up to your max fuses. You don't have the Damage Over Time Mastery above Elemental Overload. That may be a personal preference for clear speed, but it's not doing you any favors on bosses. Pick one of the other skill effect duration circles to get enough for max fuses. I played around too much with your char import so I can't remember exactly all the changes (plus alcohol XD), but if you increase your accuracy as pointed out earlier then you should need the Damage Over Time Mastery and 2x 10% increased Skill Duration Effect nodes to reach max fuses.

If you improve all those things you should be up to max fuses, BUT you'll also need to get an EA gem with 20 qual! At max fuses, a 20/20 EA gem is stronger than a 21/0 EA, but obviously 21/20 is best.

I know you have a HH, but honestly this is not the build for making the best use of it. Even in the OP description with pros and cons it talks about potentially having to backtrack for drops during mapping, and HH is best for just blasting through everything and not having to turn back.
"

I know you have a HH, but honestly this is not the build for making the best use of it. Even in the OP description with pros and cons it talks about potentially having to backtrack for drops during mapping, and HH is best for just blasting through everything and not having to turn back.

This!

This build doesn't really work with HH.
No matter how high you scale your DPS, it'll always be a delayed Damage Build.
So you'll never have the instant-screenclear other builds would have with it.
Unfortunately you are wasting the HH Potential with EA
"

Since you went for Devouring diadem, empower instead of lifetap etc, you can take a look at Anena's current build (about 3 times your output against ubers) for inspiration : https://pobb.in/3lcbJjAU36wf

Thank you very much for Anena's PoB. I'm still struggling where the huge improvements regarding Ubers are coming from. Sure, I'm missing the +2 amulet, the charms and some damage jewels but are these 3 times damage worth? With Haste instead of Grace I'm very squishy :/

After some PoE Ninja studies I saw the "Doppelgänger Guise" version. Is it worth to give it a try in your opinion?

Regards
Dernière édition par lololoth, le 28 déc. 2023 05:04:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires