3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Can you guys help me to improve my dps? i will post build below...

also i dont use Haste.. just have it when i want to go speed mode (but i really want to use it but not enough mana even have enlighten.)

Build : https://pobb.in/hBQZfIoDBnqI

dont know where to improve.. except unique jewel so expensive.
"
nnice433 a écrit :
Can you guys help me to improve my dps? i will post build below...

also i dont use Haste.. just have it when i want to go speed mode (but i really want to use it but not enough mana even have enlighten.)

Build : https://pobb.in/hBQZfIoDBnqI

dont know where to improve.. except unique jewel so expensive.

Hello, a few things i can see quickly :
- catalyst your belt to get 42 instead of 35
- hyrri's ire for +14% dps (requires fixing lightning res)
- people are mentioning a charm that gives chance to cover enemies in ash, that way you can replace polaric devastation for a better ring
- bow, "regular" one gives +13% dps ( see here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229979/page/290#p24975728 )
- better gloves (look for attack speed), also get the ignites spread implicit on it (eldritch currency) so you can replace the gem with elem damage on your ea setup (4R2G). + upgrade/qual your gems
- remove the right side of the tree (heart of oak etc), that's 6 points to reallocate. Let's say we don't go into jewels right now, you can allocate 2 on heavy draw for damage or even : farsight (5 points) and magebane (1p) which will give you flexibility with suppression / later the 5 points would be better allocated in dirty techniques, when you can afford a nice lethal pride to replace the viridian jewel in this area.
- not a fan of flammability ring, as explained 2 pages back i think. A good way to improve your dps would be to get the arcanist brand/flame surge/flammability/lifetap (4L) instead of that curse on hit explicit. Gives you room to get a better ring too (and maybe accuracy on it for example)
- getting your auras together with an enlighten would ad least allow you to get a precision aura with some levels on it (maybe that can save the 4 points on the accuracy mastery for example)

Anyway, that's just a few things for now, to give you some homework :d
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 30 déc. 2023 08:00:02
Hi, i want to understand, how can i put " nearby enemies have -12 to fire res" on a blizzar crown EA when themax ilvl of the helmet is 83 / 84, helpppppp.

"
PonySupersonico a écrit :
Hi, i want to understand, how can i put " nearby enemies have -12 to fire res" on a blizzar crown EA when themax ilvl of the helmet is 83 / 84, helpppppp.

"
From an old post here, I crafted mine the same way. Gotta have an ilvl83+ blizzard crown and the warlord helmet gotta be ilvl 85, preferably already with 2 warlord modes on it, one being the fire res mode.

"You hit the Blizzard Crown with a Redeemer Exalt and roll for T1 increased burning damage and one other influence Mod. Then use Orb of Dominance and try to elevate the burning damage mod. Do this until you get the mod you want elevated.

Get a random lvl85 Warlord Helmet and roll it for the -fire res mod and one other influence mod (you can buy one aswell) and elevate the -fire res mod.

After the first two steps are done you awakener orb them together (click the bad warlord base first and the blizzard crown second). Now you got a blizzard crown with the two elevated suffixes and a random 3. suffix (you are stuck with the 3. suffix unless you want to try a lucky annul (not recommended)).

Since your suffixes are done now you can craft your prefixes however you want them (craft life, harvest rerolls, veiled mods etc. depending on what you are aiming for). Dont forget the suffixes cannot be changed craft when crafting your prefixes."

(you may also want to take a look at what people do with devouring diadem)
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 30 déc. 2023 10:19:42
"
Headtourist a écrit :

But you also seem to have unlimited currency (considering your really nice bow implicits and (foil) mb.

Without the mb -first 4 pots active- the survivability takes a big hit (49k ehp/11k phy max hit).
(still requires not getting hit by maven degen etc ofc, i don't mean to say you're on facepalm mode ahah)

What I meant in my previous post was : if you have the choice between going for more dps or more physical mitigation, it sounds to me like the output is "generally" more important : against things that won't deal a lot of phy, taking them out faster seems more interesting when it comes to survivability.
I may be wrong and i'm not an expert in bossing though, i only farmed u.maven and u.sirus (a bit of u.eater) with this build 2 leagues ago.

Ps : teach me how to farm this much currency :D

The uber kills were before I had the MB and bow, but the reason I went Divine Flesh is because the league mech in juiced map is pretty rippy... but it also prints money:). The league added a lot of nice boost to the build with being able to stack onslaught effect or get spell supp through charms and the new gem.
Dernière édition par Durahal, le 30 déc. 2023 12:12:51
wanna see wich page talks about the devouring diadem

We haven't really talked about it, but mentioned it in the last few pages.

Some players have shown they used DD for pretty much all of its stats, they can still play using mana, also replace lifetap with empower etc.

One of them has this PoB that sits at 28M total dps on ubers (23 without flasks, still really nice), and i find it quite interesting.

https://pobb.in/3lcbJjAU36wf
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 30 déc. 2023 15:53:33
Looking for any advice as to which upgrades I should prioritize from this point on, or if there are any glaring issues with my gear that I may have overlooked or am unaware with. Any input would be appreciated... working towards awakened skill gems for the time being.

https://pobb.in/QcMKLgmVSP96
"
Otsukimi a écrit :
Looking for any advice as to which upgrades I should prioritize from this point on, or if there are any glaring issues with my gear that I may have overlooked or am unaware with. Any input would be appreciated... working towards awakened skill gems for the time being.

Your biggest issue right now is your accuracy is pretty bad. I worked out a pretty quick fix, but it shouldn't be a permanent fix. I also just need to verify that the PoB was correct and you have an empty gem spot on your boots that you can put Precision in. I'm assuming you're mostly wanting to work on your single target damage because based on your PoB you should have enough DPS to clear trash fine.

First thing is to get a 3 passive skill jewel with Mortifying Aspect and replace your Megalomaniac with it. This will give you enough mana to reserve Precision.

I would then use PoB to see which nodes provide the least benefit to free up 3 points to put them into Damage Over Time Mastery for inc skill effect duration and 2 more skill effect duration nodes on your tree. With the added skill effect duration and Precision, you should be over 22 Fuses and you'll need to get an EA gem with 20 qual. As you improve your gear and increase accuracy from other sources you can refund those skill effect nodes.

Headtourist is going to want you to remove that Flammability on hit ring and start using arcanist brand/flammability/flame surge/lifetap, and this will also allow you to get a ring with AS, DoT multi, accuracy, etc. I would put that gem link in place of combustion/lightning spire trap/advanced traps as the burning ground will increase damage more than the combustion.

Your mana reserved was already at its max, but really it would be good to replace the mana reservation charm with a charm that covers rare/uniques in ash on hit so you can also replace Polaric Devastation. Your other charm is providing free banners, so again you wouldn't be able to do that ash charm without sacrificing some aura/banner. I know it's luck based and I can't talk as I haven't even unlocked the 3rd charm slot, but if you can then that would be the charm to go for. Another option would be to refund more tree points and buy a That Which Was Taken with the ash on hit.

None of your gear is bad, but unfortunately OP's build isn't the most optimized anymore and wasn't updated at all for this league(no charms, small tree changes, etc.). Headtourist has lots of good suggestions for gear changes in addition to Anena's build as a template. For example, Anena replaces OP's blizzard crown with Devouring Diadem and this allows a whole lot more flexibility with gems since you don't have to pair everything with lifetap.

That should give you a decent start and if Headtourist adds any suggestions I would definitely follow them. Feel free to import Anena's char to PoB if you want a great template for damage.
"
Otsukimi a écrit :

Hey. I've taken a look too. I'll support everything Dromlin said as well, that 70% hit chance is a big issue right now. I see you're even using war banner right now to help with that. God, you even went with the 15% implicit on gloves, nice.

You're level 91 so there's a few points to get, 4 points enable mortifying aspect small cluster jewel to get more mana res efficiency and socket precision, as Dromlin already said. If you can get one with fire res and/or chaos res, will help with fixing, maybe even be able to remove the fire resistance node on top of your watcher's eye to already eco that point. (ok we can just fix the fire res another way, see below*

That eco point could be allocated bottom of the tree, duelist area, to get a 12824 lethal pride for several millions damage.

Of course, flammability on hit ring to replace and get the 4L setup instead for more damage.

The spell suppression is also a big big big issue, that value has to be 100.
Hyrri's ire is your best friend, you'll be at 94% suppression with it instead of your current 72%. Plus it will give you some more damage and fortunately won't affect your cold and lightning resists as you're overcapped. Maybe find/craft better boots with high spell suppress on it so we're at 100%. I've upgraded that boots stat on the PoB i'll share when i'm done. (so boots with : lightning res (unless you've another way to fix the stat), high spell suppress, ms and whatever you like on it.

I've messed a bit with your gem/links setups, proposition will be in the PoB below (along with other modifications i've proposed).

Considering flammbility is now on your gem setups, i lazily suggest a taming ring* to replace the previous curse on hit ring (unless you craft/buy a better rare ring than that). Went with the taming cause it was fast for me, gives damage and didn't mess with your resists.

There's a discussion regarding guard skills but it's not a big issue. You may wanna try steelskin on your movement click instead of molten shell. An advantage to it is that it also grants bleeding immunity (and i think it actually tanks more than your molten shell. Well now it doesnt grand bonus armour, so whatever you prefer. I like molten shell more with cwdt but since we're low on free sockets...

On a side note : Quality your gems è_é
I haven't replaced the elem damage gem with awakened as i know it can be real expensive, nice to have, not a priority.
21/20q explosive arrow is a far superior priority to that, i modified it. Even a 21/0 for now since you don't reach the fuse cap (maybe there are some for a low price on the market, maybe not).

Didn't mess with the flasks, only with chaos res one cause you had freeze imm on it and already have it on quicksilver so let's replace that amethyst flask with a cheap nice 8% elem damage as extra chaos damage atziri's promise for a 7% dps boost cause why not.

Also didn't mess with charms, Dromlin already told you about covered in ash thingy, being able to replace polaric devastation etc. Since i don't play the league i'm not going into charm stuff that i know nothing about.

I've also taken the liberty of removing widespread destruction to get heavy draw instead (more damage), but you can just remove it for now to get better things (i've assumed you'd be 95 in the PoB i've modified).
Edit : no, let's take the dot mastery that Dromlin mentioned instead, i'm blind. Let's say you're level 94 then.

Alright, now we've taken the tour, my proposition for your next PoB, sir :

https://pobb.in/98Dj6ExRPQKj

Don't be scared with the dps, it's set on ubers.

Haven't messed with devouring diadem either (lots of things to reconsider...) but Dromlin mentioned it, take a look if you can, it's interesting and indeed gives flexibility with gems/links.

PS :

"
if Headtourist adds any suggestions I would definitely follow them.

I'm blushing, Dromlin ^^'

Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 31 déc. 2023 09:30:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires