3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
velvetpaws12 a écrit :
If you roll with shaper of storms and the node called "Ash, frost and storm" do you guys think it's worth picking the "40% effect to non damaging ailments" mastery? I don't think the exposure does anything extra, right? Or does it stack with the rest of the exposure we already have?

Yes the +40% Shock-Effect is a must-have, then. (~7% more DPS)

Not quite sure why you are talking about exposure, though. Totally different mechanic.

Shock is a seperate more Damage Multiplier, so it works with everything.

Dernière édition par Schejian, le 12 févr. 2022 05:03:33
That node allows you to get some exposure mastery too. So I was wondering if that one could stack with the exposure we already have from the rest of the tree.

Bless the person who said to swap out of heart of destruction and do shaper of storms instead. My damage went through the roof thanks to those nodes that increase shock effect. Just make sure you have lightning dmg on your gear somewhere to benefit the most from Shaper of Storms though!
Tell me please, in which direction should I go now to update the build? Please point out my mistakes to me. Don't ignore... Thank you
"
velvetpaws12 a écrit :
That node allows you to get some exposure mastery too. So I was wondering if that one could stack with the exposure we already have from the rest of the tree.

You mean the "exposure you inflict is at least 18%" node?
That doesn't do anything for us, as we already apply a 25% Exposure anyway.

"
velvetpaws12 a écrit :

Bless the person who said to swap out of heart of destruction and do shaper of storms instead. My damage went through the roof thanks to those nodes that increase shock effect. Just make sure you have lightning dmg on your gear somewhere to benefit the most from Shaper of Storms though!

That was me. Welcome :)

Even if you go for Def Shaper of Storms is the better choice too.
The +33% More DPS is worth at least 10-15 Talentpoints. Which can be spend on Life/Def instead.

"
YukitoEiri a écrit :
Tell me please, in which direction should I go now to update the build? Please point out my mistakes to me. Don't ignore... Thank you

First Priority Attackspeed. And global +% Dmg.
Change your Gloves and Amulet.
Get an better Quiver (+20-25%attackspeed prefered).

"

First Priority Attackspeed. And global +% Dmg.
Change your Gloves and Amulet.
Get an better Quiver (+20-25%attackspeed prefered).

Well, about the amulet, I understood above. What can you say about gloves?

The DPS of this build is insane. Can you guys suggest me what should i improve for the next step. I got around 5ex, should i change a necklace with damage over time multipier with +1 level all fire spell skills, or changing to awakened gems or unnautral instinctss etc.
Dernière édition par cloudmonkeyz, le 12 févr. 2022 10:37:52
Would Storm Brand works the same as a lighting trap?
we can't do damage ourselves, how will the damage for attacks help us to impose an equilibrium? Need some kind of lightning non-attack damage? the equilibrium is generally displayed somehow, on the opponent?
Dernière édition par Irvibi, le 12 févr. 2022 10:49:45
"
Irvibi a écrit :
we can't do damage ourselves, how will the damage for attacks help us to impose an equilibrium? Need some kind of lightning non-attack damage? the equilibrium is generally displayed somehow, on the opponent?

You can see a "vulnerable" on the enemies. If your setup is right you will see only "vulnerable to fire".
Dernière édition par pra-lima87, le 12 févr. 2022 11:01:57
"
cloudmonkeyz a écrit :

The DPS of this build is insane. Can you guys suggest me what should i improve for the next step. I got around 5ex, should i change a necklace with damage over time multipier with +1 level all fire spell skills, or changing to awakened gems or unnautral instinctss etc.

Unnatural instincts is pretty insane as it frees up some passives and gives you a lot of dmg. I bought it today and I'm very pleased with the acquisition.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires