3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
bex_HB a écrit :
Hello,
which Pantheons are bests choice here? :-)

Thx

Pantheons are really a personal choice depending on what "gap you need to bridge" in your build.

I'm currently running Soul of Arakalli for the reduced damage over time, and Soul of Ryslatha for the flask charges gained.
Hear me out:
"Shaper of Storms" is also downright Broken (strong) for us.

Our Arrows do almost no damage by themself (or their damage don't matter anyway). But we can easily add some Lightning Damage to them with +Lightning Damage to Attacks.

Now the Arrows do mostly Lightning Damage. Giving us the +25% More Shock Effect from Shaper of Storm.

At the same Time our EA-Explosion is still mostly FireDmg of course. So we also still benefit from the +25% more Damage with ignites, too.

Making us take full advantage of both Effects at the same time. Which wasn't the intended Design-Choice :)

So our guaranteed (minimum) shock is 33% with just the "Ash Frost and Storm"-Wheel. All the time, no matter the Boss.

Going up to a minimum Shock of 47% if you add "Effect of Non-Damaging Ailment on Amulet/Boots.

Another +33%-50% More DMG to an already pretty OP Skill.

"
Schejian a écrit :
Hear me out:
"Shaper of Storms" is also downright Broken (strong) for us.

Our Arrows do almost no damage by themself (or their damage don't matter anyway). But we can easily add some Lightning Damage to them with +Lightning Damage to Attacks.

Now the Arrows do mostly Lightning Damage. Giving us the +25% More Shock Effect from Shaper of Storm.

At the same Time our EA-Explosion is still mostly FireDmg of course. So we also still benefit from the +25% more Damage with ignites, too.

Making us take full advantage of both Effects at the same time. Which wasn't the intended Design-Choice :)

So our guaranteed (minimum) shock is 33% with just the "Ash Frost and Storm"-Wheel. All the time, no matter the Boss.

Going up to a minimum Shock of 47% if you add "Effect of Non-Damaging Ailment on Amulet/Boots.

Another +33%-50% More DMG to an already pretty OP Skill.

Yeh it's pretty epic!

I did put in the Levelling section to choose Bastian for defence and Shaper of Storms for offence. So personal choice.

That's a good pickup with making lightning damage the highest though to get the 25% more effect of shock. Will have to play around with that.

I'm currently running Bastian because my DPS is already so good, balancing it out with more defence makes it feel nicely well-rounded.

I'm about to hit level 97, but when I do, I'm going to go full out DPS mode.

I will take Shaper of Storms, swap in Malevolence instead of Grace which my Watcher's Eye will benefit from (14% faster damage over time), spec into Dirty Techniques (more damage over time), use Hyrri's Ire (more DPS), spec out of Herbalism pathing, and and another DPS cluster.

Going by POB, I will more than double my DPS and keep spell suppression capped. The main downside is I go from 80% all res to 75%, and lose 500 life.

But it should be epic :)

Dernière édition par brunowa, le 11 févr. 2022 05:51:41
Dont forget the "+Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments" Cluster :)

With Shaper of Storms (and +Lightning Dmg)

Every "+10% Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments" is +1,9% more DPS
Can you please tell me what should I change in things/build now? Passed on the map while I feel problems with survival. Who can help?
Does anyone have a decent item filter for that build or a generally a good item filter for archnemesis ?
does fire damage on bow mess with elemental equilibrium?

"
PedramIV a écrit :
does fire damage on bow mess with elemental equilibrium?

Yes, it absolutely does. That affix needs to go.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
How needed +2 arrow on bow?
Is it worth the sacrifice multi or speed?

what will be more useful?
Dernière édition par CraftAsLife, le 11 févr. 2022 15:56:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires