3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
CraftAsLife a écrit :
How needed +2 arrow on bow?
Is it worth the sacrifice multi or speed?

It's worth it for the DPS.
"
CraftAsLife a écrit :

what will be more useful?

If you plan to use the amulet ONLY for this build, I would go with brand attachment.

If you plan to use it for other builds too, or to sell it, I'd go frenzies as it's more versatile.
Can you help me? What and in what sequence should I change in my build for a better game? Thank you
"
what am I doing wrong, the build does not cause acceptable damage.

now it's a little better, a big sacrifice of protection, but a little better
What are the biggest upgrades i can make?
I have around 20 ex.
"
plaguefear a écrit :
I have around 20 ex.

L4+ Awakened Burning Damage, Unnatural Instinct, well rolled Lethal Pride would be the big ones. Smaller ones would be a cluster setup, awakened Deadly Ailments and awakened WED,

Also missing catalysts on the belt and you can roll faster ignite on boots as an eldritch mod.

On an unrelated note:

Just hit this bow randomly, is it worth the hassle of finishing it off? Being able to drop Rain of Splinters seems nice but on the other hand it should sell for some decent money.
Dernière édition par stnikolauswagne, le 11 févr. 2022 20:26:12
"
stnikolauswagne a écrit :
"
plaguefear a écrit :
I have around 20 ex.

L4+ Awakened Burning Damage, Unnatural Instinct, well rolled Lethal Pride would be the big ones. Smaller ones would be a cluster setup, awakened Deadly Ailments and awakened WED,

Also missing catalysts on the belt and you can roll faster ignite on boots as an eldritch mod.

On an unrelated note:

Just hit this bow randomly, is it worth the hassle of finishing it off? Being able to drop Rain of Splinters seems nice but on the other hand it should sell for some decent money.

maybe you can tell me, please, I still did not appreciate this build
"
stnikolauswagne a écrit :
"
plaguefear a écrit :
I have around 20 ex.

On an unrelated note:

The extra two arrows is nice, but the bow lacks attack speed.

So the bow will be great for clearing, but because the extra arrows shoot out like a fork, 2 of the arrows may miss with single target, making attack speed more prefered on bosses to ensure you can stack as many fuses as possible in the shortest amount of time.
Bit of a dumb question regarding this build but... since i have a tabula's but not a 6 link bow, should I be using the explosive arrow/ballista support in the tabula or the bow? Will the ballista totems still get their info from the bow itself or just my stats in general?

It's my first time using a totem build so I'm unsure the specifics here.
If you roll with shaper of storms and the node called "Ash, frost and storm" do you guys think it's worth picking the "40% effect to non damaging ailments" mastery? I don't think the exposure does anything extra, right? Or does it stack with the rest of the exposure we already have?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires