[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
wizard_6 a écrit :
Quick question to the Champion tree, the gem setup has Shield Crush linked with Close Combat support, yet both the in-game dps does not increase with it being linked nor is the icon showing Shield Crush is supported by it, also not getting the Combat Rush buff when hitting with Shield Crush (got axe as MH) - does the Close Combat support work for Shild Crush (as the gem description mentions only working with axes and swords)?

Might have been an oversight since I threw things together. If it does not work then use cruelty instead for the time being, or faster attacks. Apologies on this!

"
I have a Question: Ur PoB has 4 different lvl95 trees (No Cluster, 1 Cluster, 79/78/78 Res, Lots of Life). Which Tree should i use on lvl 95 and why? ty for the help its my first shield crush build sry for asking.

I'd recommend going with No Cluster or 79/78/78 resistances after going through Scourge league myself. Most of what we get after 76 is defenses and life since we've gotten all the important damage nodes.
Hey im running this guide to try the champion variant, what would the ascendancies look like for it? im blind and cant see it in the guide
"
Dooftard a écrit :
Hey im running this guide to try the champion variant, what would the ascendancies look like for it? im blind and cant see it in the guide

I haven't done the rewrite completely yet and hope to have it done by tomorrow.

Master of Metal > Inspirational > Conqueror > Worthy Foe
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :

Might have been an oversight since I threw things together. If it does not work then use cruelty instead for the time being, or faster attacks. Apologies on this!

Cheers for the recommendation, was guessing one of those as PoB also suggested them. Was just making sure if there was no hidden mechanic I was not aware of :D

Also not sure if this is a visual bug or something bigger but seems the 20% Impale chance from physical mastery is either not showing in character sheet or not working atm.
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
Please tell me, the champion will have more damage than the gladiator and as a champion in survivability ?
"
motoroler a écrit :
Please tell me, the champion will have more damage than the gladiator and as a champion in survivability ?

With some block chance it can match, and otherwise it has better physical reduction to which i can see due to taunt. Gladiator's advantage is extra block, while Champion's is the bonuses that we get from taunt. effective HP says the only difference is better physical eHP and slightly less elemental eHP (think its about 90k instead of 100k for Champion).
I also was looking at the champion POB and in the tree you have fortification passives but no skills have fortification on them is that an oversight or am i missing something
Which skills should i use when i reach maps?
Skills have: blood rage - culling strike and frenzy
but in notes there are: blood rage - tempest shield and riposte.
I believe tempest shield is useless at some point as we cap spell block(beside shock immune), and riposte doesn't seem to be any good spell. And with frenzy we get charges and culling strike for bosses. Everything seems obvious but i prefer to ask.

"
Dooftard a écrit :
I also was looking at the champion POB and in the tree you have fortification passives but no skills have fortification on them is that an oversight or am i missing something

Fortify mastery - melee hits fortify
Dernière édition par Deskowicz, le 23 oct. 2021 19:12:24
"
Which skills should i use when i reach maps?
Skills have: blood rage - culling strike and frenzy
but in notes there are: blood rage - tempest shield and riposte.
I believe tempest shield is useless at some point as we cap spell block(beside shock immune), and riposte doesn't seem to be any good spell. And with frenzy we get charges and culling strike for bosses. Everything seems obvious but i prefer to ask.

Apologies on that, must have missed that piece. It'll be tweaked by tomorrow.

Run blood rage and frenzy. If you have mana leech already then you can do a 3rd green for culling strike, otherwise just leave the blue socket open. You can also use something like Temporal Rift as another defensive manner if you like, since we should have the mana space and it's a green gem, but the build does have quite a few buttons so there might not be space without pressing ctrl.
Do i miss something or mastery just do not work (or tooltip error)?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires