[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
PrimarchFerrus a écrit :
Do i miss something or mastery just do not work (or tooltip error)?

Apparently the mastery is not working. I am looking into this. It'll cost more points but go to forceful skewering cluster to compensate.
in the calcs section under reserved, you dont have dread banner.. in the skills tab you do, do i drop dread banner and keep blood and sand, flesh and stone, pride and herald of purity?
"
Dooftard a écrit :
in the calcs section under reserved, you dont have dread banner.. in the skills tab you do, do i drop dread banner and keep blood and sand, flesh and stone, pride and herald of purity?

If you're talking about the Champion build, Inspirational makes it so Banner skills have no reservation.
NGL

im playing a slayer version of this build and the build feels pretty zdps against red conquerors. Its fairly tanky and well rounded but im strongly considering respeccing to helix or rerolling something that does more damage. No matter what I play with on POB i cant figure out how to make a non crit version of this build do damage and going crit right now doesnt make a lot of sense with the economy and availability of the stuff i would need to actually make the build better.

its tanky and it got me to t16s but the damage is really starting to fall off against conqs
Sad that there was so much stealth nerfs to it :/. I'm still in white maps as i try to unlock them all instead of rushing for A8, and had to help my friend with acts, so it works rather well here, with good defense, and decent clear as for melee skill. Seen the bleed builds too, but can't find any good guides for it.

Hope you will make it works better again.
Big fan of shield crush, hope you will fix the build !
Did not you consider the possibility of crit version?
Something like this https://pastebin.com/ug6dPM44 (need to work)
I have some variant of SC on my account for those who are interested to take something as a reference.

That was the build I've managed to carry to lvl 97 on SSF previous league. It should be relatively decent for SSF standard, and definitely can be improved on trade with better shield, gems, and items.

I updated skills, masteries, and auras for the current league. In comparison to previous one it has 270 less life, block changed from 70/70 to 85/34, and on hit damage as seen in game went down from 130k to ~104k (~20% decrease).
"
Hamzalopode a écrit :

what u mean with "hope you will fix the build"? I started with this build was this a mistake?
"
"
Hamzalopode a écrit :

what u mean with "hope you will fix the build"? I started with this build was this a mistake?

Check the first post, it's usable early but may be hard to scale and be good later because of shadow nerfs to shield(even if it sounds like small nerf about 100-200 armour it's huge damage boost). You can use the actual pob and wait for OPs changes or statement if there is way to make it better like before or not.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires