[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Going to be trying this build, thanks Taco, it looks very nice.
Wouldn't champion be competitive to this, considering block changes to gladiator?
"
aerial a écrit :
Wouldn't champion be competitive to this, considering block changes to gladiator?

It looks like Champion is pretty competitive. For the time being I'm sticking with Gladiator since I don't know how good Gratuitous Violence will be (PoB doesn't give good enough info) but they are both solid choices in their own right.
Do you recomend level whith shield crush, or level with another skill an after transition to shield crush?
"
gersi29 a écrit :
Do you recomend level whith shield crush, or level with another skill an after transition to shield crush?

Levelling feels fine with shield crush as long as you keep upgrading your shield as you go through the acts. If you don't like the early on feel of shield crush I would recommend using the steel skills until act 4, then you can switch back to shield crush comfortably.
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :
Reserved

CHOTTO MATTE. Where did u find LETHAL PRIDE ON level 76????????????????????????
is that okay??? hello there
"
kossoi2 a écrit :
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :
Reserved

CHOTTO MATTE. Where did u find LETHAL PRIDE ON level 76????????????????????????
is that okay??? hello there

Calm down, it was just a small tidbit I missed. Pull off Lethal pride and the damage will drop by about 5%. The only thing Lethal Pride does is give a 5% chance to deal double damage node which is what you aim for later on.
Hi, want to start with but i saw this, we lose dmg or the flat in endgame is fine? looks like we gonna have more trouble early/mid game.

ty in advance

Shield Crush

Modified

New: Attack Time 0.80 sec
Old: Attack Time 0.76 sec
New: 172 to 258 Base Off Hand Physical Damage
Old: 286 to 429 Base Off Hand Physical Damage
New: 5 to 7 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Old: 4 to 6 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
"
matheus18 a écrit :
Hi, want to start with but i saw this, we lose dmg or the flat in endgame is fine? looks like we gonna have more trouble early/mid game.

ty in advance

Shield Crush

Modified

New: Attack Time 0.80 sec
Old: Attack Time 0.76 sec
New: 172 to 258 Base Off Hand Physical Damage
Old: 286 to 429 Base Off Hand Physical Damage
New: 5 to 7 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Old: 4 to 6 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield

We lose about 5-7% dps early on but once we get a decent shield (~2000) the nerfs will be minimal. The passive tree changes gave us a net gain on damage overall despite the Shield Crush nerfs.

The breakpoint for the damage being the same is a ~2800 armor shield. Everything higher than that is a net buff for the skill.
I think Haemophilia gloves would be awesome for this build, especially when we don't pick Gratuitous Violence

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires