[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Hi! I'm loving this build so far. I was wondering what to upgrade next. Maybe a vulnerability ring or farm some currency for a +level gem chest?

PD: i know i can craft attack speed on my gloves :)

I am having difficulties getting the PoB to work. All other PoB's I try to use work just fine, but for whatever reason the two that are on here give errors. I'd love to try out the build.
"
garantivil a écrit :
Hi! I'm loving this build so far. I was wondering what to upgrade next. Maybe a vulnerability ring or farm some currency for a +level gem chest?

The next important upgrades imo should be Curse on hit ring for faster mapping, Cluster jewel for more DPS and a way to get +2 gem lvl.

The guide recommends to craft a gem level chest but personally I prefer craft a +2 gem lvl amulet which is not so expensive and totally deterministic.
It allows to have more useful mods on the chest such as - mana cost to Shield crush or Frenzy charges on hit.
My shield crush costs 0 mana so I don't need mana leech at all and I can reserve almost all my mana.

"
Gromhouleux a écrit :

The next important upgrades imo should be Curse on hit ring for faster mapping, Cluster jewel for more DPS and a way to get +2 gem lvl.

The guide recommends to craft a gem level chest but personally I prefer craft a +2 gem lvl amulet which is not so expensive and totally deterministic.
It allows to have more useful mods on the chest such as - mana cost to Shield crush or Frenzy charges on hit.
My shield crush costs 0 mana so I don't need mana leech at all and I can reserve almost all my mana.

If you can list the steps you did to achieve this then I'd love to poke into it and see if I could add it into the build.
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
"
garantivil a écrit :

I would like to see how you craft a +2 gem lvl amulet :D. And as for the mana problems, I'm using lifetap and i have 400k more dps this way idk why lol
Dernière édition par garantivil, le 11 sept. 2021 21:02:23
"
garantivil a écrit :

I would like to see how you craft a +2 gem lvl amulet :D. And as for the mana problems, I'm using lifetap and i have 400k more dps this way idk why lol

I also played with lifetap for a long time and was happy with it but replacing it with another support gem will give you a huge DPS boost.

The craft is very basic.
You need 2 amulets, one with +1 to level of all Physical skill Gems (Warlord influence ilvl 82), and another with +1 to level of all strength skill Gems (Hunter influence ilvl 82).
You can buy them or try to get the mods with Alteration orbs (sometimes it's cheaper to buy them).
It is important that each amulet has only 1 influenced mod.
One of them, the one that will be destroyed, can be Magic instead of Rare.

When you have both amulets use an Awakener orb.
The first amulet will be destroyed and you will keep the second amulet with both +1 skill gems mods.

In my case I wanted 1 free prefix to craft "- mana cost".
So I had to craft 5 amulets in total but I sold each "failed" amulets between 4 and 8 Ex which is a lot more than what it cost me.
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
"
garantivil a écrit :

I also played with lifetap for a long time and was happy with it but replacing it with another support gem will give you a huge DPS boost.

The craft is very basic.
You need 2 amulets, one with +1 to level of all Physical skill Gems (Warlord influence ilvl 82), and another with +1 to level of all strength skill Gems (Hunter influence ilvl 82).
You can buy them or try to get the mods with Alteration orbs (sometimes it's cheaper to buy them).
It is important that each amulet has only 1 influenced mod.
One of them, the one that will be destroyed, can be Magic instead of Rare.

When you have both amulets use an Awakener orb.
The first amulet will be destroyed and you will keep the second amulet with both +1 skill gems mods.

In my case I wanted 1 free prefix to craft "- mana cost".
So I had to craft 5 amulets in total but I sold each "failed" amulets between 4 and 8 Ex which is a lot more than what it cost me.

Thank you very much sir for the mini guide!! I crafted the amulet, maybe it's not the best around there but it gets the job done, and spend the little currency i had left for a vulnerability ring and oh boy the difference in DPS is huge. I'll farm more currency for a better chest in the future.

The +1 on amulet are also both prefixes so you can harvest craft reroll keep prefix on it as much as you want. If you manage to hit a warlord suffix I would basically stop there and exalt slam and bench craft the last suffix. There's lots of good suffix options for the amulet.
Trying a variant of this build over in HC--really appreciate all of the information you provide.

Since I didn't see it elsewhere in the thread, I offer a small piece of tech that I have been using to make mapping go fast (since I saw a few people complaining about that):

If you slot any of the steel skills, unlinked, this will allow you to use call of steel with the impales from shield crush. (I have also slotted a Lord of steel jewel for extra AOE and damage).

When mapping, you can leap into the center of a large group, swing for 1 or 2 hits of the multistrike (usually without completing it), hit call of steel and watch them all vaporize as you leap to the next group.

Anyway, I've only run the char up to 78 so far--still has a long way to go, but it is being very enjoyable--Many thanks!

-O
So I league started following this build. It's been pretty smooth, struggle with a few fights, (Uber Elder, juiced maven uncharted invitations, haven't even tried the feared) - I'm pretty bad. But for the most part build is solid.

I started leveling with Haemophilia and really like the pops for clearing. For a while I was swapping gloves for boss fights, but after talking with someone else running SC I ended up specing out of Violent Retaliation and into Blood in your Eyes and leaving Haemophilia. Did the +2 gem chest early to free up the amulet, but then haven't done anything good with it. Went with divergent riposte for some onslaught during boss fights, though not sure how much I get from it.

Circle of Guilt was a nice DPS boost! Have a double damage pride watchers eye, obviously getting another good mod would be nice (and expensive)

POB says Sirus 2 wave hits with challenger charges, fortify and recently hit (a safe assumption for bosses I think) is 2.5M. Assuming totems are down it goes to 3.6M. Maximum Pride and Maim gets it to 4.5M, nothing crazy but feels pretty good for most fights.

Speced out of Champion of the Cause for some more life, my mana is on the edge (missing once really hurts me). Might try and get the pride reservation on the amulet next. Or if I decided to do 100 could use the points back there.

Not using cluster jewels, could probably squeeze out some more damage there too. Obviously awakened gems. Not sure how much more I want to min-max but open to suggestions!

Dernière édition par settonull99, le 13 sept. 2021 18:30:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires