[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

So I botched my helmet, I crafted prefixes cannot be changed and did the harvest reforge physical and bricked the prefix. I think it has to be the augment physical craft?

However, I bought some deafening greed essence and the 2nd essence rolled like this naturally:

For the last prefix I'll probably bench craft the physical taken as fire once I unveil the higher tier.

Lab is really short today so hopefully I can hit a shield crush or blood rage enchant
"
fate3 a écrit :
So I botched my helmet, I crafted prefixes cannot be changed and did the harvest reforge physical and bricked the prefix. I think it has to be the augment physical craft?

However, I bought some deafening greed essence and the 2nd essence rolled like this naturally:

For the last prefix I'll probably bench craft the physical taken as fire once I unveil the higher tier.

Lab is really short today so hopefully I can hit a shield crush or blood rage enchant

It is Reforge physical but you need to fill the 3 Prefixes before, else the 9% increased physical damage is not guarantee.

But your helmet is insane, the 22% area damage makes it a lot stronger than the Crown of the inward eye.
You were very lucky to get this with the essences only.
You can also craft 10% increased area of effect for a bigger AOE.
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
"
fate3 a écrit :

It is Reforge physical but you need to fill the 3 Prefixes before, else the 9% increased physical damage is not guarantee.

But your helmet is insane, the 22% area damage makes it a lot stronger than the Crown of the inward eye.
You were very lucky to get this with the essences only.
You can also craft 10% increased area of effect for a bigger AOE.

I swear it had 3 prefixes, but I maybe it had one of those mods that looks like two things.

The only downside is I had to move my gems because the conc effect was going to impact my auras. Also the spell block is capped by the ascendancy so it's kind of wasted. Maybe I should reascend to champion lol.
Just a question, is Resolute Technique so much of a advantage than
Crits would give you ?
"
Turbopuschel1 a écrit :
Just a question, is Resolute Technique so much of a advantage than
Crits would give you ?

If you pull off RT your chance to hit is about 67-70% without any sort of investment, so we would have to invest in accuracy and critical strike chance. We want RT for this build because we aren't basing off of crit chance, just impale and general damage/shield nodes.

I believe an option for Shield Crush exists with Berserker, but it's a lot less tanky than this build is.
Whats the optins for getting mana leech? I'm on SSF.

I rather not spend 4 points on the tree to get it.
Currenly have 1B prismatic to have it.
Finished my shield today, I had gotten the projectile block from a Leo slam and when I did the crafting simulator I thought the T4 Aisling was going to wipe it but it did not so that wasn't too bad.

Didn't get the double damage but got the dex/quality which I would've bench crafted so that I could refund a +30 dex on the tree. So I finished with the 5% double damage craft.

My old shield was 2800 armor and the new shield is a 9% DPS upgrade:

"
Lowlife555 a écrit :
Whats the optins for getting mana leech? I'm on SSF.

I rather not spend 4 points on the tree to get it.
Currenly have 1B prismatic to have it.

Gloves, Jewels, Rings, Cluster Jewels are your best options.
Just wanted to +1 this build. Currently level 78 with 90k dmg in town. I love how fast this build plays.

Thanks man! Great build!
Hi,

I have a amulet with
- much life(+life/strenght)
- pride has reduce reservation

My question, what are useful?
I dont need resis or leech.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires