[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Just made some updates to my tree/gear/jewels. Now POB is showing me a combined dps of 1.380million when Sirus is selected. I am using the POB Community fork.

Guess I'll go back to farming currency to get the prismatic fortify weapon and work on the chest piece.

I do have 4ex left, I just hate to spend it if I don't know it's gonna really help you know.
"
Windfuriouss a écrit :
Just made some updates to my tree/gear/jewels. Now POB is showing me a combined dps of 1.380million when Sirus is selected. I am using the POB Community fork.

Guess I'll go back to farming currency to get the prismatic fortify weapon and work on the chest piece.

I do have 4ex left, I just hate to spend it if I don't know it's gonna really help you know.

Buy a curse on hit ring, you won't see the difference in pob but it makes you run the maps a lot faster.
Hi,

I looking for a good Lethal Pride jewel.

My question, if i trade this has every player the same stats on this jewel or has everyone other stats?
I buy it 10 Times, no jewel with double dmg.
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
"
fate3 a écrit :
Finally finished my helmet upgrade, I bought an elder helmet a few days back and was rolling alts to hit the increased physical damage to nearby enemies. I hit it twice with garbage prefixes (and once accidentally rolled it when spamming alts).

Today I landed on it with a T3 life prefix so I hit it with a regal went with the multiple crafted mods to finish it up. Now I just need to try and get the enchant on it.

Ok awesome I got a blood rage IAS on my twice enchanted

I posted an easy way to craft an helmet like this for few Ex.

Spam defeaning essence of greed until you get T1 or T2 Hybrid life.
You need 3 Prefixes, if you have only 2 you can beastcraft "add prefix / remove suffix".
Then craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and Harvest craft "Reforge Physical".
You are sure to get "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage".

Nice first try,

Base 20c, 40c for Essences and 2 ex for "prefixes cannot be change" -> 2.5 ex for great helmet.

My helm has 137 life/ 32% fire ressi /803 Amour and i craft cold and chaos resi.

Thx for nice help:)
"
Dickerpommesarm a écrit :
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
"
fate3 a écrit :
Finally finished my helmet upgrade, I bought an elder helmet a few days back and was rolling alts to hit the increased physical damage to nearby enemies. I hit it twice with garbage prefixes (and once accidentally rolled it when spamming alts).

Today I landed on it with a T3 life prefix so I hit it with a regal went with the multiple crafted mods to finish it up. Now I just need to try and get the enchant on it.

Ok awesome I got a blood rage IAS on my twice enchanted

I posted an easy way to craft an helmet like this for few Ex.

Spam defeaning essence of greed until you get T1 or T2 Hybrid life.
You need 3 Prefixes, if you have only 2 you can beastcraft "add prefix / remove suffix".
Then craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and Harvest craft "Reforge Physical".
You are sure to get "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage".

Nice first try,

Base 20c, 40c for Essences and 2 ex for "prefixes cannot be change" -> 2.5 ex for great helmet.

My helm has 137 life/ 32% fire ressi /803 Amour and i craft cold and chaos resi.

Thx for nice help:)

I'm currently running the numbers and it looks like this is better than a Crown of the Inward Eye. I'll be checking anoints for tweaks before adding this into the build guide.
Thanks for the guide, was very easy to get running and transition to end game on a few ex. Was able to deathless A8 sirus on +2 aoe tabula, lvl 21 shield crush gem, lioneye remorse shield, carnage heart, fuel the fight/feed the fury large cluster, and cwdt curse set up. Fight took a bit but was pretty easy and able to tank a beam or two. Haemophilia gloves are really helpful for league mobs when mapping.

This was the build that I only invested into when absolutely needed as I was trying save up for side builds while pushing end game. I dont think I spent more than 50c on any single piece of gear. Spent 20c on base for shield and threw some dense fossils to craft one with 2300 armor. Luckily the weapon is easy to find/cheap and was able to get fortify on hit corruption on 3rd try. Still need end game chest and amulet with +2 gem levels to replace tabula but not really motivated to craft or spend currency since mine are working fine and Im not really looking to do the feared/maven at this time.

Got a little lucky in harvest and managed to craft a decent physical large cluster with 3 mods. I added it to my build but had to sacrifice max block and ambidex annoint. I am at 70/70% block with command of steel annoint now. Without having to craft new gear I can add a rumi's to cap my block but not sure if this is needed. Im at work and havent been able to test out the new changes but am not sure how noticeable that last 6% block is. Im guessing its more for end game bosses and deli maps? Anyone have any experience with this?

edit: using carnage heart, not jinxed juju.
Dernière édition par Porkksword, le 7 sept. 2021 14:47:18
"
Porkksword a écrit :
Thanks for the guide, was very easy to get running and transition to end game on a few ex. Was able to deathless A8 sirus on +2 aoe tabula, lvl 21 shield crush gem, lioneye remorse shield, jinxed juju, fuel the fight/feed the fury large cluster, and cwdt curse set up. Fight took a bit but was pretty easy and able to tank a beam or two. Haemophilia gloves are really helpful for league mobs when mapping.

This was the build that I only invested into when absolutely needed as I was trying save up for side builds while pushing end game. I dont think I spent more than 50c on any single piece of gear. Spent 20c on base for shield and threw some dense fossils to craft one with 2300 armor. Luckily the weapon is easy to find/cheap and was able to get fortify on hit corruption on 3rd try. Still need end game chest and amulet with +2 gem levels to replace tabula but not really motivated to craft or spend currency since tabby and juju are working fine and Im not really looking to do the feared/maven at this time.

Got a little lucky in harvest and managed to craft a decent physical large cluster with 3 mods. I added it to my build but had to sacrifice max block and ambidex annoint. I am at 70/70% block with command of steel annoint now. Without having to craft new gear I can add a rumi's to cap my block but not sure if this is needed. Im at work and havent been able to test out the new changes but am not sure how noticeable that last 6% block is. Im guessing its more for end game bosses and deli maps? Anyone have any experience with this?

I put Red Nightmare in my build and i definitely felt the difference, but the only time you might feel the difference is during bosses. Once you get hit once during a map, your block chance will get capped to 79% since you're already at 70 currently, so I wouldn't say its worth using a Rumi's.
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :
"
Porkksword a écrit :
Thanks for the guide, was very easy to get running and transition to end game on a few ex. Was able to deathless A8 sirus on +2 aoe tabula, lvl 21 shield crush gem, lioneye remorse shield, jinxed juju, fuel the fight/feed the fury large cluster, and cwdt curse set up. Fight took a bit but was pretty easy and able to tank a beam or two. Haemophilia gloves are really helpful for league mobs when mapping.

This was the build that I only invested into when absolutely needed as I was trying save up for side builds while pushing end game. I dont think I spent more than 50c on any single piece of gear. Spent 20c on base for shield and threw some dense fossils to craft one with 2300 armor. Luckily the weapon is easy to find/cheap and was able to get fortify on hit corruption on 3rd try. Still need end game chest and amulet with +2 gem levels to replace tabula but not really motivated to craft or spend currency since tabby and juju are working fine and Im not really looking to do the feared/maven at this time.

I put Red Nightmare in my build and i definitely felt the difference, but the only time you might feel the difference is during bosses. Once you get hit once during a map, your block chance will get capped to 79% since you're already at 70 currently, so I wouldn't say its worth using a Rumi's.

Oh, I forgot about that gem, thanks! Will play around without first and grab that if needed. Anyone debating this build, a second cluster is not needed but it was hard not to add it after seeing the dps increase in POB.
Dernière édition par Porkksword, le 7 sept. 2021 15:06:11
Today I tried and killed Maven, so this is the end of the league for me.
The fight would be very easy with this build without the memory game.

I really enjoyed the build and the possibility to craft all my gear for a reasonable amount of currencies.

Gladiator is really the best choice if you are not obsessed by clear speed.
Max block + elemental ailments immunity is in my opinion the best defense you can have.

I don't know what I will play next league but I'm sure I will miss the QoL I got with this build.
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
Today I tried and killed Maven, so this is the end of the league for me.
The fight would be very easy with this build without the memory game.

I really enjoyed the build and the possibility to craft all my gear for a reasonable amount of currencies.

Gladiator is really the best choice if you are not obsessed by clear speed.
Max block + elemental ailments immunity is in my opinion the best defense you can have.

I don't know what I will play next league but I'm sure I will miss the QoL I got with this build.

Checking out your character has really helped me since I just returned to playing this season. Good luck next season!

I'm 0/2 on Maven, first time I couldn't finish the memory game because I couldn't stand on the square because of the degen. Second time I kept not realizing I was hitting the brain beam and no-leeched myself and died.

Next time I'll hopefully get it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires