[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

NVM, linked it with 1 fusing. Lol. Now I need get other pieces.

Dernière édition par Tsiganisti, le 11 août 2021 11:58:36
lol nice! I guess that uses up your RNG? :D

Personally I found the damage gain from it to be pretty handy. In higher red maps I can struggle with incursions & blight a bit. Just not killing things quickly enough. As I mentioned before though I still need to max out precision & get a better claw.
"
Tsiganisti a écrit :

Ha, nice! I have never successfully six-linked an item using fusings. Clearly I just don’t believe hard enough.
~Donkster5
"
Tsiganisti a écrit :

Ha, nice! I have never successfully six-linked an item using fusings. Clearly I just don’t believe hard enough.
~Donkster5
"
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

Donkey I've successfully 6L in most leagues I've played and it always seemed to happen the opposite of trying hard.
Like this league I wasn't actually playing Forbidden rite Totems but saw it was popular so I bought a soul mantle.
Oddly enough I linked it before I even started character to play it.
Couldn't get into the totem playstyle so solid it to fund another alt instead.

I know its not worth much but I also linked this just for heck of it.

Now you’re just showing off ;). So, I will now give you my items that need linking, as my linking RNG is apparently unlucky. My RNG is not all bad as I dropped one of the most valuable WE’s out there in standard while preparing for this league… just not with linking.
~Donkster5
Just wanted to say thanks for writing up this build guide, and let others know who are interested in that it indeed SLAPS. My gear isn’t close to being optimal and I’m still having a blast. Today I did A8 Sirius, Shaper, Elder, and a full Simulacrum run all deathless. Kudos on the build!
Hey there,

starting your build now. With around 10 ex, what would be the priorities after getting the strike stuff and ass mark ring (i will leave Farul for later I guess...).

Looks great and always wanted to give LS a try!
Looks nice, but curious, wont Porcupines just constantly one shot this build with that low life and low phys reduction ?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Rackle15 a écrit :
Just wanted to say thanks for writing up this build guide, and let others know who are interested in that it indeed SLAPS. My gear isn’t close to being optimal and I’m still having a blast. Today I did A8 Sirius, Shaper, Elder, and a full Simulacrum run all deathless. Kudos on the build!

Nice! Glad you like it.
~Donkster5
"
daiur a écrit :
Hey there,

starting your build now. With around 10 ex, what would be the priorities after getting the strike stuff and ass mark ring (i will leave Farul for later I guess...).

Looks great and always wanted to give LS a try!

Not in any order, but Blizzard Crown or ilvl 85 crusader helm for nearby enemies have -9% lightning resistance. Tailwind Boots. Crit Multi jewels preferably with %max life as well. Great Claw. 100% ele avoidance using a combination of gear and passives.
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires