[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Hey Donkster i had some spare currency and i decided to play a tanky champion build and guess what, i decided to play yours haha, i'm actually lvl 78 and feels like i'm lacking damage, i'm using low level gems tho but i don't know to what extent that's affecting my lack of damage i'll leave my build and POB here because i don't know if 6 link the farruls would solve my damage issues.

POB: https://pastebin.com/EfU3hkx9
"
lacalaca a écrit :
Hey Donkster i had some spare currency and i decided to play a tanky champion build and guess what, i decided to play yours haha, i'm actually lvl 78 and feels like i'm lacking damage, i'm using low level gems tho but i don't know to what extent that's affecting my lack of damage i'll leave my build and POB here because i don't know if 6 link the farruls would solve my damage issues.

First, I think you need to switch your supports...
Use Added Lightning Damage and Elemental Damage With Attacks before any of the others! Trinity and Inspiration works better on TOP of damage than producing damage by themselves.

Use Ancestral Call Support until you get a +1 strike glove.

Get your chest 5L'd ASAP. Buy a Jewellers Touch prophecy for 5C and use that.

Get a Vaal Lightning Strike ASAP!

With higher level gems, this setup should help you:
5L: Vaal Lightning Strike, Ancestral Call, Added Lightning Damage, Elemental Damage With Attacks, Trinity
Personally I found not needing ancestral call, and got extra pierce whereever i could on items. I found piercing twice was pretty effective, even just once goes a long way. Am working on getting +1 strike gloves myself though
I've been playing this build in HC Exped since the League came out, i am a bit slower than most nowadays but just reached Level 94 and killed Awakener twice :)

Very happy with the result, but ugprades are getting harder to come by in this league.
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
in the endgame SC build i see that the +1 pierce was removed. i found that it decreases my clearspeed quite abit.. is there a reason why? edit: i mean why remove the +1 pierce on the skill tree.

also: looking for suggestions to upgrade my gear (besides awakened gem and tailwind boots)

Dernière édition par CliffAhead, le 20 août 2021 00:20:40
I guess ill throw my own stuff on here and see if anyone feels like suggesting anything.
I still dont have the ring setup with assassins mark, I dont have a +1 strike gloves, and I dont have tailwind boots. But, I have most of the rest of everything. Although I feel like my weapon probably could use an upgrade also.

I have around 9 ex. What should come next?
"
CliffAhead a écrit :
in the endgame SC build i see that the +1 pierce was removed. i found that it decreases my clearspeed quite abit.. is there a reason why? edit: i mean why remove the +1 pierce on the skill tree.

also: looking for suggestions to upgrade my gear (besides awakened gem and tailwind boots)

He removed the pierce cause he cratfed it on his helmet.
Question about an Assassins Mark ring...
If it triggers every time you hit a rare or unique enemy, won't it draw an awful lot of mana with the new mechanics?

Equipment so far at L89 :-)
Spoiler

Dernière édition par Cyzax, le 22 août 2021 15:56:34
Hey bud. Was looking for a tanky yet a decent damage build and came across yours. Noticed how it isn't really a break the bank sell my kidney kind of build to get going. Thoughts on using things like cluster jewels/transcendent flesh for crit multi? Never also had the chance to play LS, so thought why not try it now xD Also, VLS, use that in mapping or drop them on bosses for more powa xD?
I could probably dig more into it, but I tried playing around a bit with cluster jewels in PoB. Didn't seem worth it. Unspeccing other nodes led to too much drop in damage to cover it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires