[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

I have really big mana issues when i try to use anger as well.

I literally played the whole time without it since there is no way for me to sustain the mana with it (maybe with lvl 3 enlighten at some point idk how you guys are making that work)

Do you think i can use Herold of ash Instead in the meantime? Or doesnt that make any sense?
And is it recommended to quality up all gems or is there on who shouldn't be quality up for some reason?
"
tenchu12 a écrit :

I literally played the whole time without it since there is no way for me to sustain the mana with it (maybe with lvl 3 enlighten at some point idk how you guys are making that work)

Do you think i can use Herold of ash Instead in the meantime? Or doesnt that make any sense?
And is it recommended to quality up all gems or is there on who shouldn't be quality up for some reason?

I dont have enlighten yet, ive just been using a lower level precision, though this means my accuracy is lower too :(.

When leveling i used a mana flask to help with mana. It became pretty smooth once i got Soul Raker though
Atziri's reflection is not an option for the build ?
"
iLupu a écrit :
Atziri's reflection is not an option for the build ?

Sure, it's an option. I wouldn't call it BiS, but it surely is not a wrong choice. Curse immunity is definitely nice as of 3.15.
~Donkster5
"
tenchu12 a écrit :

Maybe you can post a PoB? I cannot see your character as your profile is private.

Adding on to what AGM said, there really shouldn't be significant mana issues with this build for the most part unless you haven't reached ~lvl 40 and gotten Soul Raker (on the Claw Wheel - Middle/Top Right of Passive Tree). After that, the build can run Anger and HoI just fine plus a precision that you slowly level over time. You want to keep at least 90 mana unreserved (per my testing) and it functions just fine. If you have not yet gotten Soul Raker, race or respec into it, and it should solve all your problems.

Anger just adds nice Ele damage and ensures your Trinity is building Resonance. If you're building resonance without it... great.

I don't think there are any gems that you specifically don't want quality on, but some may not matter (like Anger).
~Donkster5
"
Tsiganisti a écrit :
Hello! Hows this build works without Farruls, like decent 6L? I mean, I can affford other gear but not yet Farruls.

Build maker here, so I'm partial, but it works fine without Farruls. It's not like Flicker Strike that basically requires it. There are several other good unique options, and even a solid rare is just fine. The Farrul's just automates charge creation that would otherwise require a workaround. Plus, it adds a nice Offensive and Defensive boost with the various cat "poses".

I run the build in SSFHC, and it performs well. Obviously, I don't have a Farrul's in that setting.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Tsiganisti a écrit :
Hello! Hows this build works without Farruls, like decent 6L? I mean, I can affford other gear but not yet Farruls.

Build maker here, so I'm partial, but it works fine without Farruls. It's not like Flicker Strike that basically requires it. There are several other good unique options, and even a solid rare is just fine. The Farrul's just automates charge creation that would otherwise require a workaround. Plus, it adds a nice Offensive and Defensive boost with the various cat "poses".

I run the build in SSFHC, and it performs well. Obviously, I don't have a Farrul's in that setting.

Thanks for answer. What would be other good unique options?
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

Yo... the Feared! That's amazing. Any chance you have a video of that :)? Well done.

I love that you took it and made it your own by tweaking the tree. There really are a lot of improvements that can be made by fitting a build to your style/feel. That's basically how I got started thinking about doing build guides, etc. Yeah, I've got shock avoidance on my HC build tree right now as I don't have any on my shield or other piece of equipment.

Again, congrats on the Feared. Maven should be pretty straightforward after that.

Thanks! Unfortunately I didn't think of recording it at the time, but I did take a screenshot after the fight.

I want to retry it for a deathless run later this week; will try recording it this time around.
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

Maybe you can post a PoB? I cannot see your character as your profile is private.

Adding on to what AGM said, there really shouldn't be significant mana issues with this build for the most part unless you haven't reached ~lvl 40 and gotten Soul Raker (on the Claw Wheel - Middle/Top Right of Passive Tree). After that, the build can run Anger and HoI just fine plus a precision that you slowly level over time. You want to keep at least 90 mana unreserved (per my testing) and it functions just fine. If you have not yet gotten Soul Raker, race or respec into it, and it should solve all your problems.

Anger just adds nice Ele damage and ensures your Trinity is building Resonance. If you're building resonance without it... great.

I don't think there are any gems that you specifically don't want quality on, but some may not matter (like Anger).

Thanks again for answering me and trying to help me :)

Yeah the issue with the PoB is that i am on console and have no idea how to link my account. I tried to look it up but couldnt find it for some reason which is strange since it seems to work for other ppl. Well stupid me i guess.
But so far i am only missing some life nodes and a jewel node otherwise I did everything like you did in your PoB (i hope :-D)

I am currently lvl 90 and i guess my lvl 20 precision is the issue then :-D
I guess i quality 20 it then and start from 1 and keep your 90 mana advice.
Tyvm :)
"
Tsiganisti a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Tsiganisti a écrit :

Thanks for answer. What would be other good unique options?

Defensive: Kintsugi, Belly, or Daresso’s

Offensive: Inpulsa or Loreweave

There may be other good options but those are off the top of my head
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires