[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

"
Siawman a écrit :
Is it normal to have ballista totems instantly die, particularly in mechanics like ultimatum? The build's been pretty smooth in most content so far, just something I'm wondering resolves itself as Ballista totem gets more levels

I have adapted by using selfcast first and move in ultimatums. I flask up, run to an opening, use some selfcast then spam totems. If the totems have time to start shooting they generally melt stuff even in ultimatums. Once the totems are shooting you can run around them self casting, flasking, enduring crying, and laying down a totem or two every few seconds without much trouble. If the mobs get too dense, just rinse and repeat on the other side of the arena.

One option is to extend to ironwood on the passive
wheel at the bottom of the tree. That gives them more life.
~Donkster5
"
ghenna64 a écrit :
Just took out Sirius 8 with a build very close to this one, wanted to link a pastebin since this build was able to very easily start the league and succeed through red maps broke, grind maps for cash and end up below.

https://pastebin.com/mWPecSAP

Thank you for posting! I’m going to take a look at this later for sure.
~Donkster5
I wanted to do a quick update on my SSFHC experiment... So far, zero deaths at all, so good. I made it to maps and am slowly progressing the atlas. The Character is over-leveled but it feels really safe and is melting everything.

For Auras, I'm just rocking Malevolence and Flesh and Stone and have dropped Vitality. I am using Vaal Clarity and Vaal Haste that give me a nice boost for Boss Fights and Ultimatum's.

Dropped a Scorpion's Call which is really quite nice. It makes it bit more button intensive, but the boost from switching stances is legit when mixed with Versatile Stance. I have no plans of upgrading Quivers or speccing out of Versatile Stance.

Current SSFHC gear:

Flasks:

Jewel(s):
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
I wanted to do a quick update on my SSFHC experiment... So far, zero deaths at all, so good. I made it to maps and am slowly progressing the atlas. The Character is over-leveled but it feels really safe and is melting everything.

For Auras, I'm just rocking Malevolence and Flesh and Stone and have dropped Vitality. I am using Vaal Clarity and Vaal Haste that give me a nice boost for Boss Fights and Ultimatum's.

Dropped a Scorpion's Call which is really quite nice. It makes it bit more button intensive, but the boost from switching stances is legit when mixed with Versatile Stance. I have no plans of upgrading Quivers or speccing out of Versatile Stance.

Current SSFHC gear:

Flasks:

Jewel(s):

thanks for sharing, dude how many buttons do you press when playing? I'm too old\lazy to do Piano :D. can you give a screenshot from your key skills? thanks.
"
lordfratos a écrit :

thanks for sharing, dude how many buttons do you press when playing? I'm too old\lazy to do Piano :D. can you give a screenshot from your key skills? thanks.

Sure, when I get in front of my computer. I’ve been thinking about doing this as I completely change the key binds to fit my hands.
~Donkster5
What would be worth more? A 5th linked socket or +1 to bow skills on a 4 link
"
BoozBear a écrit :
What would be worth more? A 5th linked socket or +1 to bow skills on a 4 link

All other things being equal, the 5-link.

PoB is great for stuff like this because you can ‘craft’ the item in PoB and swap it out to see the effect. Likewise, you can add gems and take them away to simulate gem swaps and links.
~Donkster5
great build, thank you.
will adapt it for more health, playing in ssfhc.

thank you for the guide!!
"
great build, thank you.
will adapt it for more health, playing in ssfhc.

thank you for the guide!!

You’re welcome!

I too am playing it in SSFHC at the moment. Level 86 currently without a death. I’ve put LGoH in my selfcast recently and feel unkillable with about 4700 life. Obviously, I want more but it’s great so far. I’m just running F&S and Malevolence as my auras and am using the following flasks.

Flasks are hugely important so i’ve spent quite a few alts crafting them. It feels really good at the moment.
~Donkster5
"
lordfratos a écrit :

Sorry this is late, but that is better than never... Here are my keybinds and hand placement. I started using this setup in Heist, I think, while playing a slam build with all the buttons.

Keybinds:

Keyboard Skills
A = Flame Dash
W = Despair
E = TR Totem (Hold to place multiple totems)
R = Flesh and Stone
Space = Enduring Cry
F = Vaal Clarity (Rarely Used)
D = Vaal Haste (Rarely Used)

Mouse Skills
Left Click = Withering Step
Middle Button = Blood Rage (generally pressed once per map or encounter)
Right Click = Selfcast TR

Flasks:
2 = Life
3-6 = Utility

Hand Placement and Movement:

~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires