[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content done. Rant time.

"
hiipie a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/umDfewWv

Any advice on what i should work on here im kinda lost

Well you can't use either of your curse gems because you put them in gloves with nothing to trigger them. Get unset ring and slot in Punishment in it, so punishment would trigger Assassins mark.

Other than that - you need to work on your Holy relic levels. You have lvl 19 regular one, and its not even funny because you legit can get level 21 for like 2 c

Skin of the Lords is a massive DPS boost but watch it, it can only use corrupted gems.

And if you wanna blow up screen of enemies - try getting Asenath gentle touch. Those also don't cost too much as this point.

You also have no brittle ground on your boots so you really need to work on that.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 15 juin 2022 00:10:21
are the curses self cast, and with out the gloves how do i trigger both curses
"
hiipie a écrit :
are the curses self cast, and with out the gloves how do i trigger both curses

Gloves only trigger curse if ANOTHER cures has been self-casted. If you don't wanna press extra buttons, no point in using this gloves. You can look for gloves or rings with vulnerability on hit instead and be happy with it. Or roll with Asenath/Null and void.
IS the Animate guardian gear updated where do u get the crit from
Dernière édition par hiipie, le 15 juin 2022 18:20:12
Not sure if anyone posted how to recombinate the weapon yet.

You can make this with a very high chance to hit (50%) on the recomb if you take the following steps:

- get a magic base with only "+1 to spell skills". (you can get one with 2 affixes and annul if you want, use craicic to imprint first)
- get a magic base with only "alva minion mod, double damage + increase damage". (this isnt worth imprinting, just annul if you have to)
- beast imprint "+1" base
- regal "+1" base. If you regalled a suffix youre good to go. If you regal a prefix. Try to hit the new prefix with an annul. If you miss revert with your imprint to the magic item. Re-imprint and retry.
- regal "alva" base. If you regalled a suffix youre good to go. If you regal a prefix just hit with annul. Its not worth imprinting. If you miss the annul purchase a new weapon and retry.
- to move to the next step you want to have a combined 2 or less suffixes on both weapons. If you have more you risk having to annul one off. You want only the prefixes of interest "+1" and "alva minion". Any more this will not work
- craft "% phys + % blind" prefix onto the "+1" rare.
- craft "% phys + % blind" prefix onto the "alva" rare.
- we do this to add to the prefix pool to increase our chances of hitting from 30% to 50%. We use the same crafted mod so we can remove it if we hit a 3 prefix on the recomb
- recomb the "+1" and "alva" rares. this has 50% chance to hit. If you hit move on. If you miss its possible that the imprint works (???) to get your +1 back.
-You may have the crafted prefix on the weapon still. Remove this at the crafting station if you do.
- there should be an open suffix on your weapon now. Craft "prefixes cannot be changed"
- Scour the suffixes
- craft Multimod
- craft Triggered spells
- craft "hits cant be evaded"
- you should have one open suffix. You can do what you want. I think it would probably be best to hit with a hunter exalt. Go for overwhelm % phys suffix.

Dernière édition par pokemengi, le 16 juin 2022 14:38:59
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
What items to use on Animate Guardian? Gloves and Boots - rare items with bunch of resists and chaos resists.

Maybe its just Pob doing Pob things, but if you look at the AG resists they dont seem to get hit with the -60% like players do, so with ascendancy they sit at 70%, any clue if this is accurate?

Not sure how much impact a unique would have over generic resist rare, just started looking into this build while scrambling to buy gear
"
hiipie a écrit :
IS the Animate guardian gear updated where do u get the crit from

AG gear in the skill gems - up to date

You get crit from Power Charges - from your specters, Brittle ground - from your boots, Assassins mark (only for bossing)
"
ChrisBiscuits a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
What items to use on Animate Guardian? Gloves and Boots - rare items with bunch of resists and chaos resists.

Maybe its just Pob doing Pob things, but if you look at the AG resists they dont seem to get hit with the -60% like players do, so with ascendancy they sit at 70%, any clue if this is accurate?

Not sure how much impact a unique would have over generic resist rare, just started looking into this build while scrambling to buy gear

This is indeed accurate, but it is VERY important to get 75 all res INCLUDING Chaos resist.

If you can do that via uniques - sure, its not big of a deal. Mind that if you are using rares, however, you get to play with sweet influences. Things like 'unnerve on hit' from gloves could be nice. 'Drop sapped ground' on boots as well. But those are not too reliable.
"
pokemengi a écrit :
Not sure if anyone posted how to recombinate the weapon yet.

You can make this with a very high chance to hit (50%) on the recomb if you take the following steps:

- get a magic base with only "+1 to spell skills". (you can get one with 2 affixes and annul if you want, use craicic to imprint first)
- get a magic base with only "alva minion mod, double damage + increase damage". (this isnt worth imprinting, just annul if you have to)
- beast imprint "+1" base
- regal "+1" base. If you regalled a suffix youre good to go. If you regal a prefix. Try to hit the new prefix with an annul. If you miss revert with your imprint to the magic item. Re-imprint and retry.
- regal "alva" base. If you regalled a suffix youre good to go. If you regal a prefix just hit with annul. Its not worth imprinting. If you miss the annul purchase a new weapon and retry.
- to move to the next step you want to have a combined 2 or less suffixes on both weapons. If you have more you risk having to annul one off. You want only the prefixes of interest "+1" and "alva minion". Any more this will not work
- craft "% phys + % blind" prefix onto the "+1" rare.
- craft "% phys + % blind" prefix onto the "alva" rare.
- we do this to add to the prefix pool to increase our chances of hitting from 30% to 50%. We use the same crafted mod so we can remove it if we hit a 3 prefix on the recomb
- recomb the "+1" and "alva" rares. this has 50% chance to hit. If you hit move on. If you miss its possible that the imprint works (???) to get your +1 back.
-You may have the crafted prefix on the weapon still. Remove this at the crafting station if you do.
- there should be an open suffix on your weapon now. Craft "prefixes cannot be changed"
- Scour the suffixes
- craft Multimod
- craft Triggered spells
- craft "hits cant be evaded"
- you should have one open suffix. You can do what you want. I think it would probably be best to hit with a hunter exalt. Go for overwhelm % phys suffix.

Great crafting guide. Hight doubts recombos will survies - so use this while you can.

Few things I will add. If you have a magic item with mods you like - you don't have to annul it - you could just split it.

Also overwhelm % phys suffix - is only for hits with the weapon. It won't do any good for relics, they don't use your weapon. But conq EX is still the way to go, you can hit Hunter - unnerve on hit (that's what I have) or Crusaders - aura effect.
Oh. You're totally right. Great point on the split beast. I'm guessing that is also cheaper.

I do realize that I missed my hunter slam. I'm okay with it. I think there a generic overwhelm for physical affix that I was going for. You may be right there are better options there though. I did not actually look into it too hard.

Thanks for those tips.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires