[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
hiipie a écrit :
Is all the information on here up to date for this season

More or less. The only thing is not up to date is that you need to use second PoB even though you don't have ashes, as soon as you can craft brittle ground on boots. Reecent news post can help you out a bit as well.
Hey Fire_Archer can you review my take on this build? I am struggling to identify what level static strike i need...

https://pastebin.com/2ADb5wxT

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
"
Ridiculy a écrit :
Hey Fire_Archer can you review my take on this build? I am struggling to identify what level static strike i need...

https://pastebin.com/2ADb5wxT

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Seems like you doing everything alright.
You static could be lvl 3, but it doesn't matter lvl 2 and lvl 3 is the same.

And if you are concerned that PoB doesn't show your real DPS - it will never show it.

You gonna have to put on faster attacks and start putting quality till your DPS stops growing, or just divide avarage damage by skill cooldown and multiply it by 2 (for each relic you have). For instance - your DPS should be around 25 mills. Good job.

I have questions about using Determination with Imbalanced Guard - seems a bit counter productive, and even bigger question on what happend to your block, but other than that looking solid.
Oh boy... Since eyeyue gave me an inspiration to optimize this build for immortality, I've been wasting tons of exalts trying different strategies. It would be too long to type it all out what I've tried, but the goal was to make the build safe from overjuiced overbuffed map hoards as well as to make it safe against big bosses hits.

And I'm finally finished

Let me present you the PoB https://pastebin.com/jiudQLgc

20 mill boss DPS, set up on taking ubershaper slam (18k phys dmg) with extra elemental damage, tested out in simulacrum 30 and ubershaper + maven fights.

Changes done to the build:
Spoiler
1) Changed flasks a bit, added ignite, corrupted blood immunity.

Removed Granite flask - as it turns out if you have base 7k armor and 4 endu charges with Imbalanced guard - you don't need more.

Removed Topaz flask - as Dawnbreaker converts Cold and Lightning damage to fire, so you don't need too much Lightning mitigation.

2) Changed Megalomaniac cluster jewel to include Self-control - 80% Discipline reservation.

3) Added second Unset ring for Discipline.

4) Added Vaal Discipline for extra 700 ES and watchers eye effect.

This one needs more explanation
Because of how our primary attacks work - multistrike, ancestral call, static strike rapidly hitting beams, watcher eyes mod - 'gain 30 ES on enemy hit' - provides up with about as much power as Aegis Aurora, without needing to use Aegis Aurora. That way we can use Dawnbreaker for insane 20% phys reduction for bossing, and still feel nearly immortal against groups of enemies.

5) Changed block mastery into +20life+20mana on block.

With so much ES regen from watchers eyes AND Vaal discipline panic button, you start to run out of life faster than you run out of ES. Even with all the recoup.

This can be fixed in multiple ways. You can
a) Remove Glorious Vanity. That way your ES will protect you much much better against sim monster and juiced mapping, but you lose much needed 1000 ES for bossing big hits.
b) Use life flask when dropping low.
c) Use life on hit/life on block. Our case.

6) Removed Impossible escape - swapped it with watchers eye.

The result is a build that was able to keep Inspired Learning for smooth fast mapping (even though I think its a greedy mistake. 4 passive points and a jewel slot could make you a lot tankier), face tank ubershaper bullet hell and slam, feel safe in sim 30 and overall feels decent.

This is going to be my end game goal for the next league (unless GGG gonna destroy it. And lets be real - they will) and PoBs on the main post will be updated with it soon, as well as with road to it.
Hello Fire_Archer,

I've learned a lot from your genius idea and I've been defeated all the uber bosses. It's amazing and joyful, thanks!
Here is my current POB: https://pobb.in/IZgjpeOV945v
However, I've been found some problems with this building, and I'm not sure if there are something I missed in your post.

1.Holy Relic is a little bit vulnerable.
Most of time, Holy Relic is stable and barely immortal, in addition to some extreme cases, such as Uber Sirus and many empowered Runic monsters. As for myself, It's easy to survive during these cases, but Holy Relic will be defeated asap(even faster than I summoned).

2.Still afraid of One shot chaos damage.
Recently I lived in 30waves, then I found out that the 'gain #% physical damage as chaos damage" plus "gain extra #% critical strike chance and damage" will cause extremely huge chaos damage. I'm not sure if I should change to CI version to avoid this situation? but it seems like I need to invest more ex on this part. I'd like to know your advice about this situation.

3.About movement speed.
It's tooooooooooooooooo slow xD. And seems like Inspired Learning or HH can improve this part? but I personally think that the Inspired Learning costs a little too much.

I will keep playing this bd until the end of 3.18, if there is anything interesting about this BD, I will let you know.

Huyo.
Dernière édition par huyo1989, le 12 juin 2022 23:52:52
"
huyo1989 a écrit :
Hello Fire_Archer,

I've learned a lot from your genius idea and I've been defeated all the uber bosses. It's amazing and joyful, thanks!
Here is my current POB: https://pobb.in/IZgjpeOV945v
However, I've been found some problems with this building, and I'm not sure if there are something I missed in your post.

1.Holy Relic is a little bit vulnerable.
Most of time, Holy Relic is stable and barely immortal, in addition to some extreme cases, such as Uber Sirus and many empowered Runic monsters. As for myself, It's easy to survive during these cases, but Holy Relic will be defeated asap(even faster than I summoned).

2.Still afraid of One shot chaos damage.
Recently I lived in 30waves, then I found out that the 'gain #% physical damage as chaos damage" plus "gain extra #% critical strike chance and damage" will cause extremely huge chaos damage. I'm not sure if I should change to CI version to avoid this situation? but it seems like I need to invest more ex on this part. I'd like to know your advice about this situation.

3.About movement speed.
It's tooooooooooooooooo slow xD. And seems like Inspired Learning or HH can improve this part? but I personally think that the Inspired Learning costs a little too much.

I will keep playing this bd until the end of 3.18, if there is anything interesting about this BD, I will let you know.

Huyo.

Oh man this one a bit banged up. I can try to to repair it, but I'm no blacksmith.

1) If you look at my build I don't have any passives that would give minions resist or extra life, but my relics never die.

Well that is because when your relics do 3 mill damage with a single nova hit, if you give them life leech - they become borderline immortal.

All you need to do is to take 1 Feasting Fiends notable on cluster and you can refund all the passive points you put into minion survivability.

And you should do that, because your Vicious Bites are also borderline usless, as you already have 100% crit and you can't go above 100%.

2) Crits should be dealt with using Garb of the Ephemeral on your Animate Guardian. Read what it does. As for chaos damage, I never had problems with it what so ever, but I do know lots of people that use Melding of the Flesh - go CI.
I never tried Melding myself, so I can't help with that, besides I think its a massive bait to use it. Too much investments, too little returns.

3) I mean most people use speed flask for that, but you can try out and Shield Charge around if that's what you like.

IL/HH certainly would speed things up as well as make you very tanky.

But you know what else is an actually bait? Predator Support. You can tell by looking at peoples gem setup that they have no idea what they doing when they use Predator Support.

Swap it to Meat Shield. Preferably Anomalus. This will also help to keep your relics alive, reduces the amount of buttons you need to press, buffs relic damage against multiple enemies.
Thanks for your reply!

I already changed the cluster with Feasting Fiends nodes and tried sirus again. Holy relic performed more stable and only died in few cases.

As for Garb of the Ephemeral part, I tried in my animate Guardian No.3 and it died 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure if EHP of 1.1m is enough for guardian and these nodes of minion survivability basically were mainly aiming to protect guardian NO.4.

Thanks! helped me a lot!
"
huyo1989 a écrit :
Thanks for your reply!

I already changed the cluster with Feasting Fiends nodes and tried sirus again. Holy relic performed more stable and only died in few cases.

As for Garb of the Ephemeral part, I tried in my animate Guardian No.3 and it died 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure if EHP of 1.1m is enough for guardian and these nodes of minion survivability basically were mainly aiming to protect guardian NO.4.

Thanks! helped me a lot!

Thats why I use 2x clusters with Feasting Fiends. For even more leech.

And when it comes to AG, he needs regen more than max life.

Boots with labyrinth enchant is a must - +2% HP regen when hit.

2x Renewal - again - from cluster jewels with - will not only make your AG tanky, it will make your Relics tanky AND give them a chance to do double damage.

And if you roll crit with double damage - oh man its gonna slap.

Also getting alt quality AG, alt quality Meat shield on AG ( the one that gives extra block chance) is how I made my AG immortal. That and bunch of regen.
Well after a few days of Cemetery and Delving, I hit 100.

https://pastebin.com/FPv85bRU
https://pobb.in/WFgYAHPEBBVa

I tried to experiment early on at lvl 99 with the Dawnbreaker shield, but i didn't iterate between all the various recoveries like you did.

I went back to Corrupted Soul and its worked out fine, i just dont like how it eats up my attributes around the MoM keystone, so i put it near the agnostic keystone.

I went back to Asenath's Gentle Touch and Vulnerability on hit ring for mapping thanks to the pops. I played with mapping with Vixens and putting punishment in my trigger weapon, bit it felt inconsistent application

I have some optimizing to do with my skill tree now, but a few things i tried to take advantage of because of the Flask Effect belt

I picked up reduced curse effect wheel (Asylum wheel) so i am 100% reduced curse effect with my flask

I picked up Tolerance (thanks to the impossible escape jewel) to be 100% stun avoidance with my flask

Paired with Purity of Elements ailment immunity, I swapped brine king pantheon for lunaris (8% phys damage reduction, 6% reduced elemental damage, etc).

My watcher's eye is:
Phys to cold while affected by purity of elements
Hits Intimidate while affected by pride.
So I get about ~30% phys to cold conversion with taste of hate (80% max cold res)

Burning Ground still hurts so i kept Abberath Pantheon.

For my Animate Guardian I've been running the standard set up.
Kingmaker
Leer Cast
Garb of the Ephermeral
Southbound
Victario's Flight

My spectres are:
They of Tul
Host Chieftan
Ruins Helion (thanks for that suggestion)

The biggest lesson learned is that i have to read the atlas passives better (wrath of cosmos has %damage per shrine, so 1 shots have been because I've been over juicing the damage)

I am definitely going to give the Dawnbreaker another spin.

Dernière édition par eyeyue, le 14 juin 2022 10:06:22
https://pastebin.com/umDfewWv

Any advice on what i should work on here im kinda lost

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires