[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

You already have Sovereighty alocated. So your amulet does nothing.
Why not use Vaal Discipline instead? Its better than Wicked Ward.
You get 4 second Trigger specifically from unveiling it on a weapon. To have unveiled mod (that you can then hopefuly unveil into Trigger) AND Alva mod at the same time, you would have to lock in preffixes and use Veiled Chaos orb.
Also, do you really think its worth spending 5 passive points to travel over to the jewel slot? When you can just put coventant in your second cluster?

Yeah, I realized that about Sovereighty, gotta fix it asap.

Always forget about Vaal versions, so gonna check out Vaal Disciple too, ty.

As for the weapon, good to know. I guess that's the part that can lead to a ~100 ex sink with a bad luck. I'll have to use 2ex keep prefix bench-craft for that, right? I can forget about rolling Attack speed too, since it's also a suffix and what are the odds of getting it alongsides, getting Karui Scepter as a base can mitigate the loss a bit due to its high base AS.
Guess it'd be literally the last part of the build I'll upgrade if I'm still playing.

As for 5 passive points, well, I get more than just minion damage from that cluster, though it's mostly more meme attack speed other than that lol. Plus I already have one Covenant and you can't use two. But it's still learning/experimental phase (and I should probably use PoB more) so things can change.
Dernière édition par MrCinos, le 25 févr. 2022 07:29:50
"
MrCinos a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

You already have Sovereighty alocated. So your amulet does nothing.
Why not use Vaal Discipline instead? Its better than Wicked Ward.
You get 4 second Trigger specifically from unveiling it on a weapon. To have unveiled mod (that you can then hopefuly unveil into Trigger) AND Alva mod at the same time, you would have to lock in preffixes and use Veiled Chaos orb.
Also, do you really think its worth spending 5 passive points to travel over to the jewel slot? When you can just put coventant in your second cluster?

Yeah, I realized that about Sovereighty, gotta fix it asap.

Always forget about Vaal versions, so gonna check out Vaal Disciple too, ty.

As for the weapon, good to know. I guess that's the part that can lead to a ~100 ex sink with a bad luck. I'll have to use 2ex keep prefix bench-craft for that, right? I can forget about rolling Attack speed too, since it's also a suffix and what are the odds of getting it alongsides, getting Karui Scepter as a base can mitigate the loss a bit due to its high base AS.
Guess it'd be literally the last part of the build I'll upgrade if I'm still playing.

As for 5 passive points, well, I get more than just minion damage from that cluster, though it's mostly more meme attack speed other than that lol. Plus I already have one Covenant and you can't use two. But it's still learning/experimental phase (and I should probably use PoB more) so things can change.

I'm taking about 5 points wasted to reach jewel socket on the right part of the tree, not the cluster.

Also get the Garb for AG already ,that beyond boss critting your for your entire life hurts to watch :D
For the Garb, does the Minion Implicit apply to all the minions or is that only if the Animate Guardian "summons" them. I know it can't, but asking if that's how it works.

Spectres you recommend Hairy Bonecrusher and They of Thul. What would you suggest for a third?

Also, what is the benefit of Divergent Desecrate?
Dernière édition par chrischoi, le 25 févr. 2022 21:11:33
"
chrischoi a écrit :
For the Garb, does the Minion Implicit apply to all the minions or is that only if the Animate Guardian "summons" them. I know it can't, but asking if that's how it works.

Spectres you recommend Hairy Bonecrusher and They of Thul. What would you suggest for a third?

Garb only applies to AG itself an nothing else, so best if it has some extra resits.

For Specters I usualy use 3x of Tul. Because they don't die. You summon them once and forget about it. Mayve 2 Tuls, 1 Bonecrusher for taunt casts.

You can thow in Unduying Evangelist, Demon Harpy(scourge mob that makes enemy take up to 20% more phys damage), Host Chieftain (powecharge monkey) but they most likely going to die.

Divergent Desecrate lets you summon bodies for specters that are no longer in the game. Like Scourge Demon Harpy. But you can also just ask for one in Global 6666 channel.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 26 févr. 2022 01:06:04
Hello. Very excited of this build. I want to ask, what for do you use herald of ash in your character pob? Also, i wanted to say that you don't need to use regrading lens to get lvl 1 phantasmal static strike, you can do it with vendor recipe (regret orb + any non-corrupted gem gives this gem with lvl 1 and same quality as before). Sadly, i found it out too late, still got phantasmal with third try. Also, if i calculated right, if you use ashes of the stars, best static strike (with divergent 20.20) will be phantasmal with lvl 7 and 14% quality (i have 26% quality roll on aots, with other roll numbers will differ). Also, just noticed that normal quality tempest shield gives #% shock on block (up to 50% with aots), is "shock when focus" still necessary or with aots i can change it for something better?
Dernière édition par Yanwar, le 26 févr. 2022 21:10:10
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
chrischoi a écrit :

Garb only applies to AG itself an nothing else, so best if it has some extra resits.

For Specters I usualy use 3x of Tul. Because they don't die. You summon them once and forget about it. Mayve 2 Tuls, 1 Bonecrusher for taunt casts.

You can thow in Unduying Evangelist, Demon Harpy(scourge mob that makes enemy take up to 20% more phys damage), Host Chieftain (powecharge monkey) but they most likely going to die.

Divergent Desecrate lets you summon bodies for specters that are no longer in the game. Like Scourge Demon Harpy. But you can also just ask for one in Global 6666 channel.

Ah, I was able to hit 4 Spectres. Hmmm. Did notice the Host Chieftain kept dying. Maybe I'll try 2 Tul's, Bonecrusher and Arena Master.
Dernière édition par chrischoi, le 26 févr. 2022 20:40:36
"
Yanwar a écrit :
Hello. Very excited of this build. I want to ask, what for do you use herald of ash in your character pob? Also, i wanted to say that you don't need to use regrading lens to get lvl 1 phantasmal static strike, you can do it with vendor recipe (regret orb + any non-corrupted gem gives this gem with lvl 1 and same quality as before). Sadly, i found it out too late, still got phantasmal with third try. Also, if i calculated right, if you use ashes of the stars, best static strike (with divergent 20.20) will be phantasmal with lvl 7 and 14% quality (i have 26% quality roll on aots, with other roll numbers will differ). Also, just noticed that normal quality tempest shield gives #% shock on block (up to 50% with aots), is "shock when focus" still necessary or with aots i can change it for something better?

Oh I was just trying to make the build work like Chiftain BV. To try and make explosion cascade with herald of ash. It.... doesn't really work because you are not the one that kills. So not really worth going with it. Was just an experiment.

The goal about regrading lens is not getting a lvl 1 static strike, but getting 1% quality static strike. You can't remove quality.

And your static strike, following your words, is 26%+14%=40% qual. Level 7 static is 0.38 activation. 0.38-40%= 0.228.
Your 20/20 relic is 20%+26%= 26% quality. PoB says that your relics have 0.26 activation time.

As you can see the numbers missmatch.

As for Shock on Tempest Shield, it only affects the chance to shock that is done with Tempest Shield itself. So your tempest Shield needs to hit with enough damage to even apply shock. That will never happen on bosses. Meanwhile the ring craft will shock for 15% no matter what.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

The goal about regrading lens is not getting a lvl 1 static strike, but getting 1% quality static strike. You can't remove quality.

And your static strike, following your words, is 26%+14%=40% qual. Level 7 static is 0.38 activation. 0.38-40%= 0.228.
Your 20/20 relic is 20%+26%= 26% quality. PoB says that your relics have 0.26 activation time.

First of all, to calculate these numbers i used another guide, holy relic guardian from Moosseolini. In that guide he wrote formula for static strike (he's using static strike + cyclon). As that formula said, static strike's Hit Rate in PoB must be equal to 1/C or less, where C is skill cooldown for summon holy relic. With this formula and my static strike i got 3.78 hit rate, which matches cd of relics (1/0.264 = 3.78). Also, how did you calculate activation time of my static strike? I didn't find it in my pob. Also, my relic is not 26 but 46% quality, but as i noticed in pob, quality more than 36% doesn't change anything. Also, what do you think about the surrender shield? Can it be better as we do not have much es (currently i have 2800 es with discipline) and we're losing hp on block with aots. Also, with corrupted soul i'm dying sometimes with es up, especially in simulacrum.
Dernière édition par Yanwar, le 27 févr. 2022 16:32:00
"
Yanwar a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

First of all, to calculate these numbers i used another guide, holy relic guardian from Moosseolini. In that guide he wrote formula for static strike (he's using static strike + cyclon). As that formula said, static strike's Hit Rate in PoB must be equal to 1/C or less, where C is skill cooldown for summon holy relic. With this formula and my static strike i got 3.78 hit rate, which matches cd of relics (1/0.264 = 3.78). Also, how did you calculate activation time of my static strike? I didn't find it in my pob. Also, my relic is not 26 but 46% quality, but as i noticed in pob, quality more than 36% doesn't change anything. Also, what do you think about the surrender shield? Can it be better as we do not have much es (currently i have 2800 es with discipline) and we're losing hp on block with aots. Also, with corrupted soul i'm dying sometimes with es up, especially in simulacrum.

I honestly have not much time in exploration of alt qual + ashes interaction, so I'm gonna go with 'you are right' in your calculations for now. When I have more free time, I'll try to see and iron the formula out into just raw values people would need for it to work properly.

Surrender is mediocre idea because you never want flat life on block. You want % life on block as well as better life pool. 4k life is a bit low.
You can try and craft (or buy) a rare high armor shield with % life on block as well as Endurance charge on block. I can see you don't have those, and they make you REALLY tanky.

But even with a 4k and 2800 es, you shouldn't be dying with full ES. Its 50/50 damage split, so if somethign hits you that hard, you still should end up with more life than ES. Just use your Forbidden Taste more. Enchants with extra charges might help too. Or use on savage hit.

At least you shouldn't die if you are using Anvil amulet. You might wanna try it out instead of Ashes maybe. Like I said, Ashes is a powerhouse of damage, but it makes you very much less tanky.

Speaking of big hits, if you are doing simulacrum, I hope you have your AG equiped with Garb. Because nothing will protect you from those massive crits.

You can also slot in Raise Specters at the cost of your frostbomb and move them over to the helm with AG link (for life and meatshield). They of Tul provide another big defence layer that is good in simulacrum.
Thank you for your reply. I rejected from rote reinforcement and took Inexorable. it cost me 500hp, but i got some armour + recover flat life + discipline (compared to my older tree with rote and more life taken i have much lesser effective hit pool). I played with Anvil before (still have one with curse corrupt in my stash), but i felt like i don't have enough damage for late game encounters. My ag has almost exactly same items as yours, but with garb of ephemeral. I took spectres and they're giving me a lot, especially they of tul, but they're also dying a lot in high lvl encounters like invitations and 22+ wave simulacrum (they of tul do not die, i tried hairy bonecrunchers and host chieftains, they are dying). Currently i'm thinking about removing discipline and adding determination, but i need 2 Opportunistic and determination mana reserve node in armour mastery. I can add it for the cost of 2-3 more points wasted (less life) and fortress covenant (110k damage loss, or something like that), but it will give me a lot of armour (something about 11k) + 90% phys reduct on maps. Not sure if it will be worth. Also i'm thinking about skin of the lords. I got wicked ward AND imbalanced guard and currently can't decide which will be better. You told that imbalanced guard is the best, but even without determination i'm currently have up to 72% phys reduction in maps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires