[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
Vennto a écrit :
Normally I am able to sell my league-starter, but for some reason which I do not understand at all there´s very little interest in this build, which means I have to grind out the entire currency and don´t have a jumpstart. Thats why I cannot experiment more right now, but I´ll def. keep that in mind for next season :)

Well that's because no one knows about this build. This is offmeta for you. I keep it low profile, its not on reddit, not on youtube, not even in listed forum builds. And I think I'll keep it that way, or GGG might detect fun.

I'd totes buy your entire stock (I really wanna feel the crit version and add it as build end game goal, I think despite all, crit is the way to go), but sadly, lost ark got me.

And other than me, there is maybe like... 10 people who play this at best, I'd wager. I'll try to help you out a bit and post your sell offer on main page with your vids. Since I was going to post your visd anyway.

You're welcome to use any vids u want, but give me a few more days to record new boss fights. The improvement with brittle ground is really huge, I had fights where I was just baffled how much dps this build was putting out. Ofc those were "over-average" numbers in terms of crits but its very satisfying to watch :D I just didn't feel to go through the hassle as my pc is not that great and starting everything to record takes seemingly forever. During the week im working so when Im able to play I prefer to do that instead of content creation. Sunday I'll have new videos ready :D

And in regards to the sale: to be fair, I haven't posted anything myself on TFT so far as even if I get all the money back that I have invested in it I still need roughly another 100ex to transition, so I am in no rush. And honestly, if you really wanna give it a shot with my setup, let me know. You'll get the stuff way below market value once I am rdy to swap, as a thanks for the build and your help in general.
Dernière édition par Vennto, le 23 févr. 2022 11:17:55
For what it's worth I'm playing this build. I don't theory craft too much as I prefer just playing but my biggest issue is boss damage. Clearspeed is super fast and I enjoy zooming around everywhere and blowing up everything.

I don't play a lot of POE so I don't really understand how most mechanics work but this is the furthest I've gotten in POE because I'm using this build. I'm nearly lvl 92.

Here's my POB if anyone is interested. I slotted in determination as an extra aura for more armor. I'm sure there are ways to improve this but it's still really strong.

https://pastebin.com/saV77nc2
"
JOEMAMA8630 a écrit :
For what it's worth I'm playing this build. I don't theory craft too much as I prefer just playing but my biggest issue is boss damage. Clearspeed is super fast and I enjoy zooming around everywhere and blowing up everything.

I don't play a lot of POE so I don't really understand how most mechanics work but this is the furthest I've gotten in POE because I'm using this build. I'm nearly lvl 92.

Here's my POB if anyone is interested. I slotted in determination as an extra aura for more armor. I'm sure there are ways to improve this but it's still really strong.

https://pastebin.com/saV77nc2

A common mistake, your static strike should be lvl 1 for better boss dps.
Thanks, does quality make a difference?
"
JOEMAMA8630 a écrit :

Not in a case of regular Static trike. I mean its nice to have for inc duration.
But I'd suggest you to invest into Divergent Holy Relic. Then you can use Static Strike lvl 18, and it feels much smoother.
Also Divergent holy Relic lvl 20 deals more DPS than 21 regular holy relic.

EDIT:
Also, unless you have gloves on swap for bosses, your Punishment curse doesn't work. And that's a loooot of damage you are missing.
It doesn't work because your Asenath already cursing enemy with Temporal Chains.
And you can only have 1 curse.

I'd tell you to anoint +1 extra curse on amulet, but you invested into auras.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 23 févr. 2022 14:29:52
"
Vennto a écrit :
"
After 95, I blew ~16 ex over 5 hours afking 5-way carries to get to 99. Now I'm at depth 315, hoping this build can push to 400 and easily manage 400

Delving 400 is still extremely smooth, thats the area where I am at. I am delving between 390 and 430, killing all bosses deathless If I don´t mess up myself with great clear. I am swapping between the ascenats for clear and vixen gloves for triple curse single target.

"
You lose max attack block, +2 max res and mana on block for a hefty damage boost.
Its good if you are going all out offensive. Especially good if you are opting into using Assassin Mark and do crit relics. The extra quality will give you everything you need. Looking at you Vennto!

Don´t u worry, I silently followed this discussion about that amulet very closely :D Unfortunately, as mentioned before - even if this is a very interesting and nice option I do not want to put any more time (and currency as well) in my setup, as I started gathering the first things for my final build of 3.17. Normally I am able to sell my league-starter, but for some reason which I do not understand at all there´s very little interest in this build, which means I have to grind out the entire currency and don´t have a jumpstart. Thats why I cannot experiment more right now, but I´ll def. keep that in mind for next season :)

Shot you a message. May be interested in the build as a whole.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
JOEMAMA8630 a écrit :

Not in a case of regular Static trike. I mean its nice to have for inc duration.
But I'd suggest you to invest into Divergent Holy Relic. Then you can use Static Strike lvl 18, and it feels much smoother.
Also Divergent holy Relic lvl 20 deals more DPS than 21 regular holy relic.

EDIT:
Also, unless you have gloves on swap for bosses, your Punishment curse doesn't work. And that's a loooot of damage you are missing.
It doesn't work because your Asenath already cursing enemy with Temporal Chains.
And you can only have 1 curse.

I'd tell you to anoint +1 extra curse on amulet, but you invested into auras.

Excellent thanks, ill get some gloves to swap for bosses. What should I link to them, static strike, multistrike, ancestral call and what else?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD26mgx5SLo

35 Sec Elder-Guardian destruction (70+ quant)
My recent changes. Upgraded belt which is the most expensive single piece I've acquired so far (25ex), saw that a small cluster with 6% mana reservation efficiency is a thing after it dropped for me randomly and managed to include War Banner in addition to Herald.

Changed my Watcher's Eye for a better one and started using Anomalous Discipline, now my Life+ES are above 8700. Had to remove Feeding Frenzy to include it, but honestly noticed zero difference with or without FF at this point. Stopped dying after that and finally got 96 today.

After thinking about it more, decided to ditch the Herald because it takes a bit too many points and I wanted to get into that 2nd Cluster section for a while so I did as soon as I got 96. Acquired 3 more Fortress Covenants Jewels so I had four of them slotted in and then realized only one of them works... Had to re-buy appropriate jewels. But now I'm really satisfied with the passive tree I have, other than still needing a good Megalomaniac again after I dropped Herald. Either that or I can use two small clusters instead of one Meg now that I went into another Large Cluster field.

---

So for now I'm running Discipline/Pride/Zealotry/Tempest Shield/War Banner all active as aura thanks to that small cluster jewel and Asenath with Sovereigthy. Though I will soon get another Ashes of the Stars to apply Whisper of the Doom on and I will just switch between the two when I will be doing bossing without War Banner. EDIT: Actually Sovereighty does nothing for me, why is it the case? Are "Mana reservationefficiency" and just "reservation efficiency" are different? But then mana eff. res. from small cluster does show effect. EDIT2: nvm, I already had it on my tree and you can't stack it.

Also got Skin of the Lords (4b2r) with Wicked Ward so want to try it as well soon, possibly with ES on hit Watcher's Eye (kinda expensive) and see how it goes with that decently high AS of mine. That will probably be the last bit of an upgrade I'll do, other than maybe getting 2nd Unset Ring.

I'd like to get 4 second Trigger weapon too, but I can't find even one 4s trigger 5% double minion damage weapon on Trade anymore. How do you even go about acquiring it?

---

Anyway, after all the changes I've done:

Random Maven invitation fight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7UpD_TvbsY

Latest map zooming - https://youtu.be/bRMNdRSq1Fc

Now I'll try and do all the unique Maven invitations for the first-time experience and will probably stop or slow down at least as the amount of time I've sunk on PoE this league is just unhealthy. I blame this build, lol.
Dernière édition par MrCinos, le 24 févr. 2022 19:11:37
"
MrCinos a écrit :
My recent changes. Upgraded belt which is the most expensive single piece I've acquired so far (25ex), saw that a small cluster with 6% mana reservation efficiency is a thing after it dropped for me randomly and managed to include War Banner in addition to Herald.

Changed my Watcher's Eye for a better one and started using Anomalous Discipline, now my Life+ES are above 8700. Had to remove Feeding Frenzy to include it, but honestly noticed zero difference with or without FF at this point. Stopped dying after that and finally got 96 today.

After thinking about it more, decided to ditch the Herald because it takes a bit too many points and I wanted to get into that 2nd Cluster section for a while so I did as soon as I got 96. Acquired 3 more Fortress Covenants Jewels so I had four of them slotted in and then realized only one of them works... Had to re-buy appropriate jewels. But now I'm really satisfied with the passive tree I have, other than still needing a good Megalomaniac again after I dropped Herald. Either that or I can use two small clusters instead of one Meg now that I went into another Large Cluster field.

---

So for now I'm running Discipline/Pride/Zealotry/Tempest Shield/War Banner all active as aura thanks to that small cluster jewel and Asenath with Sovereigthy. Though I will soon get another Ashes of the Stars to apply Whisper of the Doom on and I will just switch between the two when I will be doing bossing without War Banner. EDIT: Actually Sovereighty does nothing for me, why is it the case? Are "Mana reservationefficiency" and just "reservation efficiency" are different? But then mana eff. res. from small cluster does show effect. EDIT2: nvm, I already had it on my tree and you can't stack it.

Also got Skin of the Lords (4b2r) with Wicked Ward so want to try it as well soon, possibly with ES on hit Watcher's Eye (kinda expensive) and see how it goes with that decently high AS of mine. That will probably be the last bit of an upgrade I'll do, other than maybe getting 2nd Unset Ring.

I'd like to get 4 second Trigger weapon too, but I can't find even one 4s trigger 5% double minion damage weapon on Trade anymore. How do you even go about acquiring it?

---

Anyway, after all the changes I've done:

Random Maven invitation fight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7UpD_TvbsY

Latest map zooming - https://youtu.be/bRMNdRSq1Fc

Now I'll try and do all the unique Maven invitations for the first-time experience and will probably stop or slow down at least as the amount of time I've sunk on PoE this league is just unhealthy. I blame this build, lol.

You already have Sovereighty alocated. So your amulet does nothing.
Why not use Vaal Discipline instead? Its better than Wicked Ward.
You get 4 second Trigger specifically from unveiling it on a weapon. To have unveiled mod (that you can then hopefuly unveil into Trigger) AND Alva mod at the same time, you would have to lock in preffixes and use Veiled Chaos orb.
Also, do you really think its worth spending 5 passive points to travel over to the jewel slot? When you can just put coventant in your second cluster?
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 24 févr. 2022 21:52:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires