[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
LordDuckiie a écrit :
Ok :) Because the 4sec cooldown wands with + to spell skills etc are 10exalts and up. So Hell no xD

Btw is there a way to get this build good with cyclone instead?
Static strike is not a really good skill since i can stand in a middle of the pack an miss on mobs (have RT point taken)

You need Ancestral Call for it to miss less, but you can roll with Cyclone, but you gonna miss on some activation speed on relics. You can also try Multistike+Flicker Strike.

If yo still wanna roll with cylcone, you can get Cyclone+Life Gain on Hit+Infused Channeling.

Also you can get Reckoning to just auto attack when you block.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 4 déc. 2021 12:08:17
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :
Ok :) Because the 4sec cooldown wands with + to spell skills etc are 10exalts and up. So Hell no xD

Static strike is not a really good skill since i can stand in a middle of the pack an miss on mobs (have RT point taken)

You need Ancestral Call for it to miss less, but you can roll with Cyclone, but you gonna miss on some activation speed on relics. You can also try Multistike+Flicker Strike.

If yo still wanna roll with cylcone, you can get Cyclone+Life Gain on Hit+Infused Channeling.

I have Ancesteral call in but still misses mobs for some reason. Do reckoning count as using a skill when it blocks, so it triggers the wands?
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :

I have Ancesteral call in but still misses mobs for some reason. Do reckoning count as using a skill when it blocks, so it triggers the wands?

No, its not countes as 'used', it counts as 'triggered', but its still an 'attack' so it procs the relics.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 4 déc. 2021 12:42:56
Ok :) Btw is this like all other minion build? You gotta invest an arm, leg and a kidney for it to deal with A8 sirus and maven?
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :
Ok :) Btw is this like all other minion build? You gotta invest an arm, leg and a kidney for it to deal with A8 sirus and maven?

With low investment, you should easily get over 1.2 mill combined Sirus DPS. Its not much, but you also getting a lot of survivability.

For maven though, you would need a bit more or you will have to deal with her memmory game. But you don't get to maven as fast, and will prolly have much better gear/gems by that point.

That is if you are league starting. If you trying to get this build online mid league, you might find that items you need are not that costly.

You can roll with 20/20 regular gems, lvl 2 empower and such.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :

With low investment, you should easily get over 1.2 mill combined Sirus DPS. Its not much, but you also getting a lot of survivability.

For maven though, you would need a bit more or you will have to deal with her memmory game. But you don't get to maven as fast, and will prolly have much better gear/gems by that point.

That is if you are league starting. If you trying to get this build online mid league, you might find that items you need are not that costly.

Tried many different builds this league and I'm at maven/sirus now. So i need a build that can take down those without a problem hehe. My budget right now is not more than 10ex due to bad luck this league.
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :

Tried many different builds this league and I'm at maven/sirus now. So i need a build that can take down those without a problem hehe. My budget right now is not more than 10ex due to bad luck this league.

Just checked market real quick.

covenant - 20c
Glorious vanity - 20c
aegis - 60c
Empower 3 - 30c
Vuln gloves -10c
Anvil with extra curse - 30c
Skin of the lords - 1 ex, 2 for good one.
Gems 6*5c ~30c, prolly less.
Null and Void - 5c
Cluster jewel wirth renewal + feasting - 30c

Combined cost
at worst 4ex, maybe less. But mostly in chaos orbs.

But idk if I can reccomend you to try it out, unless you REALLY liked the playstyle from vists and what you managed to make on your own.

Its not minion build per say, more of a weird melee build.
Hello Sir,

just read the whole guide - is the gear-section updated to 3.16? Is that really the gear shown in the videos? Because that would just be completely bonkers, that stuff is VERY cheap for the performance the build delivers. I am right now looking for very tanky builds as i hate dying, don´t mind costing me some dps if there is a general level of content that can be cleared with it.

If thats all that is necessary to perform like this then chapeau for the build!
"
Vennto a écrit :
Hello Sir,

just read the whole guide - is the gear-section updated to 3.16? Is that really the gear shown in the videos? Because that would just be completely bonkers, that stuff is VERY cheap for the performance the build delivers. I am right now looking for very tanky builds as i hate dying, don´t mind costing me some dps if there is a general level of content that can be cleared with it.

If thats all that is necessary to perform like this then chapeau for the build!

It is indeed a very cheap and tanky build. The gear you see in videos is actually worse than listed in pob, because those were taken before fully optimized.

But you don't even need that. All you need is 6L with high level gems, Asenath touch, Spiritual Aid, and if you hate dying - Glorious vanity and you good to go. This alone will get you the proper feeling of the build. If you wanna save some money - go for null and void instead. It will give you some idea of how build works and will not cost you lots.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

It is indeed a very cheap and tanky build. The gear you see in videos is actually worse than listed in pob, because those were taken before fully optimized.

But you don't even need that. All you need is 6L with high level gems, Asenath touch, Spiritual Aid, and if you hate dying - Glorious vanity and you good to go. This alone will get you the proper feeling of the build. If you wanna save some money - go for null and void instead. It will give you some idea of how build works and will not cost you lots.

Sounds awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I just started leveling the build a bit and will test it in a low-currency-environment, consider starting this in 3.17. If it works like shown in the video this is potentially one of the strongest and most potent starter builds in my opinion as the money for the gear can be acquired on day 2 respectively.
Only small issue I see with 3.17 is the removal of prophecy so it´s not really clear when geoffrys legacy will hit the market. Other than that, totally fine and I will probably go for this one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires