[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
baksbani a écrit :
can someone explain me whats the deference with profane proxy and flammability from crafted ring with flammability?

Profane Proxy turns the Flammability curse to an aura around one of your skitterbots (depends which slot you wear the Ring).
so Flammability is applied to the enemies as long as the Skitterbot is close eough to them, aka within range of the Aura.

A "Crafted" Ring with Flammabilty on Hit applies the actual curse when the enemy is by an attack of yours.
The "Problem" is that attacks from our Minions don't count as our own attacks and therefore do not apply the curse.
Thats why we need something like Ball Lightning to actually apply the curse via the "curse on Hit" on the Ring.
Poeatlas.app
Hey, nice build!

Can you explain to me why hypothermia is a good link on the helmet? I dont quite get behind it but everyone does it. PoB doesnt show damage increase or anything so has to be more to it.

Also what spectres are you using in your videos? I'm not familiar at all with what spectres makes sense to use in what situation. I currently use solar guards but I have no idea whether there is a better alternative to it.

Thanks!
"
LarsSultanHengzt a écrit :
Hey, nice build!

Can you explain to me why hypothermia is a good link on the helmet? I dont quite get behind it but everyone does it. PoB doesnt show damage increase or anything so has to be more to it.

Also what spectres are you using in your videos? I'm not familiar at all with what spectres makes sense to use in what situation. I currently use solar guards but I have no idea whether there is a better alternative to it.

Thanks!

Hypothermia has the Line: "Supported Skills deal (20-29)% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Chilled Enemies"
That is 20-29% more damage for us, thats why we want to use it.
In by PoB the End Game Helmet has it as a Shaper mod, therefore it doesn't add any damage when you add it to the SRS in the Skill section.
Select the late game gear loadout and then add Hypothermia to the SRS, that why you will see the 29% damage increase.

Check Section 6.3 and the FAQ for some Information on the Spectres.
I personally like Artless Assassins or (when I have a jewel with minions deal added Fire Damage) Frost Auto-Scouts.
Poeatlas.app
Ok thanks. I will try out the artless assassins.

Is it like our spectres hit the enemies chilling them idealy and then our srs have 29 more dmg against them or how does it work with hypothermia?
"
LarsSultanHengzt a écrit :
Ok thanks. I will try out the artless assassins.

Is it like our spectres hit the enemies chilling them idealy and then our srs have 29 more dmg against them or how does it work with hypothermia?

We use Skitterbots to Chill our enemies ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Ah okay, now it makes sense. Thanks :D

I still use profane proxy and honestly I dont wanna drop it as its so convenient to not have cast anything else but srs. I also run 5 auras and have no slots for a ball lightning. Also I hate self casting to curse haha
Hey Weo__

i was looking at your PoB section and saw

https://pobb.in/Wak7AhwqAOk5

https://pastebin.com/ULmH9aC7

which one of these 2 should i try and follow?
"
Sazzbot a écrit :
Hey Weo__

i was looking at your PoB section and saw

https://pobb.in/Wak7AhwqAOk5

https://pastebin.com/ULmH9aC7

which one of these 2 should i try and follow?

Both should be the same.

Doesn't make a difference which you import. Pobb can just viewed in the browser.
Poeatlas.app
Have another question regarding spectres. A couple of my jewels have "minions deal additional lightning damage". I use artless assassins. I'm wondering if there conflict with elemental army now or if these tiny rolls from ghastly jewels dont affect them?
In the gem details section there are a large number of gems shown as no higher than level 1 (Animate guardian, Raise Zombie (the second one), Minion life, Infernal Cry, Summon Stone Golem, Ball Lightning, Summon Skitterbots, Clarity, Arcane Surge and Convocation). Should these all be kept at level 1 like Desecrate or which ones should be higher (and what level if so) ?

I also assume that the gem in comment "Note: Only Level Faster Attacks and Second Wind as your Dex can take it." should be Flame Dash, not Faster Attacks ?

So far the build is going well, not many issues except a few silly mistakes, but am having a hard time getting the right gear with the right attributes. I'm guessing they will come in time :-)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires