[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Build is not hard and is not expansive
20 ex budget, 6500 life, 8 M dps, enough for all game content

My current 3.14 https://pastebin.com/rNuUJaph
Dernière édition par zewer1, le 4 mai 2021 17:44:05
Anyone wanna buy a +5% life on block and +50 something life gained shield off me lol
how different is the cyclone build and how easy is it to swap to from this one?

also should we swap from Brutality to Awakened Brutality if we get the chance? it's just always better?
Dernière édition par GGTeMpLaR, le 4 mai 2021 22:24:02
just question: how to survive oneshots from bosses under Maven?

Got oneshotted by boss of T14 Barrows three times... And then by same boss t14 without Maven...

By the way, it is very tanky build... especially when it hybride.
"
punch1inerock a écrit :
Anyone wanna buy a +5% life on block and +50 something life gained shield off me lol

"
kertenkel a écrit :

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you guys don't like the build, don't play it - there is no need to spam your personal ramblings and hysterics here every day.

"
Greyf24 a écrit :
just question: how to survive oneshots from bosses under Maven?

Got oneshotted by boss of T14 Barrows three times... And then by same boss t14 without Maven...

By the way, it is very tanky build... especially when it hybride.

You're not using basalt flask, no armor flask, no fortify, no immortal call.

In general you've made a lot of personal changes to the build which have sacrificed your survivability.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I've just wrote under this thread for the first time and it's not about my personal rumblings... it is about the build.
"
GGTeMpLaR a écrit :

should we swap from Brutality to Awakened Brutality if we get the chance? it's just always better?

only asking cause in the gem section of the guide, using Brutality with Reave

but Awakened Brutality with Blade Flurry

awakened looks better in every why not use it for Reave too?
Dernière édition par GGTeMpLaR, le 5 mai 2021 07:40:56
How you gonna get pissed at people for warning other people. You advertise the build as a league starter. Auls alone is 35ex a good paradoxica that would fit this build would be like 10ex. If you had updated info on build at beginning of league and been like hey build is super expensive now no one would have a problem with it... Its like a 40 to 100 ex build to be strong.
Hi, I saw the video you have making Tier 16 delirius maps 100%. But I don't understand where you get so much healing & regeneration I need to use potions to heal normally. I made the switch recently for aul to put on the auras and used Endurin cry for extra healing in certain situations. But now I notice that not having it I look pretty bad in situations where there is only 1 yellow monster and I run out of potions . This is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/XjV5jtZ8

if u want to see for forum current gear:
Dernière édition par Articss, le 5 mai 2021 09:41:40

You're not using basalt flask, no armor flask, no fortify, no immortal call.

In general you've made a lot of personal changes to the build which have sacrificed your survivability.[/quote]

1. I have fortify on my leap slam, so I use it.

2. Immortal call dont help against oneshots. I was oneshotted with full HP/ES, so I didnt take damage recently.

basalt + armor - sounds good, but in boss fight not possible recharge flasks, so they be used just on start, no way to upkeep them all time.

So, I try to stack as many eHP as I can. next step will be Glorious vanity with +15% ES.
But right now build can be oneshotted just by T14 boss and this is sad a bit.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires