[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
lockjaw99 a écrit :
"
SilverViper a écrit :
Can someone give me the run down on how to go about crafting the recommended chest for this build?

Is there a certain ilevel to get the needed modifiers?
Is there a fossil set up that would help get the modifiers needed?

I am pretty much a newb at crafting so any help would be appreciated.

Exploding chests were nerfed in 3.14, you can't craft the same type of explode chests anymore. I haven't read any reports of how good the new explode mod works.

When they were craftable, they were fairly expensive to make actually. You needed a ilevel 85 or better chest with warlord influence. And then the explode mod had a super low chance of showing up.

In terms of fossil crafting, the easiest way to figure out fossils is to use Craft of Exile. https://www.craftofexile.com/

Craft of exile takes some getting used to, Ghazzy makes some great help videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBVmGUlHng

Honestly, I've never crafted anything more cheaply then I could just buy it from other players. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard

Appreciate the heads up. I think I get how I'd go about it now but given the above I'm not sure what I should target. Should I just go for a high life crit chest? Is it better to just grab a belly or Farrul's Fur instead?
How's this build hold up in high tier Ultis? My assassin is getting creamed there, but shits on everything else. Would like to try a character that does them comfortably.
"
SnotZombie a écrit :
How's this build hold up in high tier Ultis? My assassin is getting creamed there, but shits on everything else. Would like to try a character that does them comfortably.

So far I didn't really have much problems in Tier 16 ultimatums. I died a few times due to rippy mods on maps but otherwise it's pretty good with Ultimatums I would say.

I didn't try any juiced up high % delirium ones tho or anything like that and currently on Awakening 5 atlas.

Also, regarding the build, are there other ways to get more attack speed than Frenzy Charge on Hit chest or Attack speed on Paradoxica? I want more attack speed :(
Well, the instructions from the author were:

"
You want explosion + frenzy on hit most of all - both are very important.
25% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills is also really strong - 10+% more damage!

So frenzy on hit or increased effect of non-curse auras seems like good goals.

"
doarcalin a écrit :

Also, regarding the build, are there other ways to get more attack speed than Frenzy Charge on Hit chest or Attack speed on Paradoxica? I want more attack speed :(

You can use blood rage for that.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Can you peek my character. I'm not sure which POB to follow.

I feel like I'm not hitting guys that are right next to me sometimes and build feels rippy in some ultimatums any help would be appreciated. I was using ahns for a little bit but the attack speed feels too slow to keep my leech up.
for new readers:
this is really a VERY expensive build.
getting past t15-16 with 20 watchstones is pretty hard.

I dropped a Doctor card today, selling for 16 exa.
and Aul's with pride is about 23 exa, belt is 7 exa...
Good paradoxica with blind+attack speed is 10 exa if you can find one listed.

fun build nonetheless, thanks for sharing your knowledge.
this post need to be right en the front page dude..

too expensive past t15/16.

"
kertenkel a écrit :
for new readers:
this is really a VERY expensive build.
getting past t15-16 with 20 watchstones is pretty hard.

I dropped a Doctor card today, selling for 16 exa.
and Aul's with pride is about 23 exa, belt is 7 exa...
Good paradoxica with blind+attack speed is 10 exa if you can find one listed.

fun build nonetheless, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Are there any glad builds that aren't that expensive I feel like I kinda fucked myself. I can't dedicate the time to farm that much ex with my work schedule.
yes, ones with cyclone + one with nothing jewel are very low investment with crazy dps (but not good league starter)

or other cyclone/lacerate
for other melee there are slam builds...
but not this one.
I got 5.2K life + 70k dmg with average 4 exa paradoxica.
*total investment is around 8 exa (1 exa for %5 recover life for block on shield is a MUST)

this build won't shine until you have 23 exa amulet.

YOU CAN'T KILL BOSSES WITH REAVE BUT IT IS FUN FOR MAP CLEARING.
- try A4-A5 sirus with reave + ahn's sword please.

YOU WILL GET 1 SHOTTED A LOT MORE THAN CHEAPER CYCLONE BUILDS.

if you observe +94-95 lvl reave character's profiles you will see that they don't use reave at all and %95 of them only uses 1 thread of hope (expensive as well) + thread of hope will force you to buy A LOT MORE res+life items to survive. SURPRISE, YOU WON'T SURVIVE without 23 exa amulet + 7 exa belt (cheap ones are 7 exa, ideal ones are 9-10 exa)

+ you have to respec after leveling, costing you a lot more time.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

VERY HARD LVL = lvl 88 to lvl 92, if you play solo. GOOD LUCK.

you can actually observe people switching to lacerate&blade flurry + the saviour

thanks for the build anyways.
Dernière édition par kertenkel, le 4 mai 2021 14:59:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires