[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Desrers a écrit :
Hi guys not so much people playing Reave right now. So currently i'm planing to switch from my bleed bow to reave for boss killing, i bought all gear for build except Aul's amulet. What i want from this build is to be reliable boss killer with decent survivability at least. So for those who played the build is it any good at bossing? (well rolled breach lord/maeven/sirus9 fight) and do i need aul for this?

Reave isn't great for bossing.

You want to switch the following for bossing:

Blade Flurry - Infused Channeling - Divergent Close Combat (fortify + impale + brutality)

Before I got my expensive gear, I could happily do A9 sirus super easily and Maven fight after I learnt the mechanics.

The only thing I couldn't do was The Feared but since I got a 600+ pdps sword that's also quite easy now.
"
Krepid a écrit :
"
Desrers a écrit :
Hi guys not so much people playing Reave right now. So currently i'm planing to switch from my bleed bow to reave for boss killing, i bought all gear for build except Aul's amulet. What i want from this build is to be reliable boss killer with decent survivability at least. So for those who played the build is it any good at bossing? (well rolled breach lord/maeven/sirus9 fight) and do i need aul for this?

Reave isn't great for bossing.

You want to switch the following for bossing:

Blade Flurry - Infused Channeling - Divergent Close Combat (fortify + impale + brutality)

Before I got my expensive gear, I could happily do A9 sirus super easily and Maven fight after I learnt the mechanics.

The only thing I couldn't do was The Feared but since I got a 600+ pdps sword that's also quite easy now.

Can u tell me what im doing wrong? my pastebin https://pastebin.com/HrakqVnW

I only have 4.5M with all my buff on and have all the items required.
"
bigjoeardamax a écrit :

Your settings are not correct:
- Banner Stages: 50
- Do you use Challenger Charges
- Do you use Frenzy Charges
- Do you have Fortify
- Are you leeching
- Are you on consecrated ground
- Have you been hit Recently
- Have you Crit recently
- Blocked a Hit from a unique Enemy in the past 10s
- Number of times you have Blocked in the past 10s (I usually insert 10)

That should already bring you do ~9mil. If you are looking for more upgrades: Power charges on Chest (+1mil), Skill effectiveness
"
schwarzhosting a écrit :
"
bigjoeardamax a écrit :

Your settings are not correct:
- Banner Stages: 50
- Do you use Challenger Charges
- Do you use Frenzy Charges
- Do you have Fortify
- Are you leeching
- Are you on consecrated ground
- Have you been hit Recently
- Have you Crit recently
- Blocked a Hit from a unique Enemy in the past 10s
- Number of times you have Blocked in the past 10s (I usually insert 10)

That should already bring you do ~9mil. If you are looking for more upgrades: Power charges on Chest (+1mil), Skill effectiveness

Thanks bro. Im a newbie on path of building. So its worth to buy awakened multistrike? Or just buy as many 21/23 with the money? I can do uber elder with 0~1 deaths and sirus A8 deathless, but i feel im still not able to tank stuff, i can jump inside the mob of harbingers on valdos rest and tank it but sometimes a rare mob slaps me and i gett hit kill. Should i invest in a better shield? With +1 to max resistances and 5% health on block and 90+ health on block? Or i try to get +chance to block attacks? i never played block builds so idk which is better.
Ty for the answer C:

EDIT: took a look at your char, why youre using blood syphon instead of cunning blade? its better?
Dernière édition par bigjoeardamax, le 21 févr. 2021 06:16:43
"
bigjoeardamax a écrit :

Thanks bro. Im a newbie on path of building. So its worth to buy awakened multistrike? Or just buy as many 21/23 with the money? I can do uber elder with 0~1 deaths and sirus A8 deathless, but i feel im still not able to tank stuff, i can jump inside the mob of harbingers on valdos rest and tank it but sometimes a rare mob slaps me and i gett hit kill. Should i invest in a better shield? With +1 to max resistances and 5% health on block and 90+ health on block? Or i try to get +chance to block attacks? i never played block builds so idk which is better.
Ty for the answer C:

EDIT: took a look at your char, why youre using blood syphon instead of cunning blade? its better?

Awakend Multistrike: That's another 14% more damage for reave. If you have the money - sure. But don't forget we replace it for bosses anyway, so it won't help you bossing but only for map clear.
q
21/23 support gems: going for 23% quality is a very very small increase. Like 5-10k more for those in the reave setup. Imho not worth it.

Annointment: I prefer more life over damage. It's a choice of what you value more. There is also "Tenacity" if you want a bit of both.

Tanking: this build is not invincible. Best upgrade is to invest in movement skills (your personal ones, not a skill gem), not not stand in stuff. I personally found this build much more enjoyable with 5.5k+ life. You'll loose a bit of damage but can be worth it.

Next upgrades: Getting 2-3 more levels might be a good investment. E.g. get skill points for more life. Replace gloves with rare ones (+%dmg, +flat phys damage, possibly vuln on hit (or on rings). Explody chest with frenzy on hit and either power charge on crit or increased effect of Non-Curse Auras. After that work on replacing the paradoxica with a rare weapon (though requires careful benchmarking in PoB)
I never played Glad beFore and Reave also so I gave it a shot. I put 50ex into it and it was very solid bosser, good deFence and decent clear speed. Great char to start league and progress through atlas. I put another 100 ex into and pushing For lvl 100 For the First time. If you like melee and tired of same old cyclone its great build to try, added to my Favorites :P
Got a chest for sale for this build:

and a ring:
Thx brothers, i was kinda lost on what to do next. Now i have several new goals. Good build +1 .
Hello guys,

I need your help
here is my build --> https://pastebin.com/yRSsqHJP

I don't have top rolls and items but still fine, all necessary for sure.
I have problem with T12 which is not satisfying...
I am dying too easy, don't know why.

Could you please take a look and advise?
"
Perun8989 a écrit :
Hello guys,

I need your help
here is my build --> https://pastebin.com/yRSsqHJP

I don't have top rolls and items but still fine, all necessary for sure.
I have problem with T12 which is not satisfying...
I am dying too easy, don't know why.

Could you please take a look and advise?

You are not resistance capped and have very little life. Besides that, you are a completely different class and miss a lot of defense from the ascendancy (e.g. 79% spell block chance, "Versatile Combatant")

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires