[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
dreamdance a écrit :
Don't know why you call it league starter, when almost each piece of gear cost 10+ ex

I was baited for this sweet prices in description, but in fact through a lot of time still can not get Aul, that cost 30+ ex. Week ago it was 40+ ex.

prices change from league to league, and a good buildguide alone can chnage demand and therefore marketprices, BUT that is beside the point.

The more important aspect about your criticism is, that you dont need auls at all do dominate almost all of the content in this game. ive personally never played a build that was able to do T19 full delirium maps without "cheese" and headhunter like that.

It is a very solid starter, in my opinion and very budget friednly to get to a point where you can farm some ex for upgrades.

That being said, it is true, that the prices in the guide are off by a lot as of this league. Aul 40 ex is crazy, but even paradoxica is more like 12 or 13 ex with the t2 attack speed. Same goes for the shield, the boots and the jewels.
On the other hand, explosion chest is more like 10 ex with frenzy and bottled faith 8 versus 20 before. Overall the build with the gear shown has become more expensive.
Got it up and running, PoB below

https://pastebin.com/9u10UkbZ

Feels bad ATM. Most damage comes from Impale so it takes a bit to ramp up even during mapping. Still dies to big hits since no physical meditation. Also, DoTs and degens are super deadly (syndicate people, Vaal legionaries, certain map bosses) pop by health bar like a balloon if I'm not on the move all the time. Going to have about 5k health on level 94. Super rough to obtain health, resist and damage on couple piece of accessory. Thinking about changing the hands for +1 frenzy, +% to attack crit and vuln hands of the high templar. And running Tailwind boots instead. Not a big fans of the Vaal playstyle.

Also, Aul's Uprising is super expensive for some reason so I'm not running it.

If someone can take a look at my PoB and give some suggestions that will be greatly appreciated.
"

Checking that pob, you're running a headhunter, you're honestly better off just getting a ryslatha's coil, and invest into that aul's (got mine for 33ex), being able to run skitterbots & herald of purity is a massive damage boost (20-30%).

Also you haven't done uber lab yet, those last 2 nodes gives a massive buff, besides that just getting your skills to 20% give a good damage increase.

Gear looks good though, and yeah i agree degens/chaos damage are the biggest issues with this build in terms of defenses, switch to araakali/abberath btw, burning ground killed me a ton before it, it ticks really hard.

This is my pob - https://pastebin.com/Yq0MKkDx
I am also considering going for Aul's or not.
Should I invest more on Skills' gems or Aul ?
I have a nice amulet and when I see the Poe Ninja ladder, there is not many Glad/reave with it.

My main concern right now is my survivability during Sirus 8.
Any advice, even if I know that I must learn to move better between phases and attacks.
Feel free to check my character.

I have 8.4m dps with reave and still have lots to improve.
"
Ammoconda a écrit :

Feels bad ATM. Most damage comes from Impale so it takes a bit to ramp up even during mapping. Still dies to big hits since no physical meditation. Also, DoTs and degens are super deadly (syndicate people, Vaal legionaries, certain map bosses) pop by health bar like a balloon if I'm not on the move all the time. Going to have about 5k health on level 94. Super rough to obtain health, resist and damage on couple piece of accessory. Thinking about changing the hands for +1 frenzy, +% to attack crit and vuln hands of the high templar. And running Tailwind boots instead. Not a big fans of the Vaal playstyle.

If someone can take a look at my PoB and give some suggestions that will be greatly appreciated.

Well i'll checked your pob and have some recommandation:
HH is not needed for bossing> ryslatha coil
Shield %life on block is usefull when mapping not against boss
annoint> 2handed not usefull
Passive : Mana Flow?(1point) / frenzy charge near ranger (2 point)
wheel 1hand damage near marauder start(5point) Invest them into life

Then i would recommend you to switch to Blade Flurry for end game bossing(sirus 8,Uelder,Maven...)(off color via vorici on chest and keep reave for clear).

Now i'm doing this in ssf and its truly viable,even without aul'uprising but it require some skill against sirus and of course some practice, timing is the most powerfull tool to abuse.
"
Ammoconda a écrit :

This build is randomly super squishy.
I entered the arena in Vaal Temple map and got oneshot after 0,1 seconds - barely managed to load in before I was back in my hideout.
You can kill thousands of monsters in seconds, facetank a lot of bosses, but some stuff just randomly kills you instantly without any warning, and you can't do anything about it.

Feels terrible. Not sure if it's the current state of melee in general, or due to the build using Abyssus.
Dernière édition par Tabulatorium, le 15 févr. 2021 09:43:12
How do you perform Blade Flurry? Are there any techniques or are they just channeling near the boss? It's just that maybe I'm doing something wrong, or, just my blood stance perforate is doing more damage than BF

I've been watching random videos and found this video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OSlM71Ot5I&ab_channel=BillyTheFrame

Delirium T19, 23% more monster damage and .... this guy "facetank" on absolutely everything. I don't mean his DPS, I know that everything is mirror tier there, but I'm very curious to know how the hell he can take this level so hard.
Dernière édition par kenbak, le 16 févr. 2021 13:53:19
hello, i have about 16m vaal reave damage and i use blade flurry for bossing. i was wondering if i still need the pseudo 6 link boots, i'm considering to buy tailwind boot. do i still need the 6 link vds clones?
"
Kéighan a écrit :
hello, i have about 16m vaal reave damage and i use blade flurry for bossing. i was wondering if i still need the pseudo 6 link boots, i'm considering to buy tailwind boot. do i still need the 6 link vds clones?

I guess it depends maybe on if you're just bossing all the time? Generally speaking, if you're mapping more, I think the tailwind+onslaught boots craft are better (how often are you really using vaal double strike?).

POB - https://pastebin.com/1k3P2Cbv
Dernière édition par Krepid, le 17 févr. 2021 06:51:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires