[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Raggon a écrit :
Lol did Kiss get banned again? This is what, 3rd time?

Why is he banned? You know any history?
Hi, is it possible to play this build with Blade Flurry instead of Reave? I find Blade Flurry more enjoyable and would like to play that instead of Reave. What should I change if I want to switch to Blade Flurry?
Thank you in advance.
"
Chumber a écrit :
I am playing with the thought of building a bosskiller and i think i should do better by now but i dont :D

https://pastebin.com/u0iu1AMq

Any suggestions? I feel like im missing something obvious (besides the levels) or I'm just messing up the fights - you place both totems and then you Reave? Double Strike? When do you Vaal in what order?

1. Switch to blood stance
2. Replace Reave & Multistrike with Blade Flurry
3. Place totems
4. Charge up Blade Flurry
5. Flask up
6. Release Blade Flurry
7. Fire Double Strike
8. Charge Up Blade Flurry and so on..
considering respeccing into this for exclusive bosskilling (a9 sirus,maven,the hard maven invitations like breach bosses etc) from my lacerate glad since my coc nova is fine for zooming maps

i could reuse quite some gear it seems, what can i expect with a 50 to 60 ex budget given that i already have rysbelt, a decent phys dmg/speed/vuln ring,a bottled faith from my coc char etc?

maybe could even keep the belly/surrender for a start before i get a frenzy chest?
ign: Lucador / Zashah
Dernière édition par Xobeh, le 7 févr. 2021 09:26:57
"
schwarzhosting a écrit :

1. Switch to blood stance
2. Replace Reave & Multistrike with Blade Flurry
3. Place totems
4. Charge up Blade Flurry
5. Flask up
6. Release Blade Flurry
7. Fire Double Strike
8. Charge Up Blade Flurry and so on..

Cheers, that's more like it, i like BF more than Reave but im not at guardian level yet ;)

Fire Double Strike = Vaal Double Strike? We don't use the normal one correct?
Yo guys, I have skitter,herald,blood&sand,dreadbanner,precision. But I don't have aul (its more than 35 ex iirc), so no pride.

For now, should I sacrifice a couple of them for pride? If yes, then what should I remove?
Dernière édition par lifebreak, le 7 févr. 2021 16:35:21
"
Chumber a écrit :
"
schwarzhosting a écrit :

Cheers, that's more like it, i like BF more than Reave but im not at guardian level yet ;)

Fire Double Strike = Vaal Double Strike? We don't use the normal one correct?

You want to use vaal double strike as it generates 2 illusions who dps while you continue to do blade flurry.
Hi there, I certainly am doing something wrong since i dont instant bosses at all, especially the guardians.
Am still missing flat phys on rings, watchers eye, bottled faith, aul, tailwind and awakened gems.
Should i switch to blade flurry? Would ofc be super to clear and kill bosses with the same skill but i might as well just boss for a while.

I place protector -> vaal warchief -> 2 vaal double strike -> flasks and go but especially Hydra (my las experience) laughed at me. The map had 50% phys reduction, but still, the damage wasnt satisfying.

So I am happy for any tips and tricks since this is my first melee ever...

"
Bendortiker a écrit :
Hi there, I certainly am doing something wrong since i dont instant bosses at all, especially the guardians.
Am still missing flat phys on rings, watchers eye, bottled faith, aul, tailwind and awakened gems.
Should i switch to blade flurry? Would ofc be super to clear and kill bosses with the same skill but i might as well just boss for a while.

I place protector -> vaal warchief -> 2 vaal double strike -> flasks and go but especially Hydra (my las experience) laughed at me. The map had 50% phys reduction, but still, the damage wasnt satisfying.

So I am happy for any tips and tricks since this is my first melee ever...

High phys ring is 15% more dmg for a 2ex ring. Watcher's eye is 20% more dmg.
Blade flurry is up to 50% more dmg. With so many bosses you should consider switching, you already have white sockets.

Also remember to switch to blood stance.
Hey, enjoying the guide so far and the build has definitely been different from other things i've played.

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of a potential upgrade order or where to go from here.
I have about 15 exalts and am not sure what to do. (Charecter: Reeeeeave)

Right now i'm just waiting on harvest crafts for my boots to get MS, and life crafts for the body.

Thanks in advance :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires