[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
schwarzhosting a écrit :
"
feelthepain a écrit :
"
Hucuchill a écrit :
Has anyone tried to remove abyssus to something like +1 power charge, enemies take 12% phys dmg elevated mod and stuff?

I'm looking for a replacement aswell. All the oneshots in maps are "Abyssus oneshots" because everytime I die, I look around and see mobs with "Allies deal substantial physical damage" or something, or any other physical mod really. Its really getting to me I'm at the point of rerolling because I hate dying to every single ifluenced map because there are always rares with high physical damage mods on them.

You won't get even close. All these stats Abyssus has do not exist as mods on helmets. There are only two mods that really can help with damage here:

+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage

These two are far inferior, even with these two I'd still lose a 1/3 of my total damage. These two stats from Abyssus are just so incredible strong and we scale of so much of these. Looking at top builds you'll see noone has replaced the helmet - and someone surely would have done so if it were better by the tiniest margin.

I'll try to work with what I can, gonna start with penitent mask with 40% blood and sand effect, try to get best mods I can and utilize guaranteed crit multi aug from harvest and guaranteed phys taken by enemies by 9%, sure elevated mods would be better but this is much safer choice
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
LeaveTheEU a écrit :
what kind of mods should i look for on a rare foil to make it better than the ahn's i currently have ? I cant afford the paradoxica yet unfortunately :(

I have compared a few options at the end of this page here

"
Fuod88 a écrit :
Hi, kind of a newbie here.
Have gotten to level 88 with the build so far, and have some questions for you veterans.

1. Under jewels there are 5, but in the passive tree there are only 2 slots for these.
I could put one into a slot in a belt, but what I am I supposed to do with the Thread of Hope jewels?

2. I seem to die too often from tier 10 maps+, but I have around 5400 life, max resistance (fire, cold, lightning) + 37% chaos.
Pantheon done (not all souls collected yet)
Labs done.
Chance to block 70%.
I have the Belly of the Beast chest and "Recover life on hit" Shagreen shield.

I am still missing vital items for the build, but most if not all of these seem to boost damage and not survivability?

Thanks for reading, all input would be much apprecaited.

1. Don't take them all. For endgame you have access to more though. E.g there is one easily reachable above the Herbalism node.
2. Your character is private so hard to say. Fortify in the 6L makes a huge difference.
Hi, I was thinking if I could get a Carcass jack with full white sockets / right sockets for it, would it be good ?

Actually with a belly so I was wondering
"
UselessBoyLittleS a écrit :
Hi, I was thinking if I could get a Carcass jack with full white sockets / right sockets for it, would it be good ?

Actually with a belly so I was wondering

Honestly, I would just stick with belly until you are able to transition to an explode chest
Should I slam these?

Or do I definitely want to slam 10% chance at frenzy charge on hit...both the attached are elevated that's all lol

Decided the 1% movement speed per frenzy charge wasn't worth 5ex and 50/50 chance lol

Can someone tell my what should I buy next or even make me roadmap for my few future purchases
Any thoughts about swapping Brutality for MeleePhys on Reave and taking Shadows And Dust gloves for Rampage and Unholy Might?
"
schwarzhosting a écrit :
"
LeaveTheEU a écrit :
what kind of mods should i look for on a rare foil to make it better than the ahn's i currently have ? I cant afford the paradoxica yet unfortunately :(

I have compared a few options at the end of this page here

"
Fuod88 a écrit :
Have gotten to level 88 with the build so far, and have some questions for you veterans.

1. Under jewels there are 5, but in the passive tree there are only 2 slots for these.
I could put one into a slot in a belt, but what I am I supposed to do with the Thread of Hope jewels?

2. I seem to die too often from tier 10 maps+, but I have around 5400 life, max resistance (fire, cold, lightning) + 37% chaos.
Labs done.
Chance to block 70%.

I am still missing vital items for the build, but most if not all of these seem to boost damage and not survivability?

1. Don't take them all. For endgame you have access to more though. E.g there is one easily reachable above the Herbalism node.
2. Your character is private so hard to say. Fortify in the 6L makes a huge difference.

You should be able to check out my characters etc now:)
I will try to get some more life and chaos res first off, If you don't have some better ideas for me ;)
"
Fuod88 a écrit :

Labs done.
Chance to block 70%.

What POB are you looking at? Go with the level 90 one, there are 4 gems, 1 just under Duelist, the other over by the Ranger start.

Your Threads go in the one directly south of Duelist, and the other out near Marauder.

What is killing you? Bosses? Random one shots? Give a bit more info here and myself or someone else can provide a better answer. I'm 86 and in the same spot but not having much trouble at all. In fact my deaths are a bug with Vaal DS visual bug that blocks my screen when I let the boys loose.

Also have about 500 less hp than you w/ Sand on.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires