[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Chaosu a écrit :
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
If you're claiming that the project is not complete then how can you say that the project is flawed?

You're mistaking me with someone else. I never used word flawed and never suggested anything in that direction. I just said that without complete defences this build will die a lot as is always with Abyssus.

Saying that the build has "holes in our defenses" means that there's a flaw. I am only explaining to you how you've created these holes yourself and how you can avoid them. Having an Abyssus does not mean that you have to die a lot.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
Saying that the build has "holes in our defenses" means that there's a flaw.

Let's read that again.

"
Chaosu a écrit :
And I can see how without all of them there are holes in our defenses.

without all of them = uncompleted gear
there are holes in defenses = we are dying to unmitigated dangers

It is a description of my situation and @ata191 who has even worse equipment and asked a question why he is dying a lot. I just wanted to help him out by saying: Don't pay so much attention to damage part because it is straightforward. Defense part is complex, there are a lot of moving parts and every little part counts. You will die if you skip some parts.

Again, this was a response to @ata191 not a comment on a build!
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
"
Chaosu a écrit :
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
Saying that the build has "holes in our defenses" means that there's a flaw.

Let's read that again.

"
Chaosu a écrit :

without all of them = uncompleted gear
there are holes in defenses = we are dying to unmitigated dangers

Let's read that again from the beginning.

"
Chaosu a écrit :
This build is rather straightforward when it comes to offence but very tight when it comes to defence.

"
Chaosu a écrit :

We don't essentially disagree, I'm only making it clear that defenses cannot exist if defenses haven't been equipped; no matter what build is one playing - Abyssus or not.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
https://pastebin.com/ciB3jrtA
Plans to buy MageBlood, but for now the goal is to improve the rest of the equipment. Therefore, we need your advice on what and where to improve.
Now the goal is to take 100 and add The Interrogation Jewel
Small Cluster Jewel (for Secrets of Suffering), after that it probably makes sense to change the rings to steel ones.
And in front of the belt, buy boots that have: Elusive on Critical Strike, Tailwind, Onslaught (~50ex).
Will there be adjustments?
Dernière édition par htt22, le 25 mai 2022 16:52:01
Now that there's no more assassin's mark on hit rings, are we going for a different chest piece? or do we get a second curse on hit elsewhere?
"
CatMongrel a écrit :
Now that there's no more assassin's mark on hit rings, are we going for a different chest piece? or do we get a second curse on hit elsewhere?

We can use a bunch of weapons, look at my PoB.
Hi, I just came back and am trying this build out in Standard (I don't like leagues very much and tried the current one and hated it)

Running into difficulties in mid level (t7+) maps and dying a lot. I swapped some gear around and got over 6k hp and that has halped some. Should I be levelling without Abyssus?

@htt22 I'm getting an error saying it is a URL using bad/illegal format when I try to import your PoB.

I've got about 1exo and 25chaos to spend, but most of the upgrades from the PoB in the original post are way out of my price range, until I can farm enough to get the currency, but I'm having difficulties doing anything that is likely to drop the better currencies.

Are there any upgrades in that price range yall can see with my current gear?

I don't have the free pride neck yet, so I substituted with Vitality and the Stone Golem to help my survivability.

The original post also had this: " To level from 70 - 98, I most of all suggest taking part of ROTAs in the Global Chat 820.
Coward's Trial is very high XP yield per hour with relatively low cost while it being almost AFK.
You can level from 70 - 96 in 1 day in Coward's ROTAs." what is a ROTA and how do I get to Global Chat 820?

My fire resistance is still a bit low and my chaos resistance is abysmal, how do I get gear with chaos resist?

Here are the pieces I'm still needing:
Aul's Uprising with Pride (13exo)
Ryslatha's Coil (100chaos)
Watcher's Eye with Impale (3exo)
Unnatural Instincts (13exo)
Bottled Faith (3exo)
Paradoxica (2exo)
Thread of Hope (1exo) holding off until my resists are better
Brutal Restraint (30 chaos)

Is there a way I can farm any of that or is it better to farm the currency and buy from others?

Another question is how do I unlock cluster jewels? I have some, but don't seem to be able to place anywhere.

Sorry for all the questions, haven't played in about 3 years and a lot has changed.
@Krodah
1. Nobody plays standard.
2. write in chat "/global 820" but I don't know if it's active on standard.
3. Rota is short for rotation - gather party of 6, each person brings one map and you all do 6 maps for the price of one.
4. Literally everything you do in this game gives you currency, but it's numbers game. It's about quantity and time invested, just keep doing whatever you're doing. There are some shortcuts as in more profitable strategies in leagues, but I don't know about standard.
5. This build gets some resistances from passive tree, maybe rush these nodes first.
6. It's better to farm currency and buy items.
7. Cluster jewels can be placed only in sockets that are on the outer edge of the tree.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
hey am i missing something why do we take the do increased damage when you have 20 stacks of fortify but we only have a maximum of 17
Dernière édition par TheAzzazzin1, le 28 mai 2022 13:41:24
Hi, can you check my pob in terms of survivability, because I have 60k eHP and sometimes something still hit me really hard. https://pastebin.com/MzdSReGh
(mb I am just panicking because of hc)

Also @Kiss_Me_Quick since we cant have 2 cruses, no assasin's mark on ring. Can I just change Purity of Elements for Grace to have more survivability + Brine King panteon against freeze. 100EX version https://pastebin.com/f9bnpveH (need to fix res problem but without assassin's and 2 additional curses on body could be fixable).
Or mb CWD + Molten shell.
Dernière édition par Mooningstar, le 29 mai 2022 10:16:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires