[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Kingbemme a écrit :
I want to try this build but I am kinda lost.

I have looked at the PoB link but thats what you have at level 96. BUt how do I know what path you take when you are leveloing the char?

I have no idea what to go first, second and so on in the passive skill tree...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3079573

or just search Fyregrass' 3.17 Hollow Palm leveling then do a full respec.
"
TheRebirthed a écrit :
Bit confused because the gems don't match the POB's you've provided. What links should we actually be using?

I was wondering the same thing...

What should we use? The links in the guide or in PoB? ^^
That all depends on how much you are willing to spend. Approx how much?
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
Is it still possible to get two curses? Or am I just searching it wrong?
I don't know, but I just can't find rings with anything else than vulnerability..
@Kiss_Me_Quick -- Sorry for the noob question, but in your videos and comments you mention putting down Protector + Warchief, but it seems like you can only have 1 totem out at a time? How are you using 2 totems with this build?
You're able to get 2 totems through VAAL ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF + ancestral protector

the vaal ancestral warchief allows you to have 2 totems summoned at once
I am curious since the assassins mark trigger no longer appears to be on rings (I've been out for several leagues), what the play is for influenced chest piece since it appears we no longer need the 2 curse bonus.

I very well may be missing something here though too.
There were no changes in 3.18.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey,

I've started playing this build in this league and wanted to ask others that have done the same; has there been some "problems" againts certain archnemesis mobs that you've have encoutered?

Juggernauts are quite beefy...
IGN: Unray
"
Unrayy a écrit :
Hey,

I've started playing this build in this league and wanted to ask others that have done the same; has there been some "problems" againts certain archnemesis mobs that you've have encoutered?

Juggernauts are quite beefy...

Just another mess of a "build", you better stay away from it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires