[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hi guys, just want to try out this build, I currently have 19 ex to invest, blank char and going to do ROTA, what order of items should I consider to invest? Right now I'm thinking about a mid tier Para or +1 curse - % crit body armour

Thanks
At first buy the Aul's - it will determine rest of your stuff (39% ele res) and boost your survivability a lot. You should also buy Paradoxica, Ryslatha and some decent rings - 19ex should be more then enough for it.
Hi all!

First of all, thanks a lot for your work.
Then i have an issue, i did everything that was required....but maybe i don't understand something... i have a low dps..

I share my profile... if someone can have a look on it, that would be great! Thanks!

https://poe-profile.info/profile/Istovir?realm=pc
Hi all. Hoping to get some assistance withe the best way forward for my char.
What is the next item I should be focusing on?

I'm dying a little more than I'd like at T9 maps.

Resist capped
57% phys reduction (64% with flask)
69% block
0% spell block
10% spell suppression
1033hp/s from leech

Could be down to play style, I'm not that great at the game.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.
I found that when i started doing red maps i was dying way to much and as advised by the pros i started to use "Versatile Combatant" which gave me around 20% spell block and 50% phys block. No idea how good suppress spell block is but i suppose better than nothing. Lots of room to improve your gear, don't forget chaos resist.
Good luck.

Anyone want to drop your shield and join Kirito cult with me ?

It's Vaal Reave Dual Hand and I try to make it in my own way. I want to have some Vetaran or Pro player to suggest or give me some guidance to upgrade my character.

Current things I know it can make me stronger.

-Better Jewel and better version of Watcher's Eye.
- New Rings but might be super expensive.
- New High-End Boots and Gloves

My Character is around 50EX right now. I think it is good enough overall but still only able to beat 22-23 Simulacrum waves and still unable to go Flawless Breachstone.

Video for breachlord fight
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/KfVyolcSEy8

I want to make video vs Sirus but not have much time to play right now.

If anyone want to Become Kirito with me please let me know. I want more experimental friend xD.

PS. Sorry for bad English.
Dernière édition par LevII145, le 20 nov. 2021 01:27:28
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
I found that when i started doing red maps i was dying way to much and as advised by the pros i started to use "Versatile Combatant" which gave me around 20% spell block and 50% phys block. No idea how good suppress spell block is but i suppose better than nothing. Lots of room to improve your gear, don't forget chaos resist.
Good luck.

Versatile combatant gives you 50% spell block if you have 75% normal attack block. Did you not overcap your normal block to 75%?
Over cap does not work, 50% is the best you can get i believe.
Once again i must say i am no expert.

Now my problem is there any way i can help my defenses, i recently got killed 5 times on an expedition encounter, mods seemed doable, left me 1 portal for minotaur which i manged. So a juiced expedition is harder than minotaur on same map?
Any help appreciated.
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
Over cap does not work, 50% is the best you can get i believe.
Once again i must say i am no expert.

Now my problem is there any way i can help my defenses, i recently got killed 5 times on an expedition encounter, mods seemed doable, left me 1 portal for minotaur which i manged. So a juiced expedition is harder than minotaur on same map?
Any help appreciated.

U need to read the versatile combatant skill buddy lol! Overcap does not work but you need 25% overcap for max spell block :)
is it a good starter build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires