[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
EDMOSES a écrit :
"
Mishakus a écrit :
Hello exiles, can anyone let me know what I did so wrong @items or Tree? I know I don't have the Unnatural instinct but POB shows about 5-10% dmg boost so I'm guessing is not just that. I'm dyeing like a btch in all red maps (no maps with reduced block chance or leach). Also the dmg seems about 50% less than the budget version of this build.
Thx in advance!

Your weapon is bad. You have low Chaos resist. You are not following the gem links as per guide. For instance your CWDT/immortal call setup is no where in the guide.

Ok, thanks. I probably missed the CWDT setup.
Cheers
I'm trying to get my pride to work with the arrogance gem and I just hit max with both gems but it will not let me use it as it says it reserves 100.5% max hp. If anyone can give me some insight on what's going wrong, that would be awesome! (I know I have low chaos resistance atm, if you have suggestions on how to get more without replacing tons of gear, that would help a ton as well!)

https://pastebin.com/EJF4DbhX
Dernière édition par Pfarr, le 17 nov. 2021 17:08:17
"
Pfarr a écrit :
I'm trying to get my pride to work with the arrogance gem and I just hit max with both gems but it will not let me use it as it says it reserves 100.5% max hp. If anyone can give me some insight on what's going wrong, that would be awesome! (I know I have low chaos resistance atm, if you have suggestions on how to get more without replacing tons of gear, that would help a ton as well!)

it only works because pride reservation aul is used, without it pride with arrogance will eat into your hp instead of being free lol. remove arrogance till u get pride reserve aul
Wow, I feel dumb...I saw that perk, but then I couldn't find it again. I have one more question, should I take pride or purity of elements? (Without PoE, I still have capped resistances)
Dernière édition par Pfarr, le 17 nov. 2021 23:59:57
"
ruuuuuu a écrit :
"
Pfarr a écrit :

it only works because pride reservation aul is used, without it pride with arrogance will eat into your hp instead of being free lol. remove arrogance till u get pride reserve aul

Your rare sword is insane...did u craft it yourself?
I am a beginner and have a few questions. My english is also not the best.

1. there are several pob links. which one should i use?

2. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3079573

it says i should use a 2handed axe from lvl 55. But many skill points strengthen me only with shield and 1 hand weapon.

can someone show me a cheap replacement. So shield + 1 hand weapon?
or explain why a 2 hand weapon should be better.

3. i don't quite understand which gemes i use at the end. what i understood is that i should first use ground slam. but then when should i use Vaal Reave and with which 5 gemes should i support it. Vaal Reave alone makes no splash damage.

and what other gemes should I use? in the helmet, in the shoes? So it would be nice if i could see somewhere all the gemes i should use in the end so i can figure out by myself how this build should work.

I would be happy if someone could help me.
"
SolaceinSolipsism a écrit :
"
ruuuuuu a écrit :
"
Pfarr a écrit :

managed to snag a pre divined sword cheap for 25 ex awhile ago and it was like 540-ish pdps, divined it till 570 and hit a 30% hillock for this lol. i think my only feasible upgrade for weapon now is a mirror tier foil tbh
Need help, stuffed my tree up and i have no idea how.
Previously i has 50/50 block and now i have 50/26.
Where have i lost 24% spell block?
Thanks a lot especially if you can help.
"
ruuuuuu a écrit :
"
SolaceinSolipsism a écrit :
"
ruuuuuu a écrit :

managed to snag a pre divined sword cheap for 25 ex awhile ago and it was like 540-ish pdps, divined it till 570 and hit a 30% hillock for this lol. i think my only feasible upgrade for weapon now is a mirror tier foil tbh

Very nice! The only 1 available for sale that is close is like 90ex...I'm trying to craft 1 myself but the base with the right enchant is already 6ex+ zzz
mid league woes ><
funny enough even though my gear is jacked as shit towards added phys, this foil still gives me slightly more damage than a phys atk speed paradoxica lol
Dernière édition par Ruuuuuu, le 18 nov. 2021 08:39:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires