[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

Awesome guide! Question, could you give some suggestions for medium-cost items before we get the endgame? For example, the Beltimbers are 110c. Is dual Ahn's Might a good cheap option until we can get the Beltimbers?

Thanks and looking forward to leveling this. I love the idea of max block, never tried it yet in all the years i've played poe!
"
CircAGG a écrit :
Awesome guide! Question, could you give some suggestions for medium-cost items before we get the endgame? For example, the Beltimbers are 110c. Is dual Ahn's Might a good cheap option until we can get the Beltimbers?

Thanks and looking forward to leveling this. I love the idea of max block, never tried it yet in all the years i've played poe!

Yes you could use dual Ahn's Might, its a really good dmg boost
So how much better is this now after the patch? Is it "fixed"?
"
Dreschau a écrit :

Yes, the single target dmg higher than shattering now
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Dreschau a écrit :

Nice! Can It take endgame content like Sirius etc ?
"
Yloss a écrit :
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Dreschau a écrit :

Nice! Can It take endgame content like Sirius etc ?

Probrobly, this build is fully focus on zoom and map clearing, think about playing a tornado shot build. You might need investment for really nice single target damage. But yes, it is tanky and fast
Question. WHy not recommend a chest like Lioneyes Vision?
"
mrwiggiiles a écrit :
Question. WHy not recommend a chest like Lioneyes Vision?

Lioneyes Vision normally for build that dont have enough clear. It only give a 7 link. Splitting it self has enough clear.
What about adding a bleed? Does it make sense? And how to improve the tree with cluster gems for paired weapons?
"
n1k_s0n a écrit :
What about adding a bleed? Does it make sense? And how to improve the tree with cluster gems for paired weapons?

The only case you want bleed if you choose the bleed explosion ascendancy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires