Rustys 2h Vaal Earthquake

Can this build still works in 3.13? I want to find a low price build to fight against the sirus or even the t20.Looking forward to your reply.
Does Intimidating cry increase the damage of the bleed? I've seen some other builds using Seismic and Intimidating but this only uses the former.
"
roylfeilei a écrit :
Can this build still works in 3.13? I want to find a low price build to fight against the sirus or even the t20.Looking forward to your reply.

edited

There was literally no change a very minor damage nerf. All ascendancies short of got one, built will work just like in 3.12
Dernière édition par GrimExcuse, le 13 janv. 2021 20:33:44
"
Zinterax a écrit :
Does Intimidating cry increase the damage of the bleed? I've seen some other builds using Seismic and Intimidating but this only uses the former.

Intimidating cry is used only in the leveling set up with Sweep as it doubles the damage of Sweep for 2 hits. Since Sweep has a high base damage this is excellent. We do not use Seismic cry at all during the leveling stage as bleed damage is extremely low

edit:

I browsed your character noticed you were following the build. while as a second character you can level with Vaal EQ I wouldnt do it right from the get go as the synergy is quite low. I suggest the Sweep set up in the new league.

Do not use Intimidating cry with Vaal EQ it does nothing since we scale via ailment gems. Hope your enjoying your build so far
Dernière édition par GrimExcuse, le 12 janv. 2021 02:06:00
This build is capable of league starting in ssf right? I want play and min max on ssf to get all the uniques.
I have been thinking about a staff variant now that block nodes for glad work with staff's. Thoughts? or is the mitigation pointless.

Edit: similar top end rolls, but I guess harder to craft
Dernière édition par LordZax, le 13 janv. 2021 15:07:20
"
This build is capable of league starting in ssf right? I want play and min max on ssf to get all the uniques.

Check out my 3 month league Heist gear. I started in a priv league with very limted trading, most was self found. This would give you more an accurate measure for damage.
If you are someone who plays SSF a lot and knows their way around the game the restrictions of SSf won't hinder you that badly to get 15mil + dot.
"
LordZax a écrit :
I have been thinking about a staff variant now that block nodes for glad work with staff's. Thoughts? or is the mitigation pointless.

If your will power is strong I'd say go ahead. Even now when I look to theory craft with my Heist Standard character the damage is extremely low 7mil top end 611pdps weapon with for 58/60 block on current tree without a rumi flask.

Honestly I would just go a normal Attack version gem scaling One hand an shield if you want block.
"
GrimExcuse a écrit :
"
roylfeilei a écrit :

edited

There was literally no change a very minor damage nerf. All ascendancies short of got one, built will work just like in 3.12

Thanks for your kindly reply.I will try your bulid in 3.13.
"
GrimExcuse a écrit :
"
LordZax a écrit :

If your will power is strong I'd say go ahead. Even now when I look to theory craft with my Heist Standard character the damage is extremely low 7mil top end 611pdps weapon with for 58/60 block on current tree without a rumi flask.

Honestly I would just go a normal Attack version gem scaling One hand an shield if you want block.

I guess the idea is that with 1H you sacrifice some clear for the AOE and a lower top end bleed. If I drop some hard block for a glancing blows set up I really only lose out on the Axe wheel of notables. With garbage gear (Tabula, carnage heart, 2 res rares & 400pds elder staff) I get just about 1M bleed dps with a 6M total Bleed?

With Harvest back I could bring in Phys dot gloves, amulet & a much better multi modded staff to bring it higher. +better cluster jewels. Doesn't look that bad by comparison.

https://pastebin.com/TnVN65uS

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires