Rustys 2h Vaal Earthquake

"
I guess the idea is that with 1H you sacrifice some clear for the AOE and a lower top end bleed. If I drop some hard block for a glancing blows set up I really only lose out on the Axe wheel of notables. With garbage gear (Tabula, carnage heart, 2 res rares & 400pds elder staff) I get just about 1M bleed dps with a 6M total Bleed?

With Harvest back I could bring in Phys dot gloves, amulet & a much better multi modded staff to bring it higher. +better cluster jewels. Doesn't look that bad by comparison.

https://pastebin.com/TnVN65uS

There is one build I noticed that popped up during Harvest which I liked and saw a lot of protentional from a few times I've mentioned this build to some friends. I don't think he played it during Heist which leans more to it was a project during Harvest that worked your looking at around 18mil top end for a 1H block build which is awesome!

https://pastebin.com/Hhk6fqM4 - I've updated the Pob.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2912301

To your question Give it a go to see if you can make Starves work however less duration doesn't sync up very well with Fist of War you generally attack twice which isn't consistent ends up being less damage. A lot of hardcore players like Less duration as it appears like it clears faster but if you watch closely its clunky. You need to enable "Max hit" on the war cry to show real max hit damage with bleed ends up being 3.3mil. Your tree was close to mine Its easy for me to reach high levels so here's a 90 tree more points = life
You really want dirty techniques for the anoint there is nothing better

https://pastebin.com/AQkNHPb4

Play what you wanna play
Dernière édition par GrimExcuse, le 14 janv. 2021 10:48:18
Looks good, but is way too expensive for what it requires.
I'd rather do EQ bleed glad with a 1h axe and a life gain when hit shield.
The DPS you get for that would be close to this one, probably even better because of the shield nodes. I did this in Heist, and I reached almost 8M dps with a mediocre weapon. The defenses though, much more reliable with a shield. You still get some ailment avoidance, but with max block you can pretty much face tank A8 Sirus, the hardest heist content etc. And the damage is pretty much on par with this build. And I think with the new boss arenas in Ritual, you'd really need to be able to tank many consecutive big hits. So max block/dodge is probably the way to go. Also, ensnaring arrow - multiproj - faster attacks on swap is a really useful tool for boss killing.

What would make this build much, much stronger is going berserker with the new ascendancy changes. I did a reasonably itemized PoB on berserker and I reached 50M bleed dps. While the defenses were a bit lacking, numerically speaking it wasn't bad at all. However, the issue with that would be the clear speed, since you wouldn't want to do a zerk if you don't have an explode chest. So the price on it is much, much higher, but the damage is nuts and it retains a similar playstyle.
"
SalamDeCapra a écrit :
Looks good, but is way too expensive for what it requires.
I'd rather do EQ bleed glad with a 1h axe and a life gain when hit shield.
The DPS you get for that would be close to this one, probably even better because of the shield nodes. I did this in Heist, and I reached almost 8M dps with a mediocre weapon. The defenses though, much more reliable with a shield. You still get some ailment avoidance, but with max block you can pretty much face tank A8 Sirus, the hardest heist content etc. And the damage is pretty much on par with this build. And I think with the new boss arenas in Ritual, you'd really need to be able to tank many consecutive big hits. So max block/dodge is probably the way to go. Also, ensnaring arrow - multiproj - faster attacks on swap is a really useful tool for boss killing.

What would make this build much, much stronger is going berserker with the new ascendancy changes. I did a reasonably itemized PoB on berserker and I reached 50M bleed dps. While the defenses were a bit lacking, numerically speaking it wasn't bad at all. However, the issue with that would be the clear speed, since you wouldn't want to do a zerk if you don't have an explode chest. So the price on it is much, much higher, but the damage is nuts and it retains a similar playstyle.

Looks good, but is way too expensive for what it requires? Not sure if you mean the 1h Block I linked or mine.

I haven't played 1h block builds much these days as im in softcore and my build does the job. I'm sure there are many great different versions out there that all do the job. The one I linked was much closer to mine in terms of damage. Even if you were to drop 5-8mil dot to favour Hp it would still be very strong.

I didn't enjoy the Beserker version while playing it tbh it felt clunky at times even though the damage is high just didn't feel right though I wanted to test Marauder versions.

This league I may fiddle around with an esnaring arrow set up. I usually try to get 4.5 duration. I would imagine you need 5-6.5 second duration for a weapon swap just im rather lazy when im mapping to do this
Which POB should i copy?
Newbie here :)
"
Durak123 a écrit :
Which POB should i copy?
Newbie here :)

The one under Path of building section Axes or Maces, Axes is the higher damager variant.

One is a pop out picture and one requires Pathofbuilding Fork download
Hey!

Really nice and short guide, enjoying this build a lot!
Just reached yellow maps yet, but killing nearly everything with only 1 hit...is quiet nice :)

But it's my first time playing bleed and there is one thing I do not fully understand:

PoB says that the more increased attack speed I have, the less bleed dps I get.

e.g: Giving my weapon +100% AS in PoB lowers my bleed dps by 25%

Why is this?
Is it correct or a bug?
Should I try to avoid getting (a lot) AS?
"
Melemakar a écrit :
Hey!

Really nice and short guide, enjoying this build a lot!
Just reached yellow maps yet, but killing nearly everything with only 1 hit...is quiet nice :)

But it's my first time playing bleed and there is one thing I do not fully understand:

PoB says that the more increased attack speed I have, the less bleed dps I get.

e.g: Giving my weapon +100% AS in PoB lowers my bleed dps by 25%

Why is this?
Is it correct or a bug?
Should I try to avoid getting (a lot) AS?

Hey thanks for the kind words Melemakar I've noticed you've got quite a few different gems to me across the board but I'm glad your able to get the damage working!.

If you don't scale some kind of attack speed your overall attack animation will feel slow and you may die in maps evening some kind of average attack speed 1.3 baseline makes you feel good! and will not lower the bleed damage too much.
While yes it is true having a lot of attack speed lowers bleed damage. I have a new video coming out that will touch on this slightly and in the future
Very nice build. Going into red maps now and it feels smooth. Struggling a bit with defences in hard rituals or deliriums, don't see how i could spare the points for a thread of hope without sacrificing a bunch of life. Maybe try to squeze a kaom's in

Damage is spot on and i can't wait to go for an elder axe when i get a good mana leech jewel and another skill point.
"
kilitwithfire a écrit :
Very nice build. Going into red maps now and it feels smooth. Struggling a bit with defences in hard rituals or deliriums, don't see how i could spare the points for a thread of hope without sacrificing a bunch of life. Maybe try to squeze a kaom's in

Damage is spot on and i can't wait to go for an elder axe when i get a good mana leech jewel and another skill point.

You are in my position where your in red maps defences are lacking. First thing to get is 100% ailment avoid work towards that, Elemental damage is what wrecks most people in high end maps this turns most elemental hits in physical damage.

This means new boots, new helm, new gloves, change the prefix craft on body for ailment craft

I would then start looking at getting a Phy DoT amulet with an Anoint. I would also start looking at getting [- mana cost to non channeling skills ring prefix craft] to drop Hezman's for an Elder 60% more bleed weapong.

The weapon alone adds like 3-6mil dot. If you get it right away you will have to drop War banner because not enough mana and run a mana leeched as physical jewel.

The Thread of hope is like a 27 point respect and heavy gear investment

edit: Also this league I will be playing the cluster variant and show casing what kind of items you will seek for a high dot past Hezmana's
Dernière édition par GrimExcuse, le 23 janv. 2021 03:02:26
Why not use Ryslatha's Coil?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires