[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
GuiltyHollow a écrit :
Is Farrul's Fur 5L ok for getting into flicker or should I stick with tabula cyclone until I saved up for 6L

loving the build so far :)

6L is a must.. cause there is 1 socket for melee splash so if you are using 5L, you will literary map with 4L. this might be ok but that's only if you are very very well geared. but at the start? big NO

Thanks for the quick answer I'll stick with the cyclone for now. hope I can save up to 6L Farrul's Fur soon
This build is insane man, great guide too. I'm currently zapping through t14 maps in a 5L changing melee splash on conquerors with a scaeva and dps still very good. Now i'm gonna wait to paradoxa prices get down due to the bug on DD mod and buy it to almost double my dps
Hey man. Loving the build by the way. I just have one question. Why are you recommending the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel? I see that you said it's mainly for Divine Flesh, but is that only to cap chaos resists if needed? Or is there some significance to sharing the elemental damage taken that I don't understand?
"
Hey man. Loving the build by the way. I just have one question. Why are you recommending the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel? I see that you said it's mainly for Divine Flesh, but is that only to cap chaos resists if needed? Or is there some significance to sharing the elemental damage taken that I don't understand?

don't go for glorious vanity unless you are planning to get your chaos res to 80%. otherwise just forget about it. using it making max chaos res go from 75% to 80% and transfer 50% of ele damage to chaos. so technically it's making all your ele resistances 77.5% instead of 75%. just a luxury jewel so nvm it.
Hey Blazer,

Was hoping you could help me out here. I am trying to compare my build now to your medium range build (So not min-maxed but not the budget version)

And i only hit around 1.6mil DPS when yours is on 5mil +

I cant seem to find the difference that should make my build do less damage other than the fact that i am only level 88.

Could you perhaps take a quick look and help me find what i am lacking so badly?
Here is the pasebin for my build: https://pastebin.com/AwgNc3YR
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
Hey Blazer,

Was hoping you could help me out here. I am trying to compare my build now to your medium range build (So not min-maxed but not the budget version)

I cant seem to find the difference that should make my build do less damage other than the fact that i am only level 88.

Could you perhaps take a quick look and help me find what i am lacking so badly?

Just for a quick update. I was quite stupid. I am still on a 5 link. This however gets me to 2.5 million with a 6 link, but that is still only half of where i was expecting to be around.

So i could still use your help here :)
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
Hey Blazer,

man there are lots of things to say here....
- your impale chance is a nut job! wtf lol. you have like 150% chance to impale. question is WHY? you only need 100%. and why that watcher's eye if you won't remove impale nodes from the tree?
- the paradoxica you got is super bad, like super bad. it doesn't even have attack speed roll.
- paradoxica is currently bugged ingame and double damage isn't working so it's literary worse than 1c weapons now.
- you are using 5L and your level is lower... and wonder why you have less dps.
- your gems are not 20/20
- you are probably facing some mana problems due to lack of x3 -9 mana cost on jewelries.
- you shouldn't use that belt unless fortify is in main links or u use it a lot with leap slam
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 26 sept. 2020 12:45:09
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
Hey Blazer,

man there are lots of things to say here....
- your impale chance is a nut job! wtf lol. you have like 150% chance to impale. question is WHY? you only need 100%. and why that watcher's eye if you won't remove impale nodes from the tree?
- the paradoxica you got is super bad, like super bad. it doesn't even have attack speed roll.
- paradoxica is currently bugged ingame and double damage isn't working so it's literary worse than 1c weapons now.
- you are using 5L and your level is lower... and wonder why you have less dps.
- your gems are not 20/20
- you are probably facing some mana problems due to lack of x3 -9 mana cost on jewelries.
- you shouldn't use that belt unless fortify is in main links or u use it a lot with leap slam

Thank you loads! This is great feedback. I see how stupid i am now :P
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Yougotsonnend a écrit :
I'm at chapter 8 and now have hit a wall with leveling. I have a prismatic sword and I'm using the deep ones hide shield, but I feel incredibly weak.
Any tips? I think my profile is open.

Also keep in mind I'm on PS4 so I can't just go buy things in abundance for cheap - everything costs about 4-20x as much on as it does on PC.

I'm thinking I should just tough it out until I get a tabula, but jesus I am dying A LOT.

- this build was never meant to be a starter so leveling with is it tough without tabule. you should use cyclone with 4-5 links if u can. and you will never feel tanky until you do all your ascendancies and get a bit of a good starting gear. you should use totems at bosses to help with damage too. and get as much life and res as possible on gear. if you don't have all your resistances capped... you will never progress.

Thanks for the response my dude - I figured I'm going to switch to Dual Wield for cyclone until I can get a farruls fur/surrender then I'm going to spec back into it - I really want to try it.
Does anyone has link to guide how to craft one hand weapon for this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires