[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Mibulla a écrit :

I was lucky to hit this craft, the blue sockets is kinda bad but i guess i can run a sick fast portal there :D

lol nice one actually. I still didn't come by any weaps like this. did you buy it? or did it drop like that and you multi-modded?

Just spammed essence for the flat phys, until i got the hybrid - then just multimod, the enchants is from heist orbs.
Strange, either it's flicker mechanics or something else. Charges, enough mana, I hold down the right key, there is a run over the monsters, and here the character stops, although there are monsters nearby. Mana and charges are there.
"
YukitoEiri a écrit :
Strange, either it's flicker mechanics or something else. Charges, enough mana, I hold down the right key, there is a run over the monsters, and here the character stops, although there are monsters nearby. Mana and charges are there.

That actually feels like it happens to me sometimes too. But blazer told me to wait a half second or one vs spamming it?
"
alpha0meqa a écrit :
Hey there, just finally got everything but the ryl belt for this build. I'm not able to keep flickering vs single target bosses though. What am I doing wrong may I ask?

I'm not at this point so I can't test myself, but author often insisted on having Less Duration Support on a solo slot in the gloves. Does it actually matter, or not ? I see that in your build, all four sockets are linked in your gloves.
"
Lastanh a écrit :
"
alpha0meqa a écrit :
Hey there, just finally got everything but the ryl belt for this build. I'm not able to keep flickering vs single target bosses though. What am I doing wrong may I ask?

I'm not at this point so I can't test myself, but author often insisted on having Less Duration Support on a solo slot in the gloves. Does it actually matter, or not ? I see that in your build, all four sockets are linked in your gloves.

I never insisted on it being on solo slot lol. it's just a precaution incase you are using something with duration on these sockets. so it's better off solo xD. it's just has to be 20/20. people keep getting it 20 without quality.
"
YukitoEiri a écrit :

I can't quite get what you are experiencing. if you can take a short vid that will help lol.
Still long way to farm atlest 6l farrul, cant wait to try flicker for the first time xd

Big kudos to Blazer780 for answering all the questions, do you atlest have time to play?)
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
Still long way to farm atlest 6l farrul, cant wait to try flicker for the first time xd

Big kudos to Blazer780 for answering all the questions, do you atlest have time to play?)

no I don't and it sucks. I could have been level 96+ by now :)
Is Farrul's Fur 5L ok for getting into flicker or should I stick with tabula cyclone until I saved up for 6L

loving the build so far :)
"
GuiltyHollow a écrit :
Is Farrul's Fur 5L ok for getting into flicker or should I stick with tabula cyclone until I saved up for 6L

loving the build so far :)

6L is a must.. cause there is 1 socket for melee splash so if you are using 5L, you will literary map with 4L. this might be ok but that's only if you are very very well geared. but at the start? big NO

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires