[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello there...
I've got a question about this build.
As i follow PoB and this post i feel like my flicker is slow and weak.
With investment about 8ex it takes me like a minute to kill boss on alch&go T10 map.
Could you take a look at my character and tell me what i did wrong/what i should change?

I'll be gratful.
Have a nice day :)
"
Exelo a écrit :
Hello there...
I've got a question about this build.
As i follow PoB and this post i feel like my flicker is slow and weak.
With investment about 8ex it takes me like a minute to kill boss on alch&go T10 map.
Could you take a look at my character and tell me what i did wrong/what i should change?

I'll be gratful.
Have a nice day :)

What are you doing xD. do you see me putting Ahn's might in any flicker version? that's only for cyclone. switch it right away for well rolled Scaeva Gladius!!
and I said millions of times in the post don't switch to flicker unless your have 6L farrul's fur + aspect of the cat on gloves + 20/20 less duration support and also -9 mana on all your jewelries. you have none of these. thur, flicker will not work at all by any means necessary. also your flask setup is all wrong. open my character and copy the exact flask setup i'm using please. Flickering at your current state is a disaster. i'm surprised you can even run T10 in the first place. Please read everything very carefully in my post so that you know exactly what to do. read the 3.12 News Section and 3.12 Current gear section with notes and also the FaQ section.
BIG WARNING paradoxica is bugged right now, its double damage isnt working, so its literally just a 150 pdps sword at this point - its a reported bug and seem to apply to everyone, thats why you may feel that paradoxica isnt good... its because the weapon itself is HORRIBLE right now, its worse than any 1 chaos sword.

to your topic on its value as weapon (my example will be a 180 pdps one with 1.5 APS): its supposed to double both your initial damage on the weapon (so baseline make it a 360+ pdps weapon) and double all added damage to the sword, as the 50 (100 phys dmg/2) physical damage gained from abyssus, turning that bonus to 150 pdps (50*1.5 then double it), that alone makes it a 510+ pdps weapon, which without anything else is able to compete with a 410 pdps 2.0 atk speed rare foil. add steel rings, any phys roll, coil belt's phys roll, abyss jewels, whatever else - then paradoxica dramatically outdamages stuff like a scaeva and even outdamages a decent amount of 10+ exalt foils. foils mostly shine with more crit mult, higher atk speed to scale (T1 AS roll) or higher basecrit, allowing for more dps than paradoxica. outperforming paradoxica takes some SERIOUS investment in a very high-end rare foil.
Dernière édition par Mericat, le 26 sept. 2020 05:15:22
"
Mericat a écrit :
BIG WARNING paradoxica is bugged right now, its double damage isnt working, so its literally just a 150 pdps sword at this point - its a reported bug and seem to apply to everyone, thats why you may feel that paradoxica isnt good... its because the weapon itself is HORRIBLE right now, its worse than any 1 chaos sword.

to your topic on its value as weapon (my example will be a 180 pdps one with 1.5 APS): its supposed to double both your initial damage on the weapon (so baseline make it a 360+ pdps weapon) and double all added damage to the sword, as the 50 (100 phys dmg/2) physical damage gained from abyssus, turning that bonus to 150 pdps (50*1.5 then double it), that alone makes it a 510+ pdps weapon, which without anything else is able to compete with a 410 pdps 2.0 atk speed rare foil. add steel rings, any phys roll, coil belt's phys roll, abyss jewels, whatever else - then paradoxica dramatically outdamages stuff like a scaeva and even outdamages a decent amount of 10+ exalt foils. foils mostly shine with more crit mult, higher atk speed to scale (T1 AS roll) or higher basecrit, allowing for more dps than paradoxica. outperforming paradoxica takes some SERIOUS investment in a very high-end rare foil.

I already put that warning under news in 3.12 before you post it lol I knew it 3 days ago after I got my paradoxica.
Made myself an initial version through flicker. There is a problem with single target support. But the problem is not mana, but charges. What could I have missed?
"
YukitoEiri a écrit :
Made myself an initial version through flicker. There is a problem with single target support. But the problem is not mana, but charges. What could I have missed?

You need to socket less duration in solo slot in your gloves. It supposed to be 20/20 If you still struggle after doing this, grab +1 frenzy on a tree or gear.
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 26 sept. 2020 06:11:06
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
"
YukitoEiri a écrit :

You need to socket less duration in solo slot in your gloves. It supposed to be 20/20 If you still struggle after doing this, grab +1 frenzy on a tree or gear.

Thank you, I overlooked it.
"
YukitoEiri a écrit :

it's all in the FaQ section. please read it. if it's not helpful, then nothing will be. and it's probably exactly as ShatteredEssence stated!
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 26 sept. 2020 06:30:18
Is it better to buy Surrender or Paradoxica first?
"
AFRAID7 a écrit :
Is it better to buy Surrender or Paradoxica first?

Surrender as paradoxica is currently bugged.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires