[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

Hello! How this build performs in ultimatums and delirium maps? I'm thinking to league start 3.15 with it.
"
punk4epen a écrit :
Hello! How this build performs in ultimatums and delirium maps? I'm thinking to league start 3.15 with it.

Gald version isn't that bad for ultimatums cause of the corpse explosion, but without the explosion I wouldn't do the champ version for either ultimatums/high Delirious map. I tried at 100% delirious map back in the day and we can live in them but it takes a LONG time to do them
New player here - I can't find a gem called "Blood Magic" - does it not exist anymore?
"
ZaronTheFirst a écrit :
New player here - I can't find a gem called "Blood Magic" - does it not exist anymore?

It doesnt anymore. I forgot to update that as I didnt really play this league and look too hard to update it. The gem you are looking for is Arrogance support.
I looked up Arrogance - it gives increased Area and reserves Life instead. The linked spells don't reserve life, so are we just utilizing it for the increased area?
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
ZaronTheFirst a écrit :

It doesnt anymore. I forgot to update that as I didnt really play this league and look too hard to update it. The gem you are looking for is Arrogance support.

I looked up Arrogance - it gives increased Area and reserves Life instead. The linked spells don't reserve life, so are we just utilizing it for the increased area?
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
ZaronTheFirst a écrit :

The new gem for blood magic is called Lifetap, arrogance is for reserving life instead of mana
Dernière édition par ShirakFaeryn, le 12 juil. 2021 15:28:17
Why not play crit instead of resolute technique?
"
Koyomini a écrit :
Why not play crit instead of resolute technique?

Because I didn't want to bother with accuracy at all and crit with one handed axes wouldn't be the greatest, so we wouldn't get to run Soul Taker which makes everything cost no mana

But you can run crit with Bladestorm just fine just need to change a lot
Strange question. Not sure what goes wrong ( prior 3.15 I am sure everything was fine), but now I got 10% reservation for War banner, 50% for Pride and 40,95 for flesh and stone with Mime. Therefor can't switch all three of them simlutaneously. Something changed in 3.15 ?

Thanks in advance !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires