[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
IceDragon44 a écrit :
i got pob to work but i have another problem. i have all the gems and most of the gear but i for the buffs like dead banner, pride, blood and sand, flesh and stone. out of all those i have all them on but pride, says i dont have enough mana and i dont know how much more mana i need to have it on or do i need to take one of the other buffs off. at the moment i have 684 manna and im lvl 59.

We don't run Blood and Sand anymore. All the PoBs were updated a day after the league came out.
"
ray1892 a écrit :
Hey

I am trying to play this build but something is not adding up. I have the required weapon, but I cant activate my auras because they cost more mana then I have available to me. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone check my character and let me know?

Hey. We don't run Blood and Sand anymore. Once you drop that you should have enough mana with the one reservation node we take.
I noticed after a while. I am still running into issues though. I can activate everything but then I have like 10 mana left and then I cant use any of my other abilities (the cry, molten shell etc).

Also I dont understand the Blood Magic Gem (in my helmet). This does not affect any ability I have in my helmet, doesnt it?

I updated my equipment list here:

"
ray1892 a écrit :
I noticed after a while. I am still running into issues though. I can activate everything but then I have like 10 mana left and then I cant use any of my other abilities (the cry, molten shell etc).

Also I dont understand the Blood Magic Gem (in my helmet). This does not affect any ability I have in my helmet, doesnt it?

Change the arrogance gem to a lifetap gem and that will let you cast everything even with the low mana.
That was also updated after the league start I'm sorry about that as I forgot to change it before league start.
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
ray1892 a écrit :

Change the arrogance gem to a lifetap gem and that will let you cast everything even with the low mana.
That was also updated after the league start I'm sorry about that as I forgot to change it before league start.

Thanks, that actually makes sense then :) Sth still does not add up on my end though, Flesh&Stone&Pride use 90,25% and Banner needs 10% so I end up at 100,25%. Not sure where my mistake is.
"
ray1892 a écrit :
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
ray1892 a écrit :

Thanks, that actually makes sense then :) Sth still does not add up on my end though, Flesh&Stone&Pride use 90,25% and Banner needs 10% so I end up at 100,25%. Not sure where my mistake is.

In the PoBs that Ive updated there is a change to the passive tree that fixes that. The node is right before Versatile Stance that gives 10% reduced reservation of stance skills. So the total is Pride/Fleshstone = 86.23% and then Dread banner +10 = 96.23%
Please grab the updated PoB to see that

Thanks man, appreciate the help :)
Here I come again to find if frezziee could guide me about next steps in my build:
https://pastebin.com/03qPV6W6
Dernière édition par sercrash, le 23 mai 2021 19:39:38
"
sercrash a écrit :
Here I come again to find if frezziee could guide me about next steps in my build:
https://pastebin.com/03qPV6W6

Hey sorry for the late response! Ive been moving this weekend.
Next steps would be to maybe get a better 2 stone ring as it kinda only gives attributes and you can probably get a cheap-ish one with a bit of res that will allow you to drop diamond skin on the passive tree.
I'd also look to annoit your amulet with Vanquisher(Silver, Verdant, Indigo) since you already have transfiguration of body on your helmet.
Maybe look to run lab once or twice to get an enchant on your boots as they can be pretty nice if you get something nice
You can also try to get your soul taker to 30% quality with hillock in transportation or with a beast that will corrupt it to 30%

After all that. Id look for the watchers eye with impales last an additional 2 hits while using pride!
nvm
Dernière édition par Pimpernickell, le 25 mai 2021 23:45:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires