[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
External91 a écrit :
Greeting exiles! Im really enjoy youre build! Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/8UkA29AU. I have several question: how you use flesh and stone with main plus blood and sand and still have mana for dread banner :0 even with enlighten 3 i still dont have it xd so i decided change first to strike last to fall on Inspiration. With it i have 127% impale on hit and its felling good. And another one =) Witch node i need search on
Lethal pride? cheers !

Glad to here you are enjoying the build! Generally we don't run Blood and sand anymore, BUT I'll be doing a write up for when you would drop dread banner for blood and sand as blood and sand becomes better a lot later on.

Glad to hear you are also making changes that make the build feel better. I always felt this guide was more a template so others could min-max their own way.

For lethal pride it doesn't matter what the node is. Just what it gives the notables skills on the tree. For mine the jewel gives these nodes the following extra mods: Slaughter -> %life, juggernaut -> Fortify effect, Barbarism -> double damage, and strong arm -> %life. The jewel is 100% not needed. I just wanted to play around with a timeless jewel and it hit nicely
I did this build according to the guidelines and I don't only have watchers eye. I know that the build in total is directed to bosses, but it would be nice to do the ultimate and here the survival rate is poor. I have no ideas what can be changed / added ect here
Greeting exiles! Welp he are am! Just done suris on AL 5 and drop my TOH on medium. Damn this nodes Discipline of Slaughter and Unyielding just feels soo good and its good for upgrade my dps. So for long im working on my watcher eye witn impale pride :D Good luck with drops!

P's this dude really good for boss killer but for ultimatum just skip, not enough damage D: (but we will see in future hehe)
can you port the build to raider please?
i cant get the pob link to work
"
KillerInstinctPL a écrit :
I did this build according to the guidelines and I don't only have watchers eye. I know that the build in total is directed to bosses, but it would be nice to do the ultimate and here the survival rate is poor. I have no ideas what can be changed / added ect here

Im sorry to hear this. If you could provide a PoB or make your characters public I could try and help you out
"
can you port the build to raider please?

I can try, but honestly Mathil already has a Pathfinder version and it shouldn't be too hard to change some things on the build to make it a raider
"
IceDragon44 a écrit :
i cant get the pob link to work

Make sure you are using the PoB fork for them to work
i got pob to work but i have another problem. i have all the gems and most of the gear but i for the buffs like dead banner, pride, blood and sand, flesh and stone. out of all those i have all them on but pride, says i dont have enough mana and i dont know how much more mana i need to have it on or do i need to take one of the other buffs off. at the moment i have 684 manna and im lvl 59.
Hey

I am trying to play this build but something is not adding up. I have the required weapon, but I cant activate my auras because they cost more mana then I have available to me. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone check my character and let me know?

Dernière édition par ray1892, le 15 mai 2021 08:28:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires