[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

rip?
3.14 RIP.
Whithout Elder Bow Mod minus 50% dps.
mh, maybe the new modifier is not that terrible.
Shame, i would have loved to start a bleed bow build in the new league.

Bleed was in a terrible space before they patched it, why nerfing it again...

Hi, noob question here. How does the ascendancy point "Outmatch the Outlast" works on acquiring power/endurance charges with a bow equipped?:)
"
Huntersyava a écrit :
3.14 RIP.
Without Elder Bow Mod minus 50% DPS.

ye "RIP". It's 28% less dmg, not 50% because that new multi is giving you around 22% dps compensation. The second of all full build I made in the last league was at 140 mils bleed DPS. Removing 28% out of that will change...nothing?
defently RIP, so much dmg loss, new modifier is local and therefore not working with assilum

(psssst i need a cheap good bleed bow)
Well, if its really local, they smashed bleed back into the ground, where its a useless damage type.

I've been leveling with Rain of Arrows following this build and enjoying it a lot. I was wondering if you knew whether it's viable to use Rain instead of Split Arrow lategame with this same set up?
Split Arrow with Awak. Chain has supreme clear. It is way faster.

Rain of Arrows is my fav Skill when I need more survivability.

Explanation:
Split Arrow with Chain has a limit. If there are more monsters than you can kill, then Chain becomes less effective.

Rain of Arrows will hit from above in an area and will always hit everything in this area. Leech becomes better when you have a cluster jewel and maybe increased life leech implicit on a jewel.

This does only matter in Simulacrum or high delerium Maps.

Tldr:
Speed = Split Arrow + Chain
More Mops and survivability = Rain of Arrows

Rain of Arrows feels extreme good when you have a Dash helmet with multiple uses. Charge in, shoot up, dash out
I like this build, but is it still strong enough to farm red maps without heavy investment or should I stick with another league starter in ultimatum?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires