[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

"
MaddDogg1G a écrit :
does the lioneyes fall reach cleaving? when i high light it in game in does not flash like the rest

It does not reach cleaving, but it still gives us "Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 15% faster" and the small increased damage
"
Valant a écrit :
Already have % increased Damage with Bleeding on the jewel

But just wondering if these stats would also work/beneficial on the Jewels ?

- Attacks have % chance to cause Bleeding
- % increased Bleeding Duration

I entered in PoB and it did not make difference to the Bleed DPS

Buy some phys damage over time multi + % life jewels and you will be doing more damage that way

Also you should be over capped on chance to bleed, and over 100% chance to bleed does nothing
Although I did not follow your guide in every detail, I would like to ask a question here.

I reached A10 without any big issues. However in Merc Lab I have severe difficulties killing Argus and Izaro. My tooltip dps with SA is around 3500 and the value for puncture is around the same. Both gems are in a 4-link.
I also use ensnaring arrow to kill Argus and Izaro.

My life is around 2600 which might be low for A10 but I am happy to dodge if enemies dies. However, my Argus fight takes me 2-3 minutes. For me this is quite long.

Any suggestions? Is my dps too low or are there specific strategies I miss here?

Thanks
i also started playing this build and its pretty solid so far im not on mapping yet but i have huge mana problems with the 3 auras +enlighten on is there any way to avoid this later on?
btw i noticed in the skilltree on the one side where u set a medium jewel that transforms everything to bow skills the axe cleave one is not in the medium circle u need a large one its pretty much 1 wasted skill point in the tree

Edit: nvm i think i found out why ^^"
Dernière édition par Vertenx, le 26 janv. 2021 20:59:35
Hi there.
I'm slowly downloading PoE again, and considering playing a bow build.
A bleed bow gladiator is one of my main possibilities. I see that OP is playing a Toxic Rain Trickster at the moment.

OP, or anyone else who's had experience with both builds, what would you recommend between the two these days, bleed bow glad, or toxic rain trickster (or pathfinder?).

Some background info to hopefully help you with a recommendation.

My internet right now is so-so, and I will probably not play TOO much this league, so not a whole lot of farming for me.

I am looking for a build that is hopefully able to run tier 16 maps without losing it's steam in t13-t14, and have to resort to expensive upgrades (due to loss of DPS or getting too squishy).

Also, I've mostly been running caster builds the last couple of leagues that I played, so I have no idea which one between a gladiator and a trickster has better survivability.

Basically, whatever you could advise/recommend would be greatly appreciated.

(as a point of reference, I was looking at a Vortex Occultist, but from the last few pages of comments, I see some people saying the build is squishy without very optimized gear, and that boss killing capability is kind of meh, again without fairly good gear. Basically, a similar story to the VD spellslinger was. Good mapping, horrible bossing unless you go from a 5ex budget up to a 30-40ex budget, if not more.

Granted, it might just be them, but I am hoping for a build that has a smooth progression, both in gear, dps, and survivability, without very big snags).

Sorry for such a wall of text.

Dernière édition par Yarik85, le 28 janv. 2021 15:55:12
What links are recommended with Lioneye's Vision 6L?
Does this work without Lioneye's Fall? I feel like my damage is really low on bosses without the damage nodes from Lioneye's Fall.
this is my gear and my dps still feels kinda bad. i must be doing something wrong because i thought my gear was good.
hi loving the build so far just a question how are you getting leech with no cluster? in your PoB the tab "without cluster" you have 64.7 life leech. im unable to find where you got the leech from, none of your items have leech and none of the passive skill tree has leech.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires