[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

"
duglas7 a écrit :
Hello, I decided to try your build, the damage completely suits me, but what to do with survivability? Sometimes I just don’t have enough reaction to click on a life flask, they kill me with one blow. Maybe I did something wrong? Tell me if you have such an opportunity. Thanks in advance.
https://pastebin.com/Lj6Ztp9P

I was having the same issue at almost 6k life. I speced into Inexorable for the endurance charges and it seemed like it helped out a bit, giving me a bit more phys reduction. Wind Dancer is another nice option you can try out. This build requires you to play a bit more safe, but since it is a bleed build is a little easier to do so.
why take resolute technique if you have that bow?
"
strictlygunners a écrit :
why take resolute technique if you have that bow?

that's very likely a placeholder league starter till he gets a bleed bow
Sorry, no offense, but that build is extremely lackluster!

1. First of all, getting the 2 bleed mods is not expensive AT ALL. If you fossil-craft aetheric + corroded fossils on ilvl 85 elder citadel bows (20c per piece right now), you need around 3-4 rounds to get the double bleed mods. Easy as hell. If you need a bow to start u can simply multimod, add quality, harvest augment a decent phys roll, add the 2nd phys roll with the last open craft and u produced a bow around 320-350dps for literally 5ex, this is possible without any effort whatsoever. And if you want it cheaper than that then ignore the multimod and just spam phys until you hit a good one, then your costs are down to 1Ex + to 6l it.

2. Might be a personal preference, but you didn´t even mention the option: You can get a helmet enchant with less malevolence/pride mana reservation, get the same stat on a hunter amu and u can run pride/malevolence/flesh and stone, giving you an extra dps boost through another aura. Besides, why aren´t u using malevolence? It is the better Aura compared to Pride in 95% of all situations.

3. Why are you using an explosion-chest if you have bleed explosions already? that stat is unnecessary. And why fork-chain? Get rid of the fork, run pierce-chain and you have way better clear and another open influence mod.

4. Immortal Call is a really bad choice since it always kills your endurance charges. Way better would be full armor Equip and Vaal MS or at least steelskin.

5. Why Maim on Ballista Totem? Bleed Ascendancy lets you Maim with Split Arrow and we Maim as well with Blood-Stance from Flesh and Stone. Wasted Gem Slot. Even Portal is more useful.

6. You completely ignored the most single biggest dps-boost to this build aside from the good bow: Ryslathas Coil, Studded Belt.
Dernière édition par Vennto, le 8 juil. 2020 04:46:01

this is my setup, as a reference.
hello im interesting to try this build, what bow are good to leveling this ?
why do we take a cleaving node when it doesnt even work with the lioneye's jewel?
"
why do we take a cleaving node when it doesnt even work with the lioneye's jewel?

Because the faster bleeding still works, even though the axe part of the node doesnt work.
"
Vennto a écrit :
Sorry, no offense, but that build is extremely lackluster!

1. First of all, getting the 2 bleed mods is not expensive AT ALL. If you fossil-craft aetheric + corroded fossils on ilvl 85 elder citadel bows (20c per piece right now), you need around 3-4 rounds to get the double bleed mods. Easy as hell. If you need a bow to start u can simply multimod, add quality, harvest augment a decent phys roll, add the 2nd phys roll with the last open craft and u produced a bow around 320-350dps for literally 5ex, this is possible without any effort whatsoever. And if you want it cheaper than that then ignore the multimod and just spam phys until you hit a good one, then your costs are down to 1Ex + to 6l it.

2. Might be a personal preference, but you didn´t even mention the option: You can get a helmet enchant with less malevolence/pride mana reservation, get the same stat on a hunter amu and u can run pride/malevolence/flesh and stone, giving you an extra dps boost through another aura. Besides, why aren´t u using malevolence? It is the better Aura compared to Pride in 95% of all situations.

3. Why are you using an explosion-chest if you have bleed explosions already? that stat is unnecessary. And why fork-chain? Get rid of the fork, run pierce-chain and you have way better clear and another open influence mod.

4. Immortal Call is a really bad choice since it always kills your endurance charges. Way better would be full armor Equip and Vaal MS or at least steelskin.

5. Why Maim on Ballista Totem? Bleed Ascendancy lets you Maim with Split Arrow and we Maim as well with Blood-Stance from Flesh and Stone. Wasted Gem Slot. Even Portal is more useful.

6. You completely ignored the most single biggest dps-boost to this build aside from the good bow: Ryslathas Coil, Studded Belt.

The Maim debuff you get from the ascendancy is just the debuff. Not the physical damage increased when hit by the supported attack. You could also use something like culling strike but it's just down to preference.
Going for malevolence + pride is too much of a pain and not even efficient dps-wise.

Lioneye's fall gets outscaled by 2x Large + 4x medium clusters.

Not going for 3 minimum frenzy charges is a big waste of dps on bosses.
Chain + fork ends up being better for clearing once you get all your gear.
Explosion chest still helps with the clear, though, not tremendously.

Malevolence is indeed the better aura even though a quality 20 pride is still ok.
Dernière édition par OCELOT69350, le 9 juil. 2020 04:42:09
Hey guys,

Just a question plz, our single target is the puncture yes?

Ty in advance,

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires