[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

I have another recommendation, overall the switch from conc effect was pretty nice I was testing it with the "Rage" gem but I guess ruthless is better when u get the Bloodscent node from the cluster, Im having some issues with this war cry it seemeed rather useless to me so I replaced it with "Berserk" gem that lets me burst bosses a little faster, another thing to note is "Soul Tether" belt extremely good for survivability, I have been using it even though I have a rare belt with life/res/etc, another good tip is u can buy bisco's leash and kill the first mob at the start of the map and then put on ur normal belt, that way u will have the "Rampage" buff throughout the entire map which is a pretty nice boost as well.
One stupid question:
Why intimidating cry dont work with lacerate? Only with leap slam
You can see my char, if u need
Dernière édition par livefastdiewhenever, le 1 juil. 2020 08:55:02
Are fortify nodes on skill tree reasonable?
Hi. New player here. Started Poe late last season. I went with your build for this season and I gotta tell you, amazing man. Thank you so much. Currently in act 8 and other than my struggles after act 5 from elemental resists, it's been so much fun to play. My question is simply this, is there a preferred more efficient way to obtain soul taker? My gear probably isn't exactly where it should be right now and again, I'm a fairly new player. I've just been doing everything I can to obtain soul taker and was wondering if there was a preferred method. Thanks again and big thanks to everyone submitting valid improvements. Lacerman build is so much fun.

SmokedDoubt
"
SmokedDoubt a écrit :
Hi. New player here. Started Poe late last season. I went with your build for this season and I gotta tell you, amazing man. Thank you so much. Currently in act 8 and other than my struggles after act 5 from elemental resists, it's been so much fun to play. My question is simply this, is there a preferred more efficient way to obtain soul taker? My gear probably isn't exactly where it should be right now and again, I'm a fairly new player. I've just been doing everything I can to obtain soul taker and was wondering if there was a preferred method. Thanks again and big thanks to everyone submitting valid improvements. Lacerman build is so much fun.

SmokedDoubt

Soul Taker can drop from T1 Maps forward, I got mine in a T1 Lookout Boss, other than that you can buy it in Trade.

Just checked the prices for it and it's hugely overpriced at the moment you can expect it to lower to around 20 chaos further down the league.

But with Leech node on the passive tree plus "mana recovery %" or even better "mana on hit" mods on rings amulets and/or jewels you are going to be fine until level 90, you just have to play with your auras to not reserve too much.

Also, pray to the RNG gods seriously it's not a headhunter it actually drops sometimes :)
"
bathristowow a écrit :
I have another recommendation, overall the switch from conc effect was pretty nice I was testing it with the "Rage" gem but I guess ruthless is better when u get the Bloodscent node from the cluster, Im having some issues with this war cry it seemeed rather useless to me so I replaced it with "Berserk" gem that lets me burst bosses a little faster, another thing to note is "Soul Tether" belt extremely good for survivability, I have been using it even though I have a rare belt with life/res/etc, another good tip is u can buy bisco's leash and kill the first mob at the start of the map and then put on ur normal belt, that way u will have the "Rampage" buff throughout the entire map which is a pretty nice boost as well.

I'm no expert but this "Intimidating Cry" is not working for me either the issues I have with it are:
- Another button to be constantly pressing when we already have 3 Flasks and need to maintain Blood Rage up.
- Due to our very limited mana pool more often that not I jump to a pack of mobs and don't have enough mana for 1 or 2 seconds to trigger "Intimidating Cry" and that 1 second can be very dangerous.
- It gives us 2 double damage attacks and phys resistance reduction on packs but we already have such great clear I don't know if it's worth all the trouble.

It doesn't seem we can have another skill to trigger at the same time we are attacking/leaping as the mana just isn't there. For me we can only have more skills that we pre-activate like our tokens and blood rage.

For now I'm back to "Increased Duration" for an easier life but your "Berserk" seems very interesting as it helps with bossing, do you support it with "Increased Duration" or with "Enhance"?
Dernière édition par SUNRA3000, le 2 juil. 2020 01:22:58
Hey,

I also do not like using Intimatding Cry. I just dont like using it, and like above often dont have the mana to use it.

Can you recommend another skill, maybe even a passive one? or one which dont use mana.

Would appreciate it.
Intimidating Cry is removed as requested. It's actually a really powerful skill. I am aware of the problems and to solve them I was planning to link it to Blood Magic(in place of Enhance) today and make it numpad trick so it'd be cast all the time without effort. But I decided not to do it because it's not clear if numpad trick is allowed in this game or not. Asked support but got an answer saying "We're not able to speculate on this"(here). Thank you GGG! In this case, using it with Blood Magic without numpad trick kind of goes against the term "Super EZ" in the title as I've seen in some feedbacks. So it is removed, changed with Increased Duration as before. We have less DPS now, but build is more simple to play(1 less button to press). I'm sorry if this has caused inconvenience for some people.

"
bathristowow a écrit :

Thanks for the ideas! I want to see availability of cluster jewels after 3.11.1 patch first before adding Berserk there because we get Rage from Bloodscent. Without Bloodscent and adding Rage support, we lose a lot of DPS sadly. For Soul Tether, I think best option as belt for the build is a Stygian Vise because of so many options it has. For example you can get something like this:
, or you can also get damage, etc. Also, it will be really hard to manage resists on Meta Gear with Soul Tether. Haven't heard of Bisco's Leash trick before, I will try it.

"
Lukirip a écrit :
Are fortify nodes on skill tree reasonable?

Yes, but problem is what to refund to get them. I remember trying various combinations to get them sometime ago, ending with failure.

"
SmokedDoubt a écrit :

SmokedDoubt

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Easiest way to get a Soul Taker is chancing ilvl 59+ Siege axes. As SUNRA3000 said, prices should drop in time if you fail to get one.

"
SUNRA3000 a écrit :
I'm no expert but this "Intimidating Cry" is not working for me either the issues I have with it are:
- Another button to be constantly pressing when we already have 3 Flasks and need to maintain Blood Rage up.
- Due to our very limited mana pool more often that not I jump to a pack of mobs and don't have enough mana for 1 or 2 seconds to trigger "Intimidating Cry" and that 1 second can be very dangerous.
- It gives us 2 double damage attacks and phys resistance reduction on packs but we already have such great clear I don't know if it's worth all the trouble.

It doesn't seem we can have another skill to trigger at the same time we are attacking/leaping as the mana just isn't there. For me we can only have more skills that we pre-activate like our tokens and blood rage.

For now I'm back to "Increased Duration" for an easier life

It wasn't meant to be used all the time. If you read Running The Build section back then, it was advised to be used only when there are lots of mobs around, in dangerous situations and when doing bosses. Otherwise it'll slow down clear speed as we're already fast there. For mana issue, I was about to do Blood Magic change today, then decided not to do it for simplicity as pressing 1 more button caused problem for some people and I'm sure it will continue to cause problems for many more.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 2 juil. 2020 06:01:15
Some time ago, there where builds where you could change lacerate for cyclone without gem/gear swaps. Can we use cyclone gem in this build?
Hi, thanks for this build.

Could you please take a look at my gear/tree and tell me how could I improve things at this point?

I lack damage on bosses exteremely hard..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires