[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Hi, very cool build!

Quick question, can you keep Divination Distillate always up with this build? I tried it for a bit but my mana always filled up before the second lacerate went out, maybe it's only viable with insane atk speed?
"
nonenone111 a écrit :
Hi, thanks for this build.

Could you please take a look at my gear/tree and tell me how could I improve things at this point?

I lack damage on bosses exteremely hard..

1) Upgrade main hand axe and try to get an Elder Culling Strike mod (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Q3qgdPRiw).
2) Get more attack speed and % Increased Melee Damage on Spiked Gloves.
3) Get another Steel Ring with additional Adds X to X Physical Damage to Attacks.
4) Get a rare necklace with Adds X to X Physical Damage to Attacks and annoint it (Swift Skewering).
5) Annoint attack modifiers on rings.
6) Upgrade Abbysal Jewel.

Hope this helps.

Dernière édition par QuickoPOE, le 2 juil. 2020 15:57:09
"
gelu295 a écrit :
Some time ago, there where builds where you could change lacerate for cyclone without gem/gear swaps. Can we use cyclone gem in this build?

I haven't played enough Cyclone to be able to answer this question. Maybe others can help you.

"
nonenone111 a écrit :
Hi, thanks for this build.

Could you please take a look at my gear/tree and tell me how could I improve things at this point?

I lack damage on bosses exteremely hard..

Other than what nikolaynikolov797 suggested, you can change Quicksilver flask with a Sulphur flask as we don't need the extra movement speed there since we leap most of the time. You can change left ring to craft %20 Increased Damage on it. Having attack speed on jewels can increase your DPS a little more. If you can get "% Increased Attack Speed With Axes", it goes up to %8 compared to regular one that can have %5. Also you can change your cluster sometime as it's missing the most important 2, Bloodscent and Feed The Fury. 3.11.1 will hopefully fix cluster jewel problem so they'll be easier to obtain. You can also craft "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention" on gloves too to make it double for better bossing. Your DPS is not low at the moment. It's 1.6m and Required Gear is 2.2m. Required Gear DPS is where things get comfortable, Meta Gear DPS is where it gets all crazy.

"
Slamdaddyu a écrit :
Hi, very cool build!

Quick question, can you keep Divination Distillate always up with this build? I tried it for a bit but my mana always filled up before the second lacerate went out, maybe it's only viable with insane atk speed?

Hi. Thanks! Yes, you can keep Divination Distillate up almost all the time as it's 5 seconds and has 2 uses same as the other 2, Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate. It sometimes cancels as you said(can't finish 5 seconds), but at a fast paced gameplay it stays up for %90 of the time. Btw I tested with Required Gear character.
Edit: After I played with it a little more and got more comfortable with the cancels, I became able to keep it up %100 in action.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 3 juil. 2020 03:05:58
Hey, I did your lacerate glad as my league starter and i got some questions concerning my single target and sometimes just getting one shotted. I think my items are kinda "okayish" but i take so much times killing bosses sometimes wich lead me to die. ive got some exalts to burn but i dont know what my priorities should be atm, any chance you could help me a bit?

Otherwise the build is really nice to play, love it atm, feels kinda different from the other lacerate I played till now even tho I'm still very new to PoE
Dernière édition par NeroD3, le 3 juil. 2020 06:52:42
I don't get why did you remove the warcry, you can just put it on the left click when it's instant and forget about it.
Hey thanks for the build, currently playing it and its a blast doing maps, could you take a look at my build and tell me which gear slots you would improve the next?

Also what are you replacing Intimidating cry with?

Thx!
I just changed Ruthless with Brutality. Also Taste of Hate flask is changed with a Basalt flask, having anti-curse. Unholy Might is removed from Meta Gear abyssal jewel. Also in Pob, on Meta Gear talisman, "Gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element" implicit is changed with "35% Increased Damage". These changes are because with Brutality, we can't deal elemental damage. They also reduced cost. Required Gear DPS is increased by %8.8 and Physical Damage Reduction is increased from %75 to %85, good thing after Soul of Steel nerf. On Meta Gear, DPS is increased by %4.9 and Physical Damage Reduction is increased from %75 to %84.

When we were using Concentrated Effect, change to Brutality didn't bring improvements but after Conc. Effect-Ruthless change for more Area of Effect, change to Brutality resulted better. Now I can say that build is adapted from Sunder to Lacerate completely.

"
NeroD3 a écrit :
Hey, I did your lacerate glad as my league starter and i got some questions concerning my single target and sometimes just getting one shotted. I think my items are kinda "okayish" but i take so much times killing bosses sometimes wich lead me to die. ive got some exalts to burn but i dont know what my priorities should be atm, any chance you could help me a bit?

Otherwise the build is really nice to play, love it atm, feels kinda different from the other lacerate I played till now even tho I'm still very new to PoE

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Your life is 6.2k and your dps is 1.66m at the moment which is pretty good. Single targets will become comfortable around Required Gear DPS, which is 2.67m when I add back Intimidating Cry like you are doing(it is removed). From that point, it will keep getting better and better as you progress through Meta Gear DPS. For oneshots, your life and defenses seem good, no problem there. If you're getting oneshotted against some bosses, that's completely normal because some boss attacks just oneshot majority of the builds and you need to dodge them. Your gear is also pretty good. Let's upgrade it. Level gems to 20-20(1.81m), change first 2 jewels with better ones(1.90m), change abyssal jewel with one having double physical Damage(1.94m), get %20 increased damage on ring and belt(1.99m), change Culling Strike on Vaal Ancestral Warchief with Maim(I recommend getting it on weapon and using Leap Slam's Culling Strike until you get one)(2.22m). Next upgrade would be a cluster jewel with Bloodscent. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/b4GxtuqY

Btw I removed Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise since they don't work with Brutality, and I added Basalt flask that's recently added to the build. There's an empty slot and you can add Soul Catcher there since you use single life flask in your setup. Or you can try adding Blood of The Karui there and use 2 life flasks for better life recovery which will help on bosses as recommended in build guide. For better bossing, you can craft "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" mod on boots or gloves(or both), that helps a lot on bosses.

"
Razunter a écrit :
I don't get why did you remove the warcry, you can just put it on the left click when it's instant and forget about it.

I removed it because from the feedbacks I got here and in game, I learned out that some players just can't play with it or use it in a wrong way which slows down clear speed. There I decided to look for other ways to play with it for simplicity and easiness, because this is one of the things this build promises. So it had to become easier. There I came up with numpad trick and Blood Magic idea and that ended up with fail, because GGG's support refused to share info about numpad trick's availability in this game(here). I also thought about putting it on left click, but we move with Leap like %95 of the time so it'd mostly be active on bosses that way only when we walk while doing them, again wasn't a good solution. So I decided to sacrifice DPS for easiness and simplicity and changed it back to Increased Duration. I'm thinking to add Berserk there for both offensive and defensive improvement on bosses, but first I want to see the availability of cluster jewels sometime after the patch, because it's tied to Bloodscent there. That's where I will decide what to do with cluster jewel on Required Gear as well. Meta Gear's cluster will stay the same.

"
Sabedaz a écrit :
Hey thanks for the build, currently playing it and its a blast doing maps, could you take a look at my build and tell me which gear slots you would improve the next?

Also what are you replacing Intimidating cry with?

Thx!

Hi. At the moment Intimidating Cry is replaced back with Increased Duration for Blood Rage. I'm planning to add Berserk there for bosses, but first I'm waiting for the availability of cluster jewels in trade to increase after 3.11.1 patch changes, because Berserk is tied to Bloodscent on cluster jewel in our case. Let's upgrade your gear. Your dps is 0.97m at the moment. Level gems to 20-20 and change Concentrated Effect with Brutality(1.18m), get a 420 physical dps axe(1.42m), change your rings with Steel Rings and also increase % damage crafted on them to %16(1.50m), change your belt with a Rustic Sash(1.54m), change amulet with one having 13-25 or more physical damage(1.57m), change jewels with better ones(1.62m), add only 1 more int to gear, remove those 2 int and dex nodes and get another jewel instead(1.67m), get gloves with physical damage(1.70m), change places of your axes(1.73m), add helm and boot lab enchants(1.88m). Now you're much closer to Required Gear(no cluster) DPS which is 2.1m. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/Gc2n3Hc1
Hello,
can somebody help me out/write down the steps to craft one hand axe ? Considering the harvest craft options if they can be used somehow.
thanks!
Thank you for the build.
Started with your sunder build, realized during leveling the new sunder was sh*t, refreshed your guide and arrived here :D
On my character I think I just miss lvl 20 gems and good steel ring but it already feels pretty good at lvl 90. (and i'm in the process of crafting the vuln on hit ring and a good steelring)
Single target and bossing can be tricky sometimes as you can't moove while dpsing (sorry i played vortex before :p), so dodges must be timed for one shotting mob.
Clearing speed is very satisfying, the build is not expensive and with harvest you can selfcraft most of the gear.
Maybe i'll give it a try for my first time in SSF, we'll see.
Removing concentrated effect felt good, i prefer lacerate with a bigger area of effect.
About the warcy, it's simple, i couldn't cast it most of the time, not enough mana.
I don't know if I was alone in that case.
Bloodlust support on Vaal Ancestral Warchief is changed with Brutality. This increased Vaal Ancestral Warchief DPS by %17.3 on Required Gear and %13.7 on Meta Gear. Bossing will be better from now on!

"
Dc-sewer a écrit :
Hello,
can somebody help me out/write down the steps to craft one hand axe ? Considering the harvest craft options if they can be used somehow.
thanks!

Hi. I wrote down steps of crafting the axe on Meta Gear before in this thread as a reply to Arukabe, I'm copy pasting it. "Axe on meta gear is best crafted on a Siege Axe because of the base attack speed it has. Your base has to be Elder influenced for the Culling Strike mod. Do alt/aug until you get one of the prefixes and the Culling Strike suffix then imprint beast(Craicic Chimeral) it and regal it. If you get a suffix you need to do bestiary's "Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix". If it fails, use the imprint on the weapon to restore it back to blue, and repeat the process. If it fails again, buy another Craicic Chimeral and start from the beginning. Good luck!"

Though I have to say I haven't delved into harvest mechanics a lot(Spent most of my free time testing and improving the build on standard), so hopefully somebody here can help with that and make this crafting process easier with harvest mechanics.

"
Drastdevix a écrit :
Thank you for the build.
Started with your sunder build, realized during leveling the new sunder was sh*t, refreshed your guide and arrived here :D
On my character I think I just miss lvl 20 gems and good steel ring but it already feels pretty good at lvl 90. (and i'm in the process of crafting the vuln on hit ring and a good steelring)
Single target and bossing can be tricky sometimes as you can't moove while dpsing (sorry i played vortex before :p), so dodges must be timed for one shotting mob.
Clearing speed is very satisfying, the build is not expensive and with harvest you can selfcraft most of the gear.
Maybe i'll give it a try for my first time in SSF, we'll see.
Removing concentrated effect felt good, i prefer lacerate with a bigger area of effect.
About the warcy, it's simple, i couldn't cast it most of the time, not enough mana.
I don't know if I was alone in that case.

I just checked your gear in Pob, going pretty good at the moment with 1.39m dps and 5.9k life. Your gear needs more raw physical damage as you said, on gloves and both rings(also need steel rings). If you change crafted mod on axe to 17-30 and make quality %30 with beastcraft, it increases from 397 to 425 physical DPS. Also change Rapture Spark with a better jewel. And make gems 20-20 as you said, it should be all good. Then when we add boot enchant and craft %16 increased damage on one ring, it makes 2.11m DPS in total, which is almost same as Required Gear(no cluster) DPS. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/1u2AWpmK

For Intimidating Cry, it needed a tiny bit of moment for mana to recharge and as it was advised to be used only when there are lots of mobs around, in dangerous situations and while doing bosses, that wasn't a big problem. But still, you can fix that by changing Enhance support with Blood Magic. Just don't cast Intimidating Cry while clearing normally as it's mostly loss of time in that case.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires